BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Neutralizes Brassiness. Anti-Fade. Iris Botanicals. Deeply Hydrates.

EverPure Blonde Conditioner with iris balances blonde hair and neutralizes brassiness in just 1 use*. Deeply hydrates over-processed hair for pure shine and a soft, luxurious touch. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
  • CI 60730 / Ext. Violet 2
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

Misty J.
*I recvd these products complimentary to try for testing and (or) review purposes,  all opinions are mine, & honest on how they worked for me. **Let's talk about my lovely locks.
My hair is thinning due to medications I take for Lupus its very long and straight.  I have some highlights and lowlights added but other than that its blonde and always has been.
I was a bit skeptical about what a purple shampoo would do for my hair now, but ended up being pleasantly surprised and happy with the results. To start off the packaging looks high end and is easy to use, it fits right into my shower caddy and doesn't take up a ton of space so its great to travel with. It has a  squeeze tube so you get the right amount which (btw)  lathers like you used a lot more than that.  It has a strong floral smell which isn't overpowering to my senses and I find it lingers on my hair over time. Kinda It does the work of getting every bit of the hair follicle clean with a slight tingly sensation (in my opinion) its a creamy formula that won't weigh your hair down which is a plus for my hair.
When used with the conditioner your hair will feel soft to the touch,  i experienced no tangles, fly always, or split ends. Instead it made my hair look so shiny and healthy. Its like a color reviver I don't have any brassiness to my hair but the results after it was towel dryed/left overnight as well as blower dried made my hair look like I had just left my fav. salon. I also like that it kept oil at bay for a few days in between washes and still looked amazing. The product is very affordable at $8.00 which is way less than what you would pay for a higher name brand. Way to go L'OREAL!  I have been using the products together for about 3 weeks now and will continue to repurchase. I don't know if its just me but I almost feel like it made my hair a bit thicker which I can definitely use. I highly recommend trying these out you won't be disappointed.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my EverPureVoxbox for testing purposes and an honest review.  L'Oreal Paris' EverPure Blonde Conditioner claims to be anti-brassiness, anti-fade & UV Filters, and made from natural botanicals. Being a platinum blonde as a child to being a highlighted dirty blonde as an adult I have used plenty of "brightening" products, but have never used a purple conditioner.  At first glance, this conditioner appeared to be a very light lavender color and only instructed me to leave it on for approximately 2-3 minutes which concerned me.  Majority of my other toning products instruct for anywhere from 7-15 minutes.  I used this product along with L'Oreal Paris' EverPure Blonde Shampoo.  The duo I received are in the scent Iris which is a lovely floral scent that smells heavenly in the shower and lingers on the hair after drying.  After one wash/condition with the duo my hair was looking more even, with brighter highlights and a toned base.  It was a subtle change the first time, but after a 2-3 washes (I wash my hair every other day) the results were really beautiful and I was falling in love with my blonde hair all over again.  This product is 100% vegan, sulfate-free, paraben-free, and contains no harsh salts.  The gentle formula cleanses and balances while neutralizing brassiness and deeply hydrating the strands.  The bottles are a flip cap that allows you to squeeze the product out of the end of the tube which is really nice.  Both the shampoo and the conditioner retail for around $6.00 a piece for 8.5 fl oz of product which one can't complain about.  I personally really enjoy this product and believe it does brighten and condition my hair as it states.  After my sample runs out I will continue to use this product.  L'Oreal has really surprised me with this, but it is now definitely a part of my favorite haircare products. :)
Kat J.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes,...

And boy, did I put it to the test. I used this L’Oréal EverPure Blonde Conditioner (along with the matching shampoo) for two weeks straight, and then switched to a different shampoo/conditioner for a week (to see if the results lasted beyond my use of this product). Let me share with you what my experience was,...

First off, my hair is a dark blonde color. It’s been looking a little dull as of lately from a lack of sun and buildup of various products. So I wasn’t quite sure what this duo was going to do for my naturally blonde hair (especially since it’s advertised for bottle blondes). But I was excited to try it out anyway!

To start, the scent of this conditioner is wonderful. Normally I am not a fan of floral scents at all, but this lilac fragrance is light and even a little fruity. It isn’t overpowering or super perfumey. It doesn’t linger much in your hair, but at least it’s pleasant while you’re in the shower.

The consistency is pretty typical, and the light purple color is nothing to fear LOL My hair felt clean and soft after rinsing. I let my hair air-dry once I got out of the shower.

I didn’t notice any sort of difference after the first 3 uses. I figured it wasn’t working since my natural color couldn’t possibly be changed by a shampoo/conditioner, so I just shrugged my shoulders and kept using it. Well, next thing I know, my hair looks 2 shades lighter than usual!!! Everyone I know kept asking me if I dyed my hair or had recently gotten highlights! I knew it was clearly a result of my regular use of L’Oréal EverPure, and I was thrilled to see such visible results (considering I wasn’t expecting much to begin with LOL). My hair is now a gorgeous golden blonde, and it’s a nice change of pace without exposing my hair to harmful bleach and other damaging treatments.

Now, the real test: using another shampoo/conditioner and seeing if my results would last. I’ve been burned before by products that only work if you use them every day. And then the moment the bottle is empty, all your beautiful results are down the drain. I hoped that wouldn’t be the case here, but I wasn’t holding my breath. I used another brand of hair care in my shower for a week. I washed my hair over and over and expected my new brightened hair to fade back to it’s dull color. I am AMAZED to say that my results lasted even when using a completely different product!!!!!!!! I don’t even know how L’Oréal did it, but thanks to EverPure, my golden blonde ‘do is here to stay and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

My only negative feedback: I noticed my hair was drier than usual when using this shampoo & conditioner. So I needed a little extra TLC to keep the frizz from rearing it’s ugly head. Nothing a couple of sprays of Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray can’t fix, but it’s definitely worth noting.

Overall, I give this conditioner 4/5 stars. I will gladly be buying a tube once this one runs out. L’Oréal has worked some serious blonde magic here, and I am a huge fan of it!
Sarah K.
Keizer, OR
I received this bottle of  L'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde Conditioner as a part of a VoxBox in exchange for an honest review.

The packaging is nice, the bottles are very sleek and easy to use and open.

The color is a light purple and not as intense as other shampoo / conditioner products. It is very thick and has a nice, silky feel in my hands.

I have used this conditioner now a total of 5 times in combination with the shampoo. It has a very intense smell. More so than the shampoo in my opinion. The smell lingered a day or two which is something that is tolerable but not ideal.

Combined with the matching shampoo, each time after blow drying I noticed my hair was more vibrant and very soft. I did notice that after a couple of uses my hair did have a strange build up on it. It appears as if I was unable to get all of the product out of my hair, but when rinsing it out in the shower I really felt like it was gone.  I do however have very fine hair but a lot of it! So, it seemed to hold down some of the fly away strands. I feel like I need to use a clarifying product after every few uses. My hair is very soft as a result though. Almost like I have a leave in conditioner in.
Allie S.
Gap , PA
I was excited to receive a complimentary bottle of EverPure Blonde Conditioner from L'Oreal and Influenster in return for an honest review!
The packaging is very eye-catching, I like the smooth sleek feel of the bottle! For some reason, it really appealed to me, and stands out as something different. The shimmery purple also hints at the color inside.
The conditoner itself has a unique iris scent, and I notice that it lingers in my hair for up to two days.  This conditioner has a light lilac purple color and is nice and thick out of the bottle.
I was skeptical that this product would have much effect on my hair, which is naturally a dark blonde- and is color treated to be a similar shade (caramel/golden/ dark blonde/ light brown). My hair is fairly thick. When my box arrived in the mail, I used my products once- and then re-dyed my hair. I have since used both the shampoo and conditioner 3 times so I would have a good idea of results.
I did notice that the lighter parts of my hair are more vibrant and shiny. The color is not fading at all yet, and while I can't quite put it into words- I am noticing a brighter more vibrant color when using this product as compared to results with my usual (non-blonde) shampoos and conditioners! I used it along with the matching shampoo- and my hair felt clean, light, non-greasy, and manageable.
This conditioner is non-greasy, I do not need to shampoo any more frequently than normal- and I usually wait a few days between washings- with some dry shampoo at my roots on the last day.
I feel like most people would be happy with the results as compared to salon ($$$) brands, and should give L'Oreal EverPure products a shot. The price is great.

Rachel L.
Berwyn, IL
I received this product for free from Influenster to try out and review. The very first day I used this, my hair came out great! I have shoulder length blonde balyage hair that is fine with a naturally wavy-curl. I could tell an immediate difference in my hair after washing it. My hair felt moisturized and not dry or tangled. As it dried, my hair dried really smooth and wavy, unlike the less desirable frizzy more unruly waves/curls that I sometimes get. So I could tell my hair really agreed with this product.

As far as the anti-brassiness claim, I can't really speak to that because my hair isn't totally bleached all over, and my color has never faded or gone brassy on me. But, I can say that this shampoo does leave my hair looking very shiny.

On a down side: I'm not crazy about the scent. It's not totally bad, but it's pretty strong, and I immediately took notice of it thinking that it had a strong synthetic fragrance scent. I'm not crazy about unnatural fragrances, since I prefer natural scents and perfumes.
Alicia H.
I received this product free from influenster in trade for my honest review.

I like the claims of this product as it's paraben free, sulfate free, and 100% vegan, as well as supposed to reduce brassiness and hydrate over-processed, color-treated hair.

I personally love the packaging of the product and the smell, I find, is subtle and not too overwhelming. The color of the product is a light lavender, which is absolutely beautiful.

While I did not personally like the Everpure Blonde Shampoo, I did love the conditioner, and I plan to continue to use up the bottle. The conditioner was light, and a little went a long way. It made my hair feel silkier and the ends of my hair did not look so fried. I did not notice a change in the brassiness levels in my hair, but as far as a nice conditioner, it did the trick.
Liesl G.
I received this product in the #everpurevoxbox from Influenster in exchange for an honest review.

I have naturally strawberry blonde hair, that is thick, long, and frizzy.  I have never used a purple shampoo before as I never felt the need to, but I do not notice there being less brass in my hair.

At first I loved this shampoo and conditioner set.  I loved that it was not tested on animals and was vegan, I also was very happy about the price.  I normally do not go for floral scents but I love the scent of this shampoo and the scent is my favorite part about this conditioner.  At first I really liked this conditioner, my hair seemed less frizzy and static-y.  Though my hair wasn't noticable softer, I thought I had found a great product to tame my mane.  But after about the third was I started noticing a lot of build up in my hair where I start to put the conditioner (I don't put conditioner on my scalp).  I thought maybe it was a fluke and I just forgot to rince my hair.  But no matter how much I try to make sure it all gets out I still have this build up feeling in my hair.  It doesn't really look like my hair is greasy, but it looks like I put some sort of cheap product in my hair and it's sticky looking.  I personally like the shampoo in this line but I don't think I would repurchase the conditioner.
Stephanie M.
I received this conditioner in a complimentary VoxBox from Influenster for review. After testing the Ever Pure Blonde shampoo and conditioner, here are my thoughts. The conditioner is a thick, pastel lavender cream that hydrates my hair very well, yet rinses clean. Sometimes rich conditioners leave my hair feeling greasy, but this does not. I love that this is vegan and paraben free. It smells nice- it’s a light botanical scent that reminds me of a very mild men’s cologne, without making me feel like I smell like a guy all day. I didn’t notice any significant brightening or color correction to neutralize brassiness, which is why I deducted a star. Overall, I would purchase the shampoo and conditioner set when I run out of it because it’s great quality for the price. I’ll probably alternate using this with using my Paul Mitchell Platinum Blonde products because although they’re more expensive, they deposit a lot more purple onto your hair to neutralize brassiness. I recommend the L’Oreal if your primary goal is hydration for color treated blonde hair at a lower price point.
Erika O.
Eau Claire, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
By FAR the best conditioner I have used for Blonde hair! It helps me to keep my natural blonde color and fight bras sinead along with giving my hair the nourishment it craves even in the winter! Better than brands 3 times the price!
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Does anyone feel like it built up on scalp?
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
How does this shampoo compare to others like it? (Meaning other purple shampoos made for blonde and/or silver hair)
Devon K.
Boston, MA
Does this work in a similar way to purple shampoo products?
Lindsey G.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Is this good for blondes