BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #48 in Hair Serums

Total Hair and Scalp Solution. 10-in-1 Elixir. Restores Hair Vitality in 1 Week. Indian Lilac Botanicals.

EverPure 10-in-1 Elixir is a total hair and scalp beauty solution with Indian lilac that helps hair grow stronger. Skincare-inspired super treatment delivers 10 benefits in 1. Hair stays healthy, reflecting color radiance and is an integral part of any sulfate-free hair care routine.

• 1. Nourish

• Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract
  • Phenoxyethanol
  • Potassium Sorbate

Malia R.
| EVERPURE 10-In-1 Elixir | It's a complete beauty solution for the hair and scalp with Indian lilac that transforms the vitality of the hair in a single week, sulfate-free, offers 10 benefits in 1. Leaving healthy hair, reflecting the luminosity of the color, being part Integral of any sulphate-free hair care routine.

1. Nourish - 2. Hydrate - 3. Reassure - 4. Repair - 5. Density - 6. Smooth - 7. Texture - 8. Strength - 9. Softness - 10. Shine.

Apply on towel dried hair, in sections. Massage gently to evenly distribute; And you comb as usual. Don't rinse.
Its costs are 9.99 $ official page and 7,67 $ in Walmart. Its presentation is 118Ml.

My experience:
It has a rich smell, which inspires you to empty the bottle into your hair (but it has to be controlled), does not leave grease in the hair and really repairs the hair (it does not repair it as new, but if it makes a change), since it Applied for the first time I could see how my hair was grabbing life, and the damage I had caused the discolored tips were improving, it really gave shine to the hair and I could notice the change without a doubt. I have smooth, manageable hair; Is very easy to apply with your spray, and is a size that you can carry in your bag when traveling.
Would I buy it again?
I really don't know, maybe yes, not to discard it but I feel there are other better products for hair care.

I invite you to follow me on my blog mydruglavie.blogspot.com
Rose L.
While I like the smell of this, it doesn't keep the smell in my hair. So I've had this a few weeks and tried it three times before reviewing, this is heavy feeling if you put too much in your roots. The first time I used, I didn't put enough I. The ends so my ends looked horrible next to the top. Second time, I tried only on the ends this didn't work too well either. Third time I saturated my hair all the down. Finally, this gave me the same amount of gloss all the way down my hair. But still heavy feeling at the roots. While this did make my color treated mature dry hair softer, my hair was still frizzy. It's odd, to have frizzy hair after a product. I think this needs a little more oil in the product to be able combat frizziness. I'm a little disappointed in the quality of this product. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This opinion is my own thoughts on this product. @lorealparis @influenster
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
I LOVE the L'Oreal Ever Pure 10-IN-1 Elixir! It has added a softer sleek and healthier look to my natural hair texture which is short, medium to thick course, and bleach blonde. It hasn't stripped or faded my hair and has made a huge impact on my natural hair style without adding in all those extra harsh products to achieve the look I'm going for. My curls are bouncy and softer. My hair overall looks and feels luminous and silky! I received this product free to review. My opinions are 100% my own.
Briana M.
Thanks to this Loreal Sulfate-free 10-In-One Elixir, I am to rock my natural hair with less frizz and more smoothness! It gives my hair some life and doesn't leave it feeling dry like other products. The smell is stronger but it doesn't liner too long in your hair and I actually like it, even though it isn't something I would normally pick. I have an extremely dry scalp and although this product says it helps, my scalp is the same. That's the only negative thing I have to say about this though!
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
I have frizzy and wavy hair
And it's a struggle I have to use coconut oil to calm it down but this product is amazing.
It really works with my hair. I like the size of it I can throw it in my bag if I wanted too.
I love the smell, texture and the way it makes my hair feel really soft and shiny. I don't just love it I actually have recommended it to everyone in my family and my friends. I think you reading this should get it too. Very affordable too. This product was sent to me by influenster for testing purposes.
Sarah G.
The EverPure 10-in-1 Elixir was great as well because it gave a nice smell, softness, silkiness, and shine. All of which it would said it would do. I love the way my hair felt after using this after I towel dried my hair which it says to do. I like that it made my hair feel soft at the ends which are my problem. I tend to have dried ends a lot so this helped a lot! I will say that the nozzle is a bit hard to push to get a good spritz of product at first when you spray it then it gets a bit easier to use. I received this complementary for review, but all my opinions are my own.
Cydnie B.
Chandler, AZ
I absolutely LOVE the elixir from this line, however use this product sparingly! My first use I used way more than I should have which ended up leaving my hair feeling kind of dirty once it dried. After that learning experience I definitely toned it down. After using this product for 3 weeks I have definitely seen a difference in my hair. My ends are typically very dry and look gross. I have noticed that this product has my ends feel and look less dry/damaged. Plus it smells awesome!

I received this product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.
Erica R.
I just used this product for the first time, and am very impressed. I have fine, frizzy, constantly tangled hair. Like, so frizzy I can't ever just wash, brush, and go. I have to either straighten, or use a ton of products. This elixir made tamed my hair, and made it soft and shiny. I received this product free for testing purposes, but I will definitely be continuing to purchase it on my own!
Alex H.
This is a great product for damaged hair because it helps smooth it and makes hair feel softer after just a couple uses. It's very easy to apply and smells good as well. The one con to me is applying it too close to the roots tends to make my hair feel and look greasy so I have to wash it more often. I don't suggest using it more than once every week or so because it can feel a little heavy or thick on hair. I received this product free from Influenster in my latest box but all opinions are my own.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
waited until I had tried this product for a couple weeks before reviewing it. I was really surprised at how well this elixir works. After a weeks use it seem to make my hair softer. I also noticed a lot less flaking on my after a weeks use it seem to make my hair softer. I also noticed a lot less flaking in my scalp. Sometimes I tend to have an itchy scalp this seemed to help clear it up. Also I LOVED the smell! Super relaxing!
Mónica D.
Does anybody else feel like this product weighs his/her hair down?
Valerie N.
N Versailles, PA
Does this help stop and prevent split ends or breakage?
Darnesha K.
Deptford , NJ
Has anyone with kinky hair used this product? If so was it used on a straight style or did you use it as a leave in for a twist out?
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Does this leave your hair heavy and greasy?
Kim B.
Kelowna
I saw this on sale. Does it work well? Does it actually do all of the things it says?