BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #4 in Scalp Treatments

Pre-Treatment. Micro-Exfoliating Scrub. Apricot Seeds. For a Healthy-looking Scalp.

EverFresh Micro-Exfoliating Scrub with apricot seeds gently removes impurities, flakes and build up from dirt and excess oils that can cause hair to be weighed down. Promotoes a healthy looking scalp.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Been debating on getting this but not sure how to use it?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
This is comparable to the Briogeo mircro exfokiating Shampoo however this one is not a shampoo. Their Micro-Exfoliating Scrub has Apricot Seed and is applied in the same manner. The textures between the two products are completely different. Briogeo’s is more of a mud/paste while the L’Oréal Scrub is thin, goopy and slimy. (Not in a bad way)..
. .
💰 Price comparison: Briogeo retails at $42 for 8oz and L’Oreal retails at $8.99 for 8oz.. I received both of these products for free to test and review. All thoughts,
Eleonora P.
Coral Springs, FL
Awesome stuff! I was a little hesitant when buying it, but honestly I feel like it really works. You really need to make sure you wash it out completely otherwise you won’t get the full affect. A little certainty goes a long way and helps to rid your scalp of the dead skin and all the other yucky stuff that adds up. Smells ok, not great but gets the job done perfectly!
Cailyn S.
I have had dandruff for years and I wanted something that wouldn't ruin my colored hair while clearing my dandruff. This product was so surprising! You have to really rub it in there and I only use it on my roots but it's easy to use and smells great. Another benefit was that my hair felt incredibly soft and not heavy after using it. My hair has never been better!
Chastity M.
Clifton, NJ
I purchased this product because I saw it in sale and was interested in what it did. I don't have any dry scalp or dandruff issues but I do wear my hair natural and sometimes I do get some product buildup. I have to preface by saying that the smell is sort of house cleaner like. Definitely made me feel like I should be cleaning the counters with it. It had little beads to exfoliate like you would find in a face scrub. I started from my scalp and then worked it through my entire hair. I liked the way my scalp felt but it left the rest of my hair very dry. Next time I'll only use it on my scalp and not the rest of my hair. While I enjoyed the product for what it did, it's not something that I will be adding to my regular wash day.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
This product is so messy and hard to use. It has a weird goopy, slimy texture that is hard to describe and the beads are so fine and small that I honestly feel like they don't do much of a good job at scrubbing your scalp. I will say though that I did like how well it helped my dandruff but I can't get past not being impressed by this product and the application process so I will stick with my briogeo
Kelly L.
I’m really loving this stuff. I use a lot of hair products and my scalp gets really flaky in the winter so I thought I would give this a try. I only use it about 1-2 times a week and I’m loving it. It feels like I’m getting all the build up out and getting rid of flakes. It smells nice and it doesn’t seem to strip my hair. I will buy this again
Monse L.
I’m not so sure how to feel about this product. It’s easy to use and feels good on my scalp. But I feel like I get left with some flakes after using this. Even after washing my hair. I also wasn’t too big on the consistency, a little slimy feeling to me. I wouldn’t repurchase this.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
This little tub seriously changed my life. I was going through a period of dry, flaky scalp problems and everything I was trying was a flop. But enter THIS! I’ve used it once a week for two weeks in a row now and it’s freakin amazing. It gently exfoliated all my flaky build up away and my hair and scalp stay fresh and clean for twice the time I was able to go without washes before. Smells good, easy to use, but most importantly does the job. No more embarrassing flakes and build up! woo!
Ashley G.
The product is nice. I try ir for a week. I’m no that happy. I thought it might work for my dranduff but it didn’t. The price is affordable. I bought it at Walmart. It wasn’t what I was expecting but maybe for others it can work.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
So this is kind of long however I'm reviewing the whole system as well as the scrub . So that said here it goes.

First of all I wasnt crazy on the smell when I first got this. Then I have to say I was pretty impressed with it. Once wet the smell changes and its actually quite relaxing.

About the Scrub - The scrub is a gritty mix in a jar which I have to say i love the packaging. Its meant to be used as near the scalp as possible and scrub and I mean scrub. Scrub in circular motions all around your head. Pretend your a hair stylist shampooing someone at a salon . Then rinse. First this scrub does need rinsed for a good two minutes to get it all out second it leaves your hair feeling very rough and unpleasant. HOWEVER as soon as you use the shampoo Ever fresh it goes away and you feel your hair softening. Combined with the conditioner its amazing ! The first use I was pretty disapointed because the next day I had way way more flakes than Ive ever had. I did decide to give the products another chance and the second time Around I had NO flakes and the third time NO flakes and my hair felt amazing and repaired with no frizziness or breakage.

My theory is the scrub loosens and brings up dry scalp that is still on your head but not as noticeable causing ALOT Of flakes after the first use. Then after regular use they dont come back and it helps your scalp and hair remain healthy.

I'm most excited about this set of products because they are all sulfate and paraben free and Loreal is NOT testing on animals <3 YAYYY!!!

Con

The one and only con that I noticed..DO NOT get this stuff in your eyes or mouth I mean it shampoo normally burns this stuff will feel like the gates of hell have entered your mouth to party seriously just do your best to keep it off and away from your face. Accidents happen and you dont want it to with this stuff. Id definitely buy it.

I received this set of products in a vox box from influenster. However my review thoughts and opinions are of my own . I have uploaded pictures of before and after my hair. NO more frizziness breakage or crazy waves which I think is awesome I will say that I cant express my happiness enough with this product
Shana S.
Street, MD
Has anyone used this that has dandruff but also oily roots? If so, what was your opinion of its usefulness.
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
Is this product good for dandruff? My scalp gets so dry and it's very embarrassing
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ
Did anyone else experience a burning sensation on their scalp after using this along with the shampoo and conditioner?
Heather K.
Lakeland, FL
Does this product work better the longer you leave it on?
May V.
I've used this product before and was wondering if it still left apricot seeds in your hair after shampooing it out?