L'Oréal Paris EverFresh Balancing Conditioner
Balanced Hydration. Gentle on Color. Indian Lilac Botanicals. Touchable Softness & Manageability.
EverFresh Balancing Conditioner with Indian lilac replenishes hair with essential moisture to help restore balance for a healthier hair environment. Hair is revived with touchable softness, manageability and luminous shine. Our moisture conditioner is especially gentle and are free of harsh sulfates, salts and surfactants that can strip or damage your hair and dull its color. Experience a purely sensational rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.
- Aqua / Water / EAU
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Behentrimonium Chloride
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Parfum / Fragrance
- Cetyl Esters
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale
- Sodium Benzoate
- Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride
- Citric Acid
- Butylene Glycol
- Ppg-1 Trideceth-6
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Sorbitan Oleate
- Algae Extract
- Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract
- Potassium Sorbate
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
But this makes my hair feel so much better! And look better too!
My hair hair is soft, less flaky and smells great thanks to this product!
The conditioner is easy to use and makes my hair smooth. Some of my other conditioners won't feel as smooth as the water rinses out of the product. This conditioner does feel really soft. I have thick hair and I normally shower at night and then let it air dry. My hair has felt pretty good and soft.
The smell of the conditioner surprised me at first. It doesn't smell like your typical fruity hair products. It smells really natural, like plants. The smell isn't bad and it leaves my hair smelling good and more natural. Overall I do like this product and using it with the shampoo and scalp exfoliator has worked very well.
Glows (pluses): - It smells WONDERFUL! The Indian Lilac Botanical scent makes me feel like I've walked straight out of the salon every time I wash my hair. I wish all hair products smelled like this.
- It comes in a generously portioned package.
- A little goes a long way (especially for someone like me with LONG hair, this is a serious plus plus in my book).
- It really does balance out my hair. I found that the shampoo stripped the oils from my hair but this really helped bring them back in & made my hair soft, shiny & healthy looking.
- I'm not entirely sure it helps with dandruff (though the conditioner itself doesn't promise that). This product is great and I highly suggest it to others.
I received this product free of charge from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions and comments above are my own.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos