BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Balanced Hydration. Gentle on Color. Indian Lilac Botanicals. Touchable Softness & Manageability.

EverFresh Balancing Conditioner with Indian lilac replenishes hair with essential moisture to help restore balance for a healthier hair environment. Hair is revived with touchable softness, manageability and luminous shine. Our moisture conditioner is especially gentle and are free of harsh sulfates, salts and surfactants that can strip or damage your hair and dull its color. Experience a purely sensational rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Just wondering if this will help my dry hair? After my la...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else experience a burning sensation on their s...2 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
Alexandra S.
Okay a few things about this product 1) it smells god awful, the best way I can describe this is a junior high school boy going on his first date and grabbed the first cologne bottle he saw out of his Dads medicine cabinet and just poured the whole bottle on himself! 2) it felt like this bottle had been used before. I bought the same brand shampoo from a different sellers and the other bottle felt fuller...
On the plus side it does feel nice on my scalp! If you have ever used the Nioxin system it’s the same cool feeling as that... just smells worse.
Jose S.
Middletown
Before this, I used to use Garnier Brazilian Smooth conditioner. It was alright since I used a flat iron on my hair once to twice a week.

But this makes my hair feel so much better! And look better too!

My hair hair is soft, less flaky and smells great thanks to this product!
Rachel E.
Cincinnati, OH
I tried this product with the matching scalp scrub and shampoo. I love how they all work together. The smell is very nice and distinct. I just don’t think it’s worth paying even a few bucks extra for the stuff when it doesn’t feel much different than regular shampoo and conditioner.
May V.
The Balancing Conditioner is probably my favorite out of the entire Everfresh Scalp Care System. I’m always on the look out for a conditioning treatment, masks, oils, leave-in-conditioner, etc., because my hair has been through so much and I want to give it life and moisture it back to health. To start off with, I part my hair in the middle and create two parts to the side to condition it. Like the shampoo, the conditioner comes out white, I use a quarter size amount for each side but making sure to evenly distribute it. I leave it on for 3-5 minutes and wash it out with cold water. The outcome after washing it out feels amazing and super soft and healthy. BUT the real result comes after I towel dry my hair and comb it through. FLAWLESS. ZERO TANGLES. I didn’t need to use any oil or leave-in conditioner. My hair already felt amazing without the help of any of those products. I was in shock myself and I swear I’m not kidding how amazing this product works for my hair. I have used many countless conditioners and deep conditioning masks and somehow mostly have to use an oil or leave-in conditioner for my hair. This scalp care system is an EXCEPTION.
Tiffany M.
I've never found a conditioner for dandruff until I found this. It doesn't smell the best but it works really well in conjunction with my extra strength T-Gel shampoo. I only apply this at the roots of my hair.
Alissa H.
Minneapolis, MN
I found this conditioner to really accomplish the identified goal -- balancing! I tried all three products from this line (scalp scrub and shampoo) and this might be my favorite. There were some pros and cons to the scalp scrub and I was NOT a fan of the shampoo...but this conditioner was the saving grace to this line. I found the scalp scrub to be interesting and good-enough, the shampoo seemed to STRIP my hair of all good and bad oils, so this conditioner was NEEDED in combination. I try to stay away from brushing my hair after the shower (to avoid breaking) so I run my fingers through it after I wash and condition. The texture I had after shampooing was very lacking so this conditioner was VITAL in the cleansing process. It really revived my hair and the texture seemed to return to normal. Because the shampoo seemed so harsh, I could imaging that I might have used too much product on my hair to revive it so I did notice that my hair seemed quite greasy a lot quicker than normal. I will continue to use this product and recommend if you are looking for something to help with moisture balance -- especially in the winter months!*Received this for testing from Influenster's VoxBox
Brianna G.
Works really good, best conditioner I’ve used in a long time. Smells amazing and works especially for a person who has thick hair and your brush always gets stuck, but not after using this conditioner !
Kaylee G.
Sinking Spg, PA
I received the conditioner for free along with the shampoo and scalp scrub to give my honest opinion. So far I really enjoy using these products. The conditioner is 100% vegan and does not contain any sulfate. I don't normally buy products for this very reason, but I do think it's important!

The conditioner is easy to use and makes my hair smooth. Some of my other conditioners won't feel as smooth as the water rinses out of the product. This conditioner does feel really soft. I have thick hair and I normally shower at night and then let it air dry. My hair has felt pretty good and soft.

The smell of the conditioner surprised me at first. It doesn't smell like your typical fruity hair products. It smells really natural, like plants. The smell isn't bad and it leaves my hair smelling good and more natural. Overall I do like this product and using it with the shampoo and scalp exfoliator has worked very well.
Kelsea C.
Severna Park, MD
I love that these products paraben/sulfate free which is great if you want to be gentle on your hair and the environment! The smell wasn't my favorite for any of these products, but it does grow on you. The only way I can describe it is a little medicinal, but similar to what high end salons use. Anywho, I used both the shampoo and conditioner after the scrub and my hair has seriously never felt softer. Brushing my hair after my bath was like a knife through softened butter. No tangles. Just light and silky hair. My scalp also appeared brighter and smoother. After blow drying my hair I definitely felt my hair looked healthier and shinier.
Kirsten G.
Lone Tree, CO
After using this product for over a week, here are some glows and grows I have found with the product:

Glows (pluses): - It smells WONDERFUL! The Indian Lilac Botanical scent makes me feel like I've walked straight out of the salon every time I wash my hair. I wish all hair products smelled like this.
- It comes in a generously portioned package.
- A little goes a long way (especially for someone like me with LONG hair, this is a serious plus plus in my book).
- It really does balance out my hair. I found that the shampoo stripped the oils from my hair but this really helped bring them back in & made my hair soft, shiny & healthy looking.

Grows (minuses):
- I'm not entirely sure it helps with dandruff (though the conditioner itself doesn't promise that). This product is great and I highly suggest it to others.

I received this product free of charge from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions and comments above are my own.
Hannah B.
Troy, AL
Is there a coordinating shampoo?
Sadia
Will this help dried and damaged hair ??
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ
Did anyone else experience a burning sensation on their scalp after using this along with the shampoo and mask?
kelli c.
Just wondering if this will help my dry hair? After my last baby my hair tangles easy and is really dry.
Catherine A.
Los angeles , CA
Is anyone having a hard time opening the bonus badge on this one , I've completed everything on the list and it says I'm short on points