BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Clinically Tested to Control Dandruff. Gentle on Color. Indian Lilac Botanicals. Restores Scalp Balance.

100% Free of Flakes*/Sulfates/Parabens/No Harsh Salts

EverFresh Antidandruff shampoo formulated with 1% pyrithione zinc restores scalp balance and helps stop scalp itching, irritation and flaking associated with dandruff. Our formula is especially gentle and is free of harsh sulfates, salts and surfactants that can strip or damage your hair and dull its color. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Pyrithione Zinc 0.978024%
  • Sodium Hydroxide
  • Citric Acid

Nicolette P.
Eatontown, NJ
This is amazing ohh my gosh! My hair was so refreshed. I love the prewash it has beads in it and it gives your scalp that methol feel so its cooling the shampoo lathers up extremely well and the conditoner isn't heavy like some I've used and my haie after using this was amazing it was incredibly soft and shiny the smell is a little strange but I kind of like it and ny bf liked the smell too so win win lol but I've been looking every where to buy all 3 but so far nobody carries it around me so disappointing but I'll keep looking bc im that obsessed!
Christina F.
I have constant dandruff, just flakes all the time. I read the reviews for the Ever Fresh line mostly because I like their other Ever Pure lines of products. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now, and it has done NOTHING for my dandruff. My hair is drier, my scalp is oilier, and I still have lots of flaking.

I read about how people were saying the scent was very strong and overwhelming, but honestly, I didn't smell anything other than the anti-dandruff medication. It's not a strong smell either.
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
I just went through a period of having really bad dandruff. I purchased this product because it had overall pretty good reviews and I needed something cheap and quick. I used this shampoo for about 2 weeks and it didn’t do a single thing. If anything, it made my hair worse! The smell is pretty strong but I liked it, it was kind of minty. I ended up purchasing a high end dandruff shampoo and my dandruff was literally gone after 1 wash. L'Oréal Paris EverFresh Antidandruff Shampoo
Susie G.
My scalp is really sensitive. A lot of shampoos give me the major itchies with dry flakey spots. Some dandruff shampoos have made my condition worse. I've come to realise that my issue is not that I'm prone to dandruff but more like a major sensitivity to some shampoos and hair products. This Loreal product has really saved me. I use the conditioner also and I have no issues. My hair feels healthy and my scalp is absolutely normal. I'm on my third bottle. I hope they never discontinue it!
Tiffany M.
Bellflower
This shampoo works!! Once you lather for a few minutes it has a tingling sensation, which feels good! It doesn’t smell bad. It targets flaky scalp and I only use it once and my scalp feels clean, fresh and flake free after! Would definitely recommend and it’s also sulfate free!
Lauren C.
Helotes, TX
So recently Influenster sent me a set of L'Oreal products to try, I received them free for review but my opinions are my own.

Let's start off by saying, I have always had dandruff. That's like the one constant in my life. So, naturally, I'm always looking for a shampoo to shake things up a bit. I've tried every shampoo you can possibly think of-Head and Shoulders, Suave, Aveda, Dove, R+Co, etc. But I've never used a trio like this, so I was hopeful.

The trio includes a micro-exfoliating scalp scrub ($9.99), shampoo ($7.99), and conditioner ($7.99) in the scent Indian Lilac.

Let's start with the scent; honestly, I could not smell strong hints of anything. To me it just smells like soap. If you're sensitive to fragrances, I think this one will be just fine, as it's not bold at all.

The scrub makes a huge difference for me. I've used some higher end scrubs that are difficult to spread and feel like sand on your scalp, but this one is a micro exfoliant so the scrubies are tiny and it's easy to apply to the scalp because the formula is quite smooth.

The shampoo and conditioner also left my hair feeling a little less flakey and dry. My complaint here is that the two have different viscosities, so the shampoo comes out much slower than the conditioner. It can be quite difficult at times to get the shampoo out of the bottle. Then let's say, hypothetically, you move on to conditioner, thinking you have to squeeze quite a bit to get the product out, but then you realize you've made a grave mistake and suddenly a giant puddle of conditioner is in your palm. Hypothetically. (It happens.)

My hair looked pretty good after using this scalp care trio. One huge problem that normally comes with anti-dandruff shampoos (other than they don't work) is that they leave your hair looking dry and stringy. But if you're reading this blog post, you probably already know this. This one wasn't amazing, but I didn't feel like my hair was stripped of all that is good in this world (aka natural hair oils). I definitely have shampoos that make my hair feel better, but that's the burden I have to bear- the daily decision between silky smooth hair covered in white flakes, drier hair that is flake free. I think I'll choose the latter for now.
Sarah ✨.
Baltimore
Sometimes I get dandruff, not very often though. It's usually when I run out of my scalp scrub product. I had to get a shampoo real quick or at least my scalp scrub to get rid of the dandruff and this was the only thing of the Isle. No regrets though! It got rid of my dandruff just like that. I also have pretty good volume with it and it's sulfate-free
Barbie F.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this product! It has transformed my daughters hair! Her hair is flake free, silky and gorgeous! We have used every dandruff control shampoo on the market! So grateful!! Just wish it was a bigger bottle!
Jena W.
This shampoo is pretty good. It took care of the flakes that suddenly appeared on my scalp. It kept my hair feeling soft. another plus is that it's sulfate free (I'm really big on sulfate free hair products)  The smell could be better, but it's not too terrible.
Dana E.
Stafford, TX
I wanted to love this hair system so much!!! But... I'm iffy about this shampoo. I gave it three open minded tries. I did the Loreal Microscrub for the scalp, then washed my hair with this shampoo. It made my curly hair feel very course (kind of like raw cotton), like it had stripped all of the oils from my hair--this can be a good thing if you aren't ethnic. However, I am African American and I prefer products that lock in moisture without depleting all of the natural oil from my hair. I will say that my hair smelled very clean, my scalp felt very clean, and that I was without any dandruff. I could still smell the Lilac wafting from my hair days after I'd shampooed. I give the product two point five stars because of the way my hair felt after using this part of the hair system. Afterwards, I washed with my normal ethnic shampoo and my hair was soft and flexible again. But, the entire point is simplicity and purpose. I shouldn't have to use two shampoos in one sitting. Great product, just not that great for my specific hair type.
Brandy S.
Berkeley, CA
What scent does this have?
Hayley E.
Syracuse, NY
I see that the product is sulfate free, which is great for colored hair... has anyone had any issues with color loss from this product? For this price, it seems too good to be true...
Monisha R.
How does your hair feel after washing with this shampoo ?
Sudikshya K.
I am having very itchy and flaky scalp. I tried Selsun blue and Head & Shoulder anti dandruff shampoo but It makes my hair so dry and frizzy. Is this a good shampoo for flaky scalp and frizzy hair?
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Does this product stand up to its claims of anti dandruff?

back