BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Clinically Tested to Control Dandruff. Gentle on Color. Indian Lilac Botanicals. Restores Scalp Balance.

100% Free of Flakes*/Sulfates/Parabens/No Harsh Salts

EverFresh Antidandruff shampoo formulated with 1% pyrithione zinc restores scalp balance and helps stop scalp itching, irritation and flaking associated with dandruff. Our formula is especially gentle and is free of harsh sulfates, salts and surfactants that can strip or damage your hair and dull its color. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Pyrithione Zinc 0.978024%

• Did it really work i hope so bc i can't wait to try it.1 Answers
  • Would this work great for oily hair?1 Answers
Dana E.
Friendswood, TX
I wanted to love this hair system so much!!! But... I'm iffy about this shampoo. I gave it three open minded tries. I did the Loreal Microscrub for the scalp, then washed my hair with this shampoo. It made my curly hair feel very course (kind of like raw cotton), like it had stripped all of the oils from my hair--this can be a good thing if you aren't ethnic. However, I am African American and I prefer products that lock in moisture without depleting all of the natural oil from my hair. I will say that my hair smelled very clean, my scalp felt very clean, and that I was without any dandruff. I could still smell the Lilac wafting from my hair days after I'd shampooed. I give the product two point five stars because of the way my hair felt after using this part of the hair system. Afterwards, I washed with my normal ethnic shampoo and my hair was soft and flexible again. But, the entire point is simplicity and purpose. I shouldn't have to use two shampoos in one sitting. Great product, just not that great for my specific hair type.
Kelsey W.
I received this product in my L'Oréal EverFresh VoxBox *free from Influenster for testing and review purposes. I had high hopes for this product but unfortunately I was not a fan of it. I think it may have been partially because I have very thick hair but this product and the other L'Oréal EverFresh products that I got really seemed to dry out my hair and take all of the moisture out that I had in my hair.. I also did not notice a difference in my hair at all and my hair actually ended up doing the opposite and then I had even more dandruff in my hair the next day when, when my hair is actually supposed to have no dandruff at all after using these products. I also thought the smell wasn't too bad. These products also made my hair look and feel kind of gross too unfortunately.. What I liked about these products though were the nice packaging and that they were 100% paraben free and sulfate free. But I think I will just stick to my Head & Shoulders, and Pert instead for now😊
Alissa H.
Minneapolis, MN
I seemed to have a similar experience as other reviewers here! Which reassures me that it wasn't just my experience :) I really wanted to love this product and had high hopes. I enjoyed using the scalp scrub (pre-shampoo product) but then this shampoo seemed to STRIP my hair of all oils (good and bad). If you had a goal of really cleaning you hair after an up-do or if you have a routine of using a lot of products, I could see this being a beneficial product; however, I did not see this as an everyday shampoo. I already struggle with dry hair (in Minnesota winters -- yikes!) so this was NOT helpful to keep things fresh. That being said, I LOVED the smell and enjoyed the easy-to-use packaging. I also really appreciate that the products are sulfate and paraben free. *Received product for testing from Influenster's VoxBox
Emily N.
Arlington, VA
I received this product free from Influenster in my latest VoxBox. I am nursing my hair back to life after years of bleaching, so I am very picky about what shampoos and conditioners I use. I will never buy anything if it is not sulfate free, so I was happy to see that L'Oreal introduced a sulfate free line. I have eczema - and especially in the winter I get flare ups on the lower part of my scalp. While this product is intended more to clear up dandruff - I was hoping I would get some relief. Truthfully, I did not notice a huge difference - but the scent was great. I think this sulfate free line would be a great alternative to the more expensive sulfate free brands - but I would probably try the Deep Nourishing or the Hydrating line before purchasing the anti dandruff again. Nice product, just not for me : )
Alison S.
Howell, NJ
This is the only anti-dandruff shampoo that is easily found in drug stores that is sulfate-free. For someone like me who highlights her brown hair blonde, sulfate-free shampoo (and conditioner) is a must. But, like most people, I get dry scalp occasionally, especially in the winter. This is not my everyday shampoo but I do use it once a week to once every two weeks when I have dry scalp. Keeps the flakes away while maintaining my color and not damaging my hair any further. This is also an affordable sulfate-free shampoo (around $7 for the bottle), like the rest of the L'Oreal EverPure/EverFresh line. I recommend the  L'Oréal Paris EverFresh Balancing Conditioner to pair with it.
Arissa F.
Fresno , CA
I received this box complimentary in exchange for a review. First off, I found the consistency of this to be too thick for a shampoo. While I don't have dandruff, I do experience a dry or itchy scalp in the winter months and although I just used it for the first time(literally just stepped out of the shower) it has stopped some of the itching. As far as smell, it's tolerable. I'd recommend this to people with really really dry hair because after using it my hair feels really weighed down.
May V.
The Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, however, was beyond refreshing compared to the scrub. I’ve been using these products for more than a month now and I can say this worked liked magic to clean my scalp and make it feel amazing. It comes out white, doesn’t foam up once you massage it into your scalp, SULFATE-free. Once done, it didn’t leave my scalp dry or itchy. It really left me in awe.
Ashley V.
Somersworth, NH
I received this in a voxbox to try and I can't say enough great things about it. First the smell is wonderful, second is that it actually helps my dry scalp especially during this winter time here where it gets really dry. Also I love that L'Oréal is pushing towards being sulfate free and other amazing things as well. I think it says a lot about the company and this is a product I would definitely recommend! Thank you L'Oréal and Influenster !
Catalina D.
Athens, GA
I got a free sample for review purposes. The smell is light and a bit refreshing--it's like a fresh mint kind of scent--and did really well to clean my hair... but doesn't really do anything for the dandruff/itchy scalp! I tried it with the treatment scrub the first week, and then with the scrub the second week, and the shampoo itself did not relieve my itching at all! It also did weigh down my curls too. It was cool to try, but I would honestly just buy the scrub and stick with my normal curl-nourishing shampoo/conditioner.
Desiree L.
I was given this complimentary for my honest review and opinion. So to start off, the smell. Something every girl worries about. It smells a lot of Vicks spot rub. It lingers too so it can take sometime getting used to. There are little micro beads in her so you really feel it working in your scalp. Make sure to use with conditioner or hair will be left feeling stringy and rough.
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
I have a dry scalp does this help with the flakes from that?
Eirinn M.
E Northport, NY
Does it have a high 'suds' ratio? Head and shoulders, selson blue and others tend to normally for me which is strange because my hair is so thick and long I usually need alot of product.
Amelia H.
Minerva
Did it really work i hope so bc i can't wait to try it.
Caitlyn T.
Rembert, SC
Would this work great for oily hair?
Sara C.
how does it smell like compared to their original purple color hair shampoo(purple bottle)