BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Clinically Tested to Control Dandruff. Gentle on Color. Indian Lilac Botanicals. Restores Scalp Balance.

100% Free of Flakes*/Sulfates/Parabens/No Harsh Salts

EverFresh Antidandruff shampoo formulated with 1% pyrithione zinc restores scalp balance and helps stop scalp itching, irritation and flaking associated with dandruff. Our formula is especially gentle and is free of harsh sulfates, salts and surfactants that can strip or damage your hair and dull its color. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Pyrithione Zinc 0.978024%

• Did it really work i hope so bc i can't wait to try it.1 Answers
  • Would this work great for oily hair?1 Answers
Dana E.
Friendswood, TX
I wanted to love this hair system so much!!! But... I'm iffy about this shampoo. I gave it three open minded tries. I did the Loreal Microscrub for the scalp, then washed my hair with this shampoo. It made my curly hair feel very course (kind of like raw cotton), like it had stripped all of the oils from my hair--this can be a good thing if you aren't ethnic. However, I am African American and I prefer products that lock in moisture without depleting all of the natural oil from my hair. I will say that my hair smelled very clean, my scalp felt very clean, and that I was without any dandruff. I could still smell the Lilac wafting from my hair days after I'd shampooed. I give the product two point five stars because of the way my hair felt after using this part of the hair system. Afterwards, I washed with my normal ethnic shampoo and my hair was soft and flexible again. But, the entire point is simplicity and purpose. I shouldn't have to use two shampoos in one sitting. Great product, just not that great for my specific hair type.
Kelsey W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in my L'Oréal EverFresh VoxBox *free from Influenster for testing and review purposes. I had high hopes for this product but unfortunately I was not a fan of it. I think it may have been partially because I have very thick hair but this product and the other L'Oréal EverFresh products that I got really seemed to dry out my hair and take all of the moisture out that I had in my hair.. I also did not notice a difference in my hair at all and my hair actually ended up doing the opposite and then I had even more dandruff in my hair the next day when, when my hair is actually supposed to have no dandruff at all after using these products. I also thought the smell wasn't too bad. These products also made my hair look and feel kind of gross too unfortunately.. What I liked about these products though were the nice packaging and that they were 100% paraben free and sulfate free. But I think I will just stick to my Head & Shoulders, and Pert instead for now😊
Alissa H.
Minneapolis, MN
I seemed to have a similar experience as other reviewers here! Which reassures me that it wasn't just my experience :) I really wanted to love this product and had high hopes. I enjoyed using the scalp scrub (pre-shampoo product) but then this shampoo seemed to STRIP my hair of all oils (good and bad). If you had a goal of really cleaning you hair after an up-do or if you have a routine of using a lot of products, I could see this being a beneficial product; however, I did not see this as an everyday shampoo. I already struggle with dry hair (in Minnesota winters -- yikes!) so this was NOT helpful to keep things fresh. That being said, I LOVED the smell and enjoyed the easy-to-use packaging. I also really appreciate that the products are sulfate and paraben free. *Received product for testing from Influenster's VoxBox
Emily N.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product free from Influenster in my latest VoxBox. I am nursing my hair back to life after years of bleaching, so I am very picky about what shampoos and conditioners I use. I will never buy anything if it is not sulfate free, so I was happy to see that L'Oreal introduced a sulfate free line. I have eczema - and especially in the winter I get flare ups on the lower part of my scalp. While this product is intended more to clear up dandruff - I was hoping I would get some relief. Truthfully, I did not notice a huge difference - but the scent was great. I think this sulfate free line would be a great alternative to the more expensive sulfate free brands - but I would probably try the Deep Nourishing or the Hydrating line before purchasing the anti dandruff again. Nice product, just not for me : )
Erika P.
Webster, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given a complimentary sample of this shampoo, along with the conditioner and scalp scrub, in exchange for my honest review. The first thing I noticed and loved most about this product is the smell. Smell is a large selling point for me in a shampoo because in the store, it is all you can test out. This product smells amazing. It reminds me of a high end spa, all that is missing is the big fluffy robe. My skin, including my scalp, gets very dry in the winter months and this product gave instant relief. I felt the cooling sensation immediately. I've use 'this product for about a week and would highly reccomend to anyone battling dandruff or just drier skin in the winter.
June D.
Highlights:
1. Clinically tested to control dandruff and flaky scalp.
2. Harsh sulfates, salts, and surfactants free! That means you don’t have to worry about dullness
Immediately, it's impossible not to notice how awesome this smells! My hair has a tendency to go from dry to seriously dehydrated over the winter months, and I've found that through incorporating this shampoo to my haircare routine I have drastically added moisture and shine that would normally be nonexistent this time of year. I think that overall my hair is healthier than it has been I Years. I love the fact that I can pick this up almost anywhere, and that the price point won’t break the bank. Even though my hair isn’t color-treated, I still find that these products are very helpful.
Alison S.
Howell, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only anti-dandruff shampoo that is easily found in drug stores that is sulfate-free. For someone like me who highlights her brown hair blonde, sulfate-free shampoo (and conditioner) is a must. But, like most people, I get dry scalp occasionally, especially in the winter. This is not my everyday shampoo but I do use it once a week to once every two weeks when I have dry scalp. Keeps the flakes away while maintaining my color and not damaging my hair any further. This is also an affordable sulfate-free shampoo (around $7 for the bottle), like the rest of the L'Oreal EverPure/EverFresh line. I recommend the  L'Oréal Paris EverFresh Balancing Conditioner to pair with it.
Arissa F.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this box complimentary in exchange for a review. First off, I found the consistency of this to be too thick for a shampoo. While I don't have dandruff, I do experience a dry or itchy scalp in the winter months and although I just used it for the first time(literally just stepped out of the shower) it has stopped some of the itching. As far as smell, it's tolerable. I'd recommend this to people with really really dry hair because after using it my hair feels really weighed down.
Nevyn D.
Maywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
O received this product complimentary for testing purposes and have been so pleased with it! The loreal everfresh line has done wonders for my hair! I love how clean it leaves my hair feeling super refreshed! My scalp doesnt itch much throughout the day after my showers aswell. It removes my flaky scalp gently. And leaves my hair oh so soft! Not to mention how wonderful the scent is! It has a light scent that smells so fresh and clean. Very satisfied with this shampoo!
May V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, however, was beyond refreshing compared to the scrub. I’ve been using these products for more than a month now and I can say this worked liked magic to clean my scalp and make it feel amazing. It comes out white, doesn’t foam up once you massage it into your scalp, SULFATE-free. Once done, it didn’t leave my scalp dry or itchy. It really left me in awe.
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
I have a dry scalp does this help with the flakes from that?
Amelia H.
Minerva
Did it really work i hope so bc i can't wait to try it.
Eirinn M.
E Northport, NY
Does it have a high 'suds' ratio? Head and shoulders, selson blue and others tend to normally for me which is strange because my hair is so thick and long I usually need alot of product.
Caitlyn T.
Rembert, SC
Would this work great for oily hair?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't find this product, where did you buy it?