BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Clinically Tested to Control Dandruff. Gentle on Color. Indian Lilac Botanicals. Restores Scalp Balance.

100% Free of Flakes*/Sulfates/Parabens/No Harsh Salts

EverFresh Antidandruff shampoo formulated with 1% pyrithione zinc restores scalp balance and helps stop scalp itching, irritation and flaking associated with dandruff. Our formula is especially gentle and is free of harsh sulfates, salts and surfactants that can strip or damage your hair and dull its color. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Pyrithione Zinc 0.978024%
  • Sodium Hydroxide
  • Citric Acid

Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
I just went through a period of having really bad dandruff. I purchased this product because it had overall pretty good reviews and I needed something cheap and quick. I used this shampoo for about 2 weeks and it didn’t do a single thing. If anything, it made my hair worse! The smell is pretty strong but I liked it, it was kind of minty. I ended up purchasing a high end dandruff shampoo and my dandruff was literally gone after 1 wash. L'Oréal Paris EverFresh Antidandruff Shampoo
Lauren C.
Helotes, TX
So recently Influenster sent me a set of L'Oreal products to try, I received them free for review but my opinions are my own.

Let's start off by saying, I have always had dandruff. That's like the one constant in my life. So, naturally, I'm always looking for a shampoo to shake things up a bit. I've tried every shampoo you can possibly think of-Head and Shoulders, Suave, Aveda, Dove, R+Co, etc. But I've never used a trio like this, so I was hopeful.

The trio includes a micro-exfoliating scalp scrub ($9.99), shampoo ($7.99), and conditioner ($7.99) in the scent Indian Lilac.

Let's start with the scent; honestly, I could not smell strong hints of anything. To me it just smells like soap. If you're sensitive to fragrances, I think this one will be just fine, as it's not bold at all.

The scrub makes a huge difference for me. I've used some higher end scrubs that are difficult to spread and feel like sand on your scalp, but this one is a micro exfoliant so the scrubies are tiny and it's easy to apply to the scalp because the formula is quite smooth.

The shampoo and conditioner also left my hair feeling a little less flakey and dry. My complaint here is that the two have different viscosities, so the shampoo comes out much slower than the conditioner. It can be quite difficult at times to get the shampoo out of the bottle. Then let's say, hypothetically, you move on to conditioner, thinking you have to squeeze quite a bit to get the product out, but then you realize you've made a grave mistake and suddenly a giant puddle of conditioner is in your palm. Hypothetically. (It happens.)

My hair looked pretty good after using this scalp care trio. One huge problem that normally comes with anti-dandruff shampoos (other than they don't work) is that they leave your hair looking dry and stringy. But if you're reading this blog post, you probably already know this. This one wasn't amazing, but I didn't feel like my hair was stripped of all that is good in this world (aka natural hair oils). I definitely have shampoos that make my hair feel better, but that's the burden I have to bear- the daily decision between silky smooth hair covered in white flakes, drier hair that is flake free. I think I'll choose the latter for now.
Sarah ✨.
Baltimore
Sometimes I get dandruff, not very often though. It's usually when I run out of my scalp scrub product. I had to get a shampoo real quick or at least my scalp scrub to get rid of the dandruff and this was the only thing of the Isle. No regrets though! It got rid of my dandruff just like that. I also have pretty good volume with it and it's sulfate-free
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Target
My favorite antidandruff shampoo at the drugstore! I like the smell a little better than head and shoulder and I like that it really really works on getting dandruff out. I have dark hair so any dandruff really shows, so when I use this i don't see dandruff in my hair!
Dana E.
Stafford, TX
I wanted to love this hair system so much!!! But... I'm iffy about this shampoo. I gave it three open minded tries. I did the Loreal Microscrub for the scalp, then washed my hair with this shampoo. It made my curly hair feel very course (kind of like raw cotton), like it had stripped all of the oils from my hair--this can be a good thing if you aren't ethnic. However, I am African American and I prefer products that lock in moisture without depleting all of the natural oil from my hair. I will say that my hair smelled very clean, my scalp felt very clean, and that I was without any dandruff. I could still smell the Lilac wafting from my hair days after I'd shampooed. I give the product two point five stars because of the way my hair felt after using this part of the hair system. Afterwards, I washed with my normal ethnic shampoo and my hair was soft and flexible again. But, the entire point is simplicity and purpose. I shouldn't have to use two shampoos in one sitting. Great product, just not that great for my specific hair type.
Mckaila G.
The best shampoo ever, and affordable. Let me tell you this scent is incredible, it’s like adding aromatherapy to your shower. I always get compliments on how my hair smells. This is also a keratin free, dandruff shampoo, so you are getting a lot out of it.
Holly S.
Rockland, MA
I do not drink a lot of water and use very hot water during my showers, so dry skin, especially now during the winter, is my top beauty concern. Before using EverFresh products, my scalp was flaky and I could feel build-up in certain areas. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, and used it twice a week, as suggested on the bottle. On the very first day I used the EverFresh Micro-Exfoliating Scrub, Shampoo and Conditioner combo, I had no flakes! As I felt around my scalp with my fingertips, I no longer felt any build-up. This Shampoo smells amazing, too! Most anti-dandruff products smell like chemicals, but this smells of indian lilac. It is more efficient at ridding my scalp of flakes than competitor brands! I would never go back to my other anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner after using this combo of products, and would highly recommend it to any one suffering from flakes. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Kelsey D.
Great option! This product smells great and is a great price. I use this in the winter as a preventative measure against dry scalp and it has really helped. I have repurchased this product and plan to keep using it!
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I️ picked this up after my hairdresser recommended a ph balancing shampoo for my scalp. I’ve been very happy with the results. My scalp has been a lot less itchy and my roots less oily! I️ use this in combination with ever pure scalp scrub.
Tiffany M.
Bellflower
This shampoo works!! Once you lather for a few minutes it has a tingling sensation, which feels good! It doesn’t smell bad. It targets flaky scalp and I only use it once and my scalp feels clean, fresh and flake free after! Would definitely recommend and it’s also sulfate free!
Brandy S.
Berkeley, CA
What scent does this have?
Hayley E.
Syracuse, NY
I see that the product is sulfate free, which is great for colored hair... has anyone had any issues with color loss from this product? For this price, it seems too good to be true...
Monisha R.
How does your hair feel after washing with this shampoo ?
Sudikshya K.
I am having very itchy and flaky scalp. I tried Selsun blue and Head & Shoulder anti dandruff shampoo but It makes my hair so dry and frizzy. Is this a good shampoo for flaky scalp and frizzy hair?
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Does this product stand up to its claims of anti dandruff?