BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Conditions and Shapes. Anti-Frizz Definition. Coconut Oil. No Weigh Down.

EverCurl Sculpt & Hold Cream-Gel with coconut oil combines the care of a rich hydrating curling cream that conditions and a styling gel that shapes without weigh down. Curls remain smooth and hydrated with anti-frizz shape definition. 48 Hour Curl Definition*

System of shampoo, conditioner and treatment.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I have naturally curly hair. My go to product for some ti...1 Answers
  • so i was on the market for a new hair products, since i c...2 Answers
Ashley A.
Chattanooga
I have pretty thick and frizzy hair, but this product gives my curls the definition they need. The problem I experience with my hair is that the bottom layers are very curly, but the top layer (I guess weighed down due to length) are more wavy. This top layer of my hair will not hold curls unless I cut my hair shorter, making it prone to frizz up. This product redefines the curls a little more.

The gel/cream combination is not overly heavy or sticky. It keeps my hair looking natural and not crunchy, like some gels.

Sadly, this product is NEVER sold in stores in my area of town. I have looked in Target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc. I have to buy mine on Amazon. L'oreal sells their Ever---- (EverPure, etc) lines in stores, but usually not EverCurl.
Brianna C.
I received this product a while ago in my voxbox and I’m just now able to give a thorough review. This gel cream is NOT curly girl friendly. I tried this out many times in many ways and it reacted the same. It dried my hair out and still did not give any hold. I will say it did not make my hair crunchy but it also didn’t do anything for my hair. I would also like to add that it cause many flakes no matter if you use it by itself or with another product. I don’t recommend this if you have thick curly hair but that’s just from my personal experience.
Laura K.
Cincinnati , OH
This styling cream is too heavy for my hair.  It seems like it would work well for someone with thicker hair but not for me.  I have finer naturally curly/ wavy hair and this made me feel very greasy and weighted down.   I wish the packaging was more clear that this is formulated for thicker hair.  It smells great and seems to be a really decent consistency and I really wanted to like it but it didn't work for me.
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
Surprisingly, this product is really phenomenal. My hair is terribly frizzy, coarse, and thick. This product not only holds curl but acts as a moisturizer too. It keeps frizz down and makes your hair look a little more alive.

I love how light and feathery the cream is, unlike many other products that are sticky/heavy on the hair.

I could definitely use a larger bottle, maybe because my hair is so thick. I go through the bottle pretty quickly, within a month or so.
Aimee C.
Tampa, FL
I have very frizzy curls. If I don't put anything in my hair it will be a huge cloud around my head by the end of the day. Plus, I live in a very humid climate.
What I love about this product is that you can use it on wet or dry hair. It's great for touch ups or updos. It just doesn't hold my hair in place all day.
Chelsea L.
Philadelphia, PA
I just got a perm done to my hair and I use the EverCurl Sculpt and Hold Cream-Gel to style my hair every day.  I love this product, it's amazing.  My hairdresser even complimented my curls using the EverCurl.  It also smells great!
Kristin F.
Anderson
I love the L’Oréal EverCurl products. Curly hair is really hard to keep from frizzing on humid days and can easily lose its shape because of various factors but this gel helps with both problems. I LOVE it and for sure would recommend to others.
Marty R.
I was very unimpressed with this product. It was sticky and left hair crunchy and not soft. It did stay in a long time but seemed to weigh my hair down. I did like the packaging, just was expecting it to be creamier. Not sticky gel.
Samantha N.
Antelope
Love this product! Having stubborn, curly hair is so hard to find good stuff to use that actually works and this is definitely one! For both my daughter and I, this is a must have for sure!
Marina B.
Yonkers, NY
Not bad but not great. I received from Influenster for free and gave it a try on my 2c/3a curly hair. I’m not a fan of mixing cream and gel. I didn’t get as much definition to my curls.
Emily G.
Elizabethton, TN
How is the hold on this for curly hair?
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
Does this leave hair with the wet curl look? Or does it dry and look natural after using?
Viviana N.
Will this product make my hair hard? I have wavy hair but when i apply curling products my waves become more define!
Mery M.
Doral, FL
How does this works? Is it only for curls or can it be used as a leave in conditioner if I wanna blow dry my hair?
paloma q.
San Antonio, TX
so i was on the market for a new hair products, since i can no longer afford the one i used to use. so i stumbled upon this one, it looks interesting and it smells pretty good. the only thing i'm worried about is if it will really bring out my curls? (i have wavy/curly hair)

Target