L'Oréal Paris EverCurl Hydracharge Shampoo, Conditioner & Leave in Cream uploaded by Jennifer G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Quenches and nourishes perfecting each curl's shape. Infuses hydrating nourishment without weigh-down. Curls are softer, more manageable without unwanted frizz. Natural aromatic properties help invigorate the senses. Non-Drying, Anti-Frizz System...

Buy on Amazon
Mona N.
Definitely love the sulfate free line from loreal as i have thick dry hair and the sulfates really take a toll on my hair. After switching to sulfate free (especially this brand) my hair has never been healthier!!
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa, KS
I’m usually skeptical of using drugstore brands in my hair but this one surprised me! I have really dry curly bleached hair, and this does an amazing job of keeping it frizz free and smooth, plus it smells nice! A little goes a long way.
Jenni S.
My curls love this shampoo, conditioner and leave in style cream. The shampoo has the consistency of conditioner which left me a little confused when I went to use the actual conditioner because it felt like I was just doing them same thing again. Both have a great clean fresh scent and remind me of fresh spa candles in a way. My hair loves the whole system though. And my sensitive scalp isn't bothered by it either! The leave in style cream did wonders for my curls and prevented frizz but by the end of the day I couldn't tell if it looked greasy or just shiny. I'll use a little less next time of the style cream.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
One of my favorite drug store curl lines! Gentle, and aromatic, super moisturizing shampoo. The deep hydrating conditioner is creamy, smells awesome, and helps work the tangles out while in the shower. The leave in conditioner really helps fight frizz, and shape my curls.
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Me encantan estos productos, los amo definitivamente son muy buenos para cuidar los rizos y darles mas cuerpo y brillo, simplemente es lo mejor deja buen volumen y mucho movimiento. Mis rizos quedan como unos resortes los halo y vuelven a su forma!.. ❤❤❤❤
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
I love my new LOreal products! I have curly hair, and these products are perfect for nurturing my curls and keeping them looking great! So happy I got to try these and I know my hair is loving it too!
Alejandra L.
Yakima, WA
Got it in a voxbox, love the conditioner and shampoo, but didn't like the leave in cream. It left my short hair looking oily, maybe it works best for longer hair.
Alisha V.
These sulfate free products leave my hair soft and smelling delicious. They even carry sulfate free hair gel, which is amazing! I get great hold without the dry, crunchy feeling. Overall, I give these products a 10.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
I have never tried the leave in cream but the shampoo and conditioner work great!! My curls are soft and bouncy afterwards and don't feel weighed down yet the frizz is controlled. The conditioner doesn't seem to leave a ton of residue so my hair looks shiny even with frequent use.
monica a.
I LOVE THIS BRAND BUT LAMENTABLY NOT EVEN TESTED THIS COLLECTION I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT :( I SEEN THAT A GIRL IS COMING AND I WOULD REALLY DIE BECAUSE IT COMES TO ME :(