BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Sulfate-free Hydracharge Shampoo gently cleanses and infuses hydrating nourishment without weigh-down to perfect each curl's shape. Sulfate-free Hydracharge Cleansing Conditioner is an innovative, gentle way to cleanse and condition curls in one simple... see more...

• I've been searching for new hair products that will help tame my wi...1 Answers
  • Hello! This product line is suitable for greasy hair1 Answers
  • Is this good for Damaged hair?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I was very excited to try this L'Oréal Paris evercurl hydracharge shampoo, conditioner and sculpt cream gel. I was hoping it would give me jaw dropping hair, well it didn't.

I absolutely love the shampoo. It's has a nice creamy texture, smells Devine and lathers up nicely. I can feel the creaminess of it while washing my hair. I can feel the oil in it. I love how it leaves my hair after shampooing. It is also sulfate free and didn't wash away my color. I give this shampoo 5 stars.

As for the conditioner well it wasn't hydrating for me. It has the same creamy texture and wonder smell as the shampoo but I personally don't think it conditioned my hair. I say this because my hair was hard to comb after Towel drying and it left my hair very dry and frizzy. 3 stars

The sculpt cream gel wasn't that bad but it wasn't great either. It made my hair sift. I got curls but my naturals curls are nicer. It also left my hair dry and frizzy. 3 stars
Diamond S.
Diamond S.
I really enjoyed this product at first. i just did sort of a big chop and it helps because its more natural and gentle and i like that its coconut because i use coconut oil for everything. however after a few uses i had to use something a little stronger to get that really clean feel but i do still use all of the products that i received. Also i received the cream gel and again really enjoyed the product in the beginning it does sometimes feel a bit sticky if i try to use it in combination with other products. Over all i will defiantly continue using and recommending this line.
Richele D.
Richele D.
Miami beach, FL
This is my second voxbox! And is of the great Real thing, this box came with shampoo, conditioner and gel treatment. These faced me with the shampoo when applying it is very foamy and I feel that it cleans my hair very well. The conditioner smells very rich and untangles and hydrates my hair! And the gel makes me more defined curls and bulky! The best thing is that I last a whole day! The bad thing is that after the effect is finished I feel that I dry my hair a little! But everything else is great!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Mcdonough, GA
First, it has coconut oil in it which you can never ever go wrong with! It's winter time and my hair are always dry but after my first wash, I can feel how to moisturise my hair is and with the conditioner, it leaves my curls soft and very bouncy.It smells amazing and gives my curls a tight curl pattern! I would honestly recommend this to anyone who is looking into hydrating their hair!
Breeann B.
Breeann B.
Portland , OR
L'Oreal Evercurl products are amazing! I've tried a lot of hair care products for my curls, but most leave and oily after feeling. Evercurl doesn't! There isn't lather due to the sulfate free product, which makes it great for healthy hair. It is also vegan-friendly and coconut oil infused, making it smell amazing. I'm definitely a fan and will be using this product always in the future!
Grace M.
Grace M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I loved this trio for the first few weeks, but because my hair is so unpredictable it does not do muc for me anymore. However, when it was working well for me it made my hair feel less dry, made it smell amazing & gave more volume to my waves. Overall, this trio is great for curly/wavy hair.
Catherine W.
Catherine W.
I received this in a voxbox. I tried all three and thought it was ok. The shampoo does really feel like it cleanses the hair without completely stripping it. I also found the conditioner to be moisturizing. However, I did not like that my curls were frizzy and weren't really defined.
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.
I was surprised that I did not like this product as much as I would have like to have said I did. This product smelled really good and did a good job of cleaning my hair. I just felt like it did not provide the amount of moisture that I would have like to have seen from this brand.
Bayleigh S.
Bayleigh S.
Greenfield, IN
I got the trio in a VoxBox about a month ago and absolutely love it! The shampoo and conditioner smell wonderful and work wonders on my curls. They're full of bounce and so soft! I'm not a huge fan of the serum that came with it but overall, it is great!
Elvy R.
Elvy R.
Garland, TX
I love this as I used it more and more everyday, my hair doesn't feel as dry and damaged, it made it stronger and softer, feeling more hydrated! Complimentary from influenster, definitely look into this if you suffer from dry and damaged hair!
Kim V.
Kim V.
New Philadelphia , OH
Is this good for Damaged hair?
Sheyniah M.
Sheyniah M.
Takoma Park, MD
how well did this work on tighter curls
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
chico ca
I've been searching for new hair products that will help tame my wild hair. It's frizzy and way too wavy. Will this help maintain it?
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Hello! This product line is suitable for greasy hair
Lao P.
Lao P.
Logansport, IN
This look great any one knows if these are great hair products?? Are these new ones cause i never seen in the drugstore before??? I would love to try out!