BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Sulfate-free Hydracharge Shampoo gently cleanses and infuses hydrating nourishment without weigh-down to perfect each curl's shape. Sulfate-free Hydracharge Cleansing Conditioner is an innovative, gentle way to cleanse and condition curls in one simple...

• I've been searching for new hair products that will help tame my ...1 Answers
  • Hello! This product line is suitable for greasy hair1 Answers
  • Is this good for Damaged hair?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used L'Oreal EverCurl Shampoo & Conditioner and the Cream-Gel. I like that the products are dye free, sulfate and paraben free. It has a nice smell and it's for anti frizz. The shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling so soft and manageable. I was able to brush my hair and not worry about knots or tangles. The cream-gel is thick and I applied it after washing. I used a palm size amount for my hair then I used a hair diffuser to dry. My curls were soft and bouncy plus no frizz. great products! I would recommend and buy these products to use again.

Thank you @Influenster for sending me the L'Oreal EverCurl VoxBox. I received these L'Oreal EVER products complimentary, but all opinions are my own. #FreeYourHair #Sponsored #ad #LOrealEverCurl #Influenster #LOrealVoxBox #LOrealHair
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very excited to try this L'Oréal Paris evercurl hydracharge shampoo, conditioner and sculpt cream gel. I was hoping it would give me jaw dropping hair, well it didn't.

I absolutely love the shampoo. It's has a nice creamy texture, smells Devine and lathers up nicely. I can feel the creaminess of it while washing my hair. I can feel the oil in it. I love how it leaves my hair after shampooing. It is also sulfate free and didn't wash away my color. I give this shampoo 5 stars.

As for the conditioner well it wasn't hydrating for me. It has the same creamy texture and wonder smell as the shampoo but I personally don't think it conditioned my hair. I say this because my hair was hard to comb after Towel drying and it left my hair very dry and frizzy. 3 stars

The sculpt cream gel wasn't that bad but it wasn't great either. It made my hair sift. I got curls but my naturals curls are nicer. It also left my hair dry and frizzy. 3 stars
Jackee V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells absolutely good! This product made my hair have more life. It literally made my hair healthier using the conditioner too. Made my curls stay in tack and have shape
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got these products complimentary for testing purposes from @influenster @lorealhair This curl care system is Sulfate-free has coconut oil that gives so nice scent to the hair is specific for curly or wavy hair (like my hair) So I will explain my experience for each one , first the shampoo it's good on cleaning hair with nice smell that last long, The conditioner actually didn't get good result that must hydrate my hair & didn't make it easy to comb 🙃, The leave in cream-gel is the final step after shower use on towel-dried hair it must work on styling curl hair with anti-freezing shape for me also didn't get any satisfied result it made my hair sticky my hair become more freezing .. I used these collections many times to give my Honest review about it .
Kayla R.
I received this set from a friend who had no use for it, and I am so happy I got to try it! The shampoo and conditioner have this subtle but satisfying clean scent, similar to baby powder but not completely. It's hard to describe but I just love it! The shampoo lathers up really well and a little goes a long way. I have super thick hair and usually need to apply absurd amounts of shampoo to my hair to completely cover it. Not with this though. The conditioner is the same way, a little goes a long way. As for my hair, my curls look great! They aren't super frizzy and my hair is more healthy looking than it is with other brands of hair care. The only reason this has 4 stars instead of 5 is because I do not like the gel that it came with. I hate when my hair looks or feels crunchy, and that's what happened with this. I even brushed it through my hair so that it wasn't all sitting in one spot, but my hair still managed to clump all of the gel together. Overall, really good product!
Richele D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my second voxbox! And is of the great Real thing, this box came with shampoo, conditioner and gel treatment. These faced me with the shampoo when applying it is very foamy and I feel that it cleans my hair very well. The conditioner smells very rich and untangles and hydrates my hair! And the gel makes me more defined curls and bulky! The best thing is that I last a whole day! The bad thing is that after the effect is finished I feel that I dry my hair a little! But everything else is great!
Diamond S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this product at first. i just did sort of a big chop and it helps because its more natural and gentle and i like that its coconut because i use coconut oil for everything. however after a few uses i had to use something a little stronger to get that really clean feel but i do still use all of the products that i received. Also i received the cream gel and again really enjoyed the product in the beginning it does sometimes feel a bit sticky if i try to use it in combination with other products. Over all i will defiantly continue using and recommending this line.
Janette F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give them 4 stars just because of the conditioner, It didnt get me enough lather to detangle my hair. I much rather detangle it with the shampoo that i absolutely loved😍😍😍 it is amazing (buy it with closed eyes). And finally with the cream/gel i will give it another try with twists because i wasnt to convinced using it for wash n go.
Disclaimer: i received this products complimentary for testing purposes but all opinions are on my own.
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so in love with this line of products. I got these complimentary from the lovely people at Influenster and can say this box seemed to be perfect for me. It makes my hair so so soft and manageable. It makes it smell great as well. The shampoo doesn't strip your hair as it cleans with I love and the conditioner just makes it even better. The gel cream helps style my hair and reduces frizz and that helps me tremendously. #freethehair
Janice M.
Johnson city, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll start with the shampoo & say that I absolutely love the way it lathers up and smells, the conditioner instantly feels like it's working softness into my hair. I'm not a big fan of gel but I do like how lightweight this one is but then again it didn't really get rid of my hairs frizziness. The gel bottle said to apply two pumps but I have hair down to my bottom so I used four pumps & I still felt like it wasn't enough, I think I would have to be more generous with this product to achieve the goal of no frizz.
Courtney P.
chico ca
I've been searching for new hair products that will help tame my wild hair. It's frizzy and way too wavy. Will this help maintain it?
Fatima G.
Hello! This product line is suitable for greasy hair
Sheyniah M.
Takoma Park, MD
how well did this work on tighter curls
Kim V.
New Philadelphia , OH
Is this good for Damaged hair?
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
This look great any one knows if these are great hair products?? Are these new ones cause i never seen in the drugstore before??? I would love to try out!