L'Oréal Paris EverCurl Hydracharge, DUO Set Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Talita M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #82 in Haircare Sets

Quenches and nourishes perfecting each curl's shape. Infuses hydrating nourishment without weigh-down. Curls are softer, more manageable without unwanted frizz. Natural aromatic properties help invigorate the senses.

Buy on Amazon
Kara P.
Radford, VA
I wasn’t born with natural curly hair, but after puberty the hormones changed that.
The L’Oréal Evercurl line helps give my curls volume while taking care of the frizz. It’s light weight so it doesn’t drag my hair down. It also helps curl those pesky hairs that are still straight after all these years.
Lismarie A.
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner duo and I don’t think I’ll ever use another brand. This leaves my hair curly and smooth with excellent bounce. Gotta have the bounce with curly hair. It’s super affordable and the added coconut oil makes this duo unstoppable.
Alanna T.
Richmond, VA
This stuff smells amazing and I love it for my curls. I don't know how it compares to other curl products like deva curl but for a drugstore shampoo and conditioner I think it's great. Not expensive either!
Gina R.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster but all opinions are my own! I've struggled with my long frizzy/ curly hair all my life. And I'm loving this vegan formula with coconut oil! Leaves my curls looking so goood with no heaviness or crunchiness that old school hair gel or hair spray leaves behind! I no longer need to do heat damage straightening or curling my hair for it to look ready for a night out thanks to this product! Highly recommend!
Alana S.
I used to be very devoted to this pair of shampoo and conditioner. They are fairly priced, they smell nice, they have no sulfates, they still lather and clean hair well. They also keep my curly hair moisturizer. However, I stopped using them when I found out they were filled with silicones in the ingredients. If you don't mind having silicone in your hair, this is a good option. But I am trying to keep my hair ingredients clean and that is why I no longer use this pair.
Amanda F.
Cleveland, OH
This duo has changed my life! Sounds silly but I was having a really hard time managing my curly hair. My hair isn't super curly, just curly enough to either look like frizz or nice beach curls. I can't say enough about how this luxurious shampoo and conditioner has tamed and constructed beautiful curls. I'm never switching back to my old shampoo/conditioner! It smells great and lathers wonderfully so you don't really need to use a lot -lasts a long time!
Talita M.
Madison, WI
I was searching for some shampoo and conditioner to start low poo method. So I received a perfect VoxBox with my new 3 babies. I really like it, it doesn't let my hair heavyweight at all. The only tiny problem is that the smell is not that good.
Gabrielle F.
Humacao , Puerto Rico
I love this product! It is great with my damaged hair. I like that it hydrates my hair and provides moisture without being to sticky! I also love that it its long lasting , I had HD curls in my hair for five days after I used the shampoo, conditioner, and gel in my hair!! The BEST PRODUCT EVER!!!!
Mattea M.
I have naturally curly hair that is also extremely dry. I picked this up in order to help with the moisture of my hair. The shampoo lathers very well, and the conditioner is thick, but not too thick. I like that it is targeted toward curly hair, specifically, but I definitely think the formula could be better. I felt like the shampoo didn't help with the moisture of my hair, and the conditioner was just okay.
Mansur Beauty B.
received this package the other day, amazing scent but doesn't have that sickening coconut scent which is a good thing. hydrated and frizz taming. great combination. does state it wont weigh down the hair but i feel it had done slightly but maybe i had used too much product. will keep testing.
Cassandra R.
Canal Winchester, OH
Is this a Thick conditioner?
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Me encantaría probar esto. Dicen que es excelente