L'Oréal Paris EverCurl Hydracharge, DUO Set Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Jessica R.L'Oréal Paris EverCurl Hydracharge, DUO Set Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Talita M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Quenches and nourishes perfecting each curl's shape. Infuses hydrating nourishment without weigh-down. Curls are softer, more manageable without unwanted frizz. Natural aromatic properties help invigorate the senses.

Buy on Amazon
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a nice shampoo and conditioner set. It leaves my hair clean, moisturized and doesn’t irritate my sensitive scalp. My curls look great when I come out of the shower before I even add any product which is the first step to a great hair day! It’s super affordable unlike all the other curl shampoo and conditioner sets I’ve liked. I have been using this set for about a year and I don’t see myself stopping any time soon.
Lismarie A.
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner duo and I don’t think I’ll ever use another brand. This leaves my hair curly and smooth with excellent bounce. Gotta have the bounce with curly hair. It’s super affordable and the added coconut oil makes this duo unstoppable.
Amanda F.
Cleveland, OH
This duo has changed my life! Sounds silly but I was having a really hard time managing my curly hair. My hair isn't super curly, just curly enough to either look like frizz or nice beach curls. I can't say enough about how this luxurious shampoo and conditioner has tamed and constructed beautiful curls. I'm never switching back to my old shampoo/conditioner! It smells great and lathers wonderfully so you don't really need to use a lot -lasts a long time!
Gallilea J.
Anthony
My natural hair is curly but it doesn't really curl cause I've had cut my hair really short and my curls destroyed but I want them back I hope this works to get them back !
Gina R.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster but all opinions are my own! I've struggled with my long frizzy/ curly hair all my life. And I'm loving this vegan formula with coconut oil! Leaves my curls looking so goood with no heaviness or crunchiness that old school hair gel or hair spray leaves behind! I no longer need to do heat damage straightening or curling my hair for it to look ready for a night out thanks to this product! Highly recommend!
Talita M.
Madison, WI
I was searching for some shampoo and conditioner to start low poo method. So I received a perfect VoxBox with my new 3 babies. I really like it, it doesn't let my hair heavyweight at all. The only tiny problem is that the smell is not that good.
Gabrielle F.
Humacao , Puerto Rico
I love this product! It is great with my damaged hair. I like that it hydrates my hair and provides moisture without being to sticky! I also love that it its long lasting , I had HD curls in my hair for five days after I used the shampoo, conditioner, and gel in my hair!! The BEST PRODUCT EVER!!!!
Mansur Beauty B.
received this package the other day, amazing scent but doesn't have that sickening coconut scent which is a good thing. hydrated and frizz taming. great combination. does state it wont weigh down the hair but i feel it had done slightly but maybe i had used too much product. will keep testing.
Ashlee K.
Telford, PA
These products are absolutely amazing! They enhance my natural curls by defining them and decreasing the frizz! I am very satisfied and plan on using this brand/line for the forseeable future. The only thing I would change is having it come in bigger bottles... ESPECIALLY the conditioner!
Natalie S.
Norristown, PA
I tried this line after my mom recommended the everpure. She said it was so moisturizing that she didn't even need to use conditioner. My hair is much thicker than hers and has thick wavy curls, which are hard to manage and need their moisture. This stuff was way too moisturizing for my hair type I suppose. Typically I can go about 3 days without needing to shampoo my hair, and this I could barely make it through one day. My roots became incredibly greasy. Just be careful with this stuff! Maybe use it once in a while as a mask or something. But definitely not working for me as a regular conditioner.
Cassandra R.
Canal Winchester, OH
Is this a Thick conditioner?
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Me encantaría probar esto. Dicen que es excelente