BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti-Frizz Definition. Non-Drying. Coconut Oil. No Weigh Down.

EverCurl Hydracharge Conditioner with coconut oil gently cleanses and quenches for soft, manageable, hydrated curls without frizz and weigh down for 48 hour curl definition*. Our conditioner for curly hair is especially gentle on curls. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does this help tighten curls too?1 Answers
  • I am interested in this line, being a person with dry hai...1 Answers
Isabella A.
Hollywood , FL
Love this! Purchased it again right away when I ran out of my first bottle. I can get out of the shower and use absolutely no product and my hair will look perfect! I no longer use it after finding out the company is not cruelty free. But overall a great product.
Yaimee O.
I used to use this brand of conditioner a lot. I dyed my hair and now I use a different brand of shampoo and hair conditioner. But I did like the way these brand products made my hair feel.
Megan L.
Wonderful conditioner, leaves my curly hair soft and smooth and smells great. It lets my curls be wild and not weighed down while allowing them to have moisture and no frizz.
Kristin F.
Anderson
I love L’Oréal EverCurl products. It is hard to find shampoo and conditioner for curly hair that doesn’t weigh it down and make it greasy, but L’Oréal managed to create something that caused neither of those problems. It is affordable and I would definitely recommend to other people with curly hair.
Henry T.
Montpellier
I've been using this product since a month ago and it's been just perfect for my curly hair, I really can see and feel the difference when I use it and makes my hair easier to handle it. It also works very good for my sensitive dry scalp and dermatitis.
Lismarie A.
The best conditioner hands down for the perfect curl after a wash. The coconut oil does its job with this one. My curls used to be flat and sometimes my hair would be wavy but with this conditioner they bounce and are fuller than ever.
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
I received these products free, courtesy of Influenster, but all opinions are honest and of my own.

The first thing I loved about this product was that it was Vegan. As an animal-lover, this was huge for me to see Influenster send these out. I also loved that it is paraben and sulfate free. Sulfates really do more damage than good to your hair, and I only want to use the best on my hair.

My boyfriend has curly hair, so he tried these products out for me. Here is his opinion on the conditioner:

“I absolutely love this conditioner. I have very thick, curly hair that is very hard to be tamed. Anyone with curly hair understands that you cannot simply brush your hair without it being extremely frizzy, so I do not brush it often unless it’s right before a shower. This conditioner helps a ton with detangling my hair, and it smells amazing.After a shower, this conditioner leaves my curls plump and beautiful. I would recommend this product to anyone who has extremely curly hair and needs it to be embraced. I would also recommend this to any animal lovers out there and anyone who has dry hair!”
Emily B.
Charlevoix
Highly recommend trying this range of products if you have curly hair. The small bottles of conditioner can be frustrating tho so buy 2! I prefer to use products without harsh chemicals and this conditioner does a good job.
Megan K.
This is my go-to for conditioners! This restored the texture of my hair and smells like heaven. It's nothing without the shampoo though. Them both together work to make your hair beyond manageable
Kelsey W.
I recently got a perm that I thought had just fallen flat, but this conditioner (used alongside the matching shampoo) definitely helped to revive my curls and give me back some softness after some brutal chemical damage.
Mackenzie S.
Does this product leave any residue?? I have super curly hair, and this is always a problem for me.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Will this help stop my curls from getting super frizzy?
Samantha E.
I have natural curly hair that tends to frizz and not hold curl. is this a good product to use?
Gina N.
Fresno, California
Will this help my curls stay? Everytime I curl my hair it starts getting frizzy and tangled after a couple hours.
Abriana P.
Escondido, CA
Just curious on how this works I'd love to try this product however I've heard some pretty mixed reviews lately on it is it a thick greasy formula or will it leave nothing behind after wash? Thanks for your help in advance

Target