BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti-Frizz Definition. Non-Drying. Coconut Oil. No Weigh Down.

EverCurl Hydracharge Conditioner with coconut oil gently cleanses and quenches for soft, manageable, hydrated curls without frizz and weigh down for 48 hour curl definition*. Our conditioner for curly hair is especially gentle on curls. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I have curly hair and for this reason I need great hydration in m...1 Answers
  • What's the price for this product and the best place to find it?2 Answers
Erica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product from Target. I was excited to try it. It’s good but it doesn’t really help control the frizz for my hair. It is a nice creamy texture but I wasn’t impressed with the frizz control it stated it offered.
Megan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to for conditioners! This restored the texture of my hair and smells like heaven. It's nothing without the shampoo though. Them both together work to make your hair beyond manageable
Jock G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is amazing. If you have curly hair that's hard to manage, this could save so much time and so many headaches. I've gone through so many products that either make my hair more frizzy, or flatten my curls. This keeps my hair smooth, yet bouncy and it's really really hydrating. Usually I use argan oil in my hair after a shower, but with this, I don't even need to. It also leaves my hair really soft. I love it and will definitely buy it again.I have hair that is half wavy/curly and half slightly wavy/straight, which makes for quite the challenge in both styling and care. I have found products that seem to control my hair adequately, but they are unfortunately quite expensive, so I am always on the quest for different, cheaper, more readily-available products. Unfortunately, my trial of "L'Oreal EverCurl Sulfate-Free Conditioner" was a huge disappointment.Despite applying a massive amount of conditioner and letting it soak in for several minutes (up to 20 on certain trials!), my hair didn't feel conditioned AT ALL. It wasn't soft, wasn't de-tangled, and was just as frizzy as it was prior to using the conditioner. My curls weren't defined in the least.Once this conditioner was rinsed out, my hair felt squeaky-clean, which might sound like a good thing, but it felt TOO clean, as if I had only stripped it with a cleanser, and hadn't conditioned it at all.What this conditioner does have going for it is that it is lightweight (so it doesn't weigh down the hair) and has a very "gentle" fresh scent. I am sensitive to smell, and this conditioner's gentle scent is far from offensive.I figured out that I could use this conditioner and then use coconut oil for my hair to feel conditioned and de-tangled with defined curls, but the conditioner alone couldn't do that.
Henry T.
Castelnau Le Lez
I've been using this product since a month ago and it's been just perfect for my curly hair, I really can see and feel the difference when I use it and makes my hair easier to handle it. It also works very good for my sensitive dry scalp and dermatitis.
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received these products free, courtesy of Influenster, but all opinions are honest and of my own.

The first thing I loved about this product was that it was Vegan. As an animal-lover, this was huge for me to see Influenster send these out. I also loved that it is paraben and sulfate free. Sulfates really do more damage than good to your hair, and I only want to use the best on my hair.

My boyfriend has curly hair, so he tried these products out for me. Here is his opinion on the conditioner:

“I absolutely love this conditioner. I have very thick, curly hair that is very hard to be tamed. Anyone with curly hair understands that you cannot simply brush your hair without it being extremely frizzy, so I do not brush it often unless it’s right before a shower. This conditioner helps a ton with detangling my hair, and it smells amazing.After a shower, this conditioner leaves my curls plump and beautiful. I would recommend this product to anyone who has extremely curly hair and needs it to be embraced. I would also recommend this to any animal lovers out there and anyone who has dry hair!”
Danielle B.
Queensbury, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite conditioner! High end performance at drugstore prices - you can’t beat it! It’s super affordable and leaves my curls bouncy and tamed. It’s great for curly or frizzy hair. Very happy with this purchase and I will buy again. Highly recommend!
Camille W.
San Diego, CA
I'm extremely picky when it comes to conditioner, so I try to stick to what I know works best for me. I was excited when I received this complimentary in my voxbox to review because I wouldn't have tried it otherwise. I've played around with this three times. I have extremely curly, thick, dry hair. I style my hair using conditioner as a leave in. It's the only thing that works. The first time I used this, I wasn't satisfied. It smelled fantastic, but that was the only plus. I left the conditioner in (a lot of it) & added some Ever Curl sculpt & hold cream gel. It looked decent, but dried out my hair even more. By day 3, my hair had to go in a bun. The second time, I tried to detangle with it (not the best for that) & washed it out. My hair felt really good. I then put a little throughout as a leave in, with more of the gel. It worked much better this time around. But, again, my hair was extremely dry. The 3rd time, looked great, felt terrible. I won't be purchasing this.
Nataly G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I was so extremely lucky to get the whole L'Oréal EverCurl Hydracharge line sent to me from Influenster to try out and write this review!

Regardless of that I am going to be honest about the product and say that I loved it! The fact that it's sulfate free is amazing for my curls! This conditioner really does moisturizer my curls and makes them bouncy and soft. It doesn't leave a greasy or sleek residue it just genuinely feels soft which is awesome!

I recently dyed my hair and was a bit scared to not be using a color safe specific shampoo but it didn't alter my hair color at all!

I'm not personally fond of coconut smells but this particular line doesn't have a bad smell it's light and makes my hair smell so fresh and clean even on the second day!

Love this conditioner and I would definitely recommend it for all my curly haired people!
Ashley L.
N Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given these products for free in exchange for an honest review. I was not paid in any way for my review.
First let's start with the positive. These products all smell amazing! Seriously, I love the way they smell, it reminds me of summer.
Second, they are vegan. That makes me happy. But I am unsure if they are tested on animals. That's about it for the positive.
Now, the negatives.
My hair is extremely frizzy with this line.
My hair looks greasy very quickly. I usually skip a day between washes, but I can't do that when I use this line.
The styling cream left parts of my hair feeling crunchy. I didn't really like that at all.
I don't feel like my curls were any better with this than if I used nothing for styling.

Overall, I didn't really like this line of products, and I will not be purchasing them in the future.
#influenster #loreal
Harriet C.
Pittsburg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I conditioned my hair with their L'Oréal EverCurl Hydracharge Conditioner. The conditioner said to leave it in for a minute or two, but that didn't work for me. The product seemed like it wasn't penetrating to my hair strands, so I conditioned for 25 minutes using my deep conditioning heating cap. When that 25 minutes were up I detangled my hair, and this conditioner made detangling so quick and smooth. It allowed my hair to have good slip so I was able to get all of that shed hair out. Both the shampoo and conditioner left my curls hydrated, frizz-free, and curls were defined and poppin’. People with low porosity hair will have to condition the hair with heat so that the product can penetrate through the hair better.
Mackenzie S.
Does this product leave any residue?? I have super curly hair, and this is always a problem for me.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Will this help stop my curls from getting super frizzy?
Sam R.
How good is it because I have curly hair so what does it do for curls
Gina N.
Fresno, California
Will this help my curls stay? Everytime I curl my hair it starts getting frizzy and tangled after a couple hours.
JoAnna L.
Adel, GA
I have a problem with my hair being super tangle-y after washing my conditioner out and brushing my hair. Does this product help with that?