BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti-Frizz Definition. Non-Drying. Coconut Oil. No Weigh Down.

EverCurl Hydracharge Conditioner with coconut oil gently cleanses and quenches for soft, manageable, hydrated curls without frizz and weigh down for 48 hour curl definition*. Our conditioner for curly hair is especially gentle on curls. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does this help tighten curls too?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and for this reason I need great hydrat...1 Answers
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I love the L'Oréal Ever line od products! Being a wavy/curly girl, the HydraCharge is probably my favorite out of the bunch. These products conrain no harsh ingredients and are 100% vegan. This conditioner moisturizes really well with coconut oil so there's no added weight to hair. The scent is extra fresh and clean, soft, and so delicious! If you haven't tried this line, it is one of my highest recommendations!
Isabella A.
Hollywood, FL
Love this! Purchased it again right away when I ran out of my first bottle. I can get out of the shower and use absolutely no product and my hair will look perfect! I no longer use it after finding out the company is not cruelty free. But overall a great product.
Yaimee O.
I used to use this brand of conditioner a lot. I dyed my hair and now I use a different brand of shampoo and hair conditioner. But I did like the way these brand products made my hair feel.
Savannah R.
Colorado Springs
I have curly low porosity hair (doesn't take moisture, products just build up) ...Also, it doesn't sit on my hair like hair products usually do. This works so well! 💕
Megan L.
Wonderful conditioner, leaves my curly hair soft and smooth and smells great. It lets my curls be wild and not weighed down while allowing them to have moisture and no frizz.
Henry T.
Montpellier, ['', '', '']
I've been using this product since a month ago and it's been just perfect for my curly hair, I really can see and feel the difference when I use it and makes my hair easier to handle it. It also works very good for my sensitive dry scalp and dermatitis.
Lismarie A.
The best conditioner hands down for the perfect curl after a wash. The coconut oil does its job with this one. My curls used to be flat and sometimes my hair would be wavy but with this conditioner they bounce and are fuller than ever.
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
I received these products free, courtesy of Influenster, but all opinions are honest and of my own.

The first thing I loved about this product was that it was Vegan. As an animal-lover, this was huge for me to see Influenster send these out. I also loved that it is paraben and sulfate free. Sulfates really do more damage than good to your hair, and I only want to use the best on my hair.

My boyfriend has curly hair, so he tried these products out for me. Here is his opinion on the conditioner:

“I absolutely love this conditioner. I have very thick, curly hair that is very hard to be tamed. Anyone with curly hair understands that you cannot simply brush your hair without it being extremely frizzy, so I do not brush it often unless it’s right before a shower. This conditioner helps a ton with detangling my hair, and it smells amazing.After a shower, this conditioner leaves my curls plump and beautiful. I would recommend this product to anyone who has extremely curly hair and needs it to be embraced. I would also recommend this to any animal lovers out there and anyone who has dry hair!”
Megan K.
This is my go-to for conditioners! This restored the texture of my hair and smells like heaven. It's nothing without the shampoo though. Them both together work to make your hair beyond manageable
Kelsey W.
I recently got a perm that I thought had just fallen flat, but this conditioner (used alongside the matching shampoo) definitely helped to revive my curls and give me back some softness after some brutal chemical damage.
Mackenzie S.
Does this product leave any residue?? I have super curly hair, and this is always a problem for me.
Samantha E.
I have natural curly hair that tends to frizz and not hold curl. is this a good product to use?
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Will this help stop my curls from getting super frizzy?
Abriana P.
Escondido, CA
Just curious on how this works I'd love to try this product however I've heard some pretty mixed reviews lately on it is it a thick greasy formula or will it leave nothing behind after wash? Thanks for your help in advance
JoAnna L.
Adel, GA
I have a problem with my hair being super tangle-y after washing my conditioner out and brushing my hair. Does this product help with that?