L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Renourishing Butter
Nourishes, Smooths in Just 1 Use. Revives Lifeless Locks. Gardenia and Flower Oils. Restores Radiance.
EverCreme Renourishing Hair Butter rich in gardenia and flower oils intensely nourishes and smooths in just 1 use. This hair mask revives lifeless locks and restores hair's natural radiance.
- Aqua / Water / EAU
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene
- Behentrimonium Chloride
- Cetyl Esters
- Parfum / Fragrance
- Propylene Glycol
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Chamomilla Recutita Extract / Matricaria Flower Extract
- Citric Acid
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5
- Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract
- Rosa Canina Flower Extract
- Nelumbium Speciosum Extract / Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract
- Linum Usitatissimum Flower Extract
- CI 17200 / Red 33
Top Questions See all 34 Q&A
I received all three steps in the Evercreme system for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
I'll start off with the shampoo.
I really enjoyed using it. It really cleansed my hair and cleaned my scalp very well. The scent was really nice as well.
Next up, the conditioner!
The conditioner and Mask I used on separate times. The conditioner was very easy to use. I shampooed my hair and left the conditioner in for a few minutes and rinsed it out. My hair felt okay. I think it could have felt a little softer.
Last but not least, the re nourishing Butter Mask!
I lovedddd this product. I left it in my hair for the time directed and it left my hair feeling very soft and tangle free. This is something I would like to purchase again! I would like to reiterate that it left my hair smelling wonderful.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos