BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #23 in Scalp Treatments

Nourishes, Smooths in Just 1 Use. Revives Lifeless Locks. Gardenia and Flower Oils. Restores Radiance.

EverCreme Renourishing Hair Butter rich in gardenia and flower oils intensely nourishes and smooths in just 1 use. This hair mask revives lifeless locks and restores hair's natural radiance.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does it realy give moister to the hair?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is one of my absolute must have hair products, I love it so much! I've dyed my hair since I was in middle school, and frequently use hot tools so my hair has had more then it's fair share of damage. I've used deep conditioner for a long time but rarely have I found one as effective as this. The packaging is great and doesn't take up a ton of room in your shower, and the lid comes off easily even with slick, soapy shower hands. As for the conditioner itself, it's super thick and creamy, smells wonderful, and gets the job done. A little goes a long way with this stuff so one jar will last a while. My favorite part of using this conditioner is how soft and silky it makes my thick, unruly hair and the fact that the smell stays in your hair making it smell great even once it's styled!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
This is the third and final thing that came in my free Influenster box and I'm so excited to give an honest review because honestly? I loved it! I use this only once a week after shampooing and in place of the regular conditioner. This really targets my dry ends and locks in the moisture. Combined with the other two products in the line, and used consistently (I only wash 2-3 times per week,) I have noticeable results as my hair is shiny and healthy, strong and sleek. I have long and thick hair and a little of each product goes a long way so I will absolutely recommend this line to anyone.
Caitlin K.
I received this from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes. I LOVED this mask! After using the Ever Crème shampoo and conditioner I exchanged out the conditioner and used the mask. Absolutely loved it. The texture was nice and thick but it rinsed out easily. It kept my hair super soft and my hair was a lot more manageable after I showered. usually I have problems with tangles and knots but this complete line of hair care truly truly made a difference. It opened my eyes to other Loreal products as well. I definitely recommend if your hair is anything like mine! Amazing!
BreAnne H.
I received this in a vox box to review, and I am so impressed by this hair mask! I didn't have super high expectations for a hair mask from the drug store but I used it once and it made a noticeable difference in the softness and hydration in my hair. I have pretty damaged hair from bleach and so my ends are DRY all the time. I used this and they were much more manageable and soft without being greasy. I'm only knocking it one star because I really hate the scent, but since it works I can get over it!
Jamie V.
Rexburg , ID
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes and I've fallen in love with it! My hair has never been healthier or more soft! I had never used a mask on my hair before, but now I use this mask once a week on my hair! Very impressed with this product! Smells great too! 😉
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love using this on my ends and long hair once a month to restore some bounce to my waves. It leaves your hair feeling so soft, smelling SO good, and your skin even feels silky from just having been showered off with this conditioner. I like that it doesn't cost a fortune but works great.
Mari M.
My hair with nothing on it is like a lions mane. However, í think I have found my life long companion. I used this once a week along with the shampoo and conditioner. It has tamed my hair a lot and it is very soft. I would of never thought a product could make my hair feel so soft .
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I use this mask quite often and it is very good. It is also affordable, which makes it even better, plus it will last you a long time since you don't have to use a lot of it. It makes hair much softer and manageable, plus it heals split ends (I have noticed the improvement).
Anais V.
Use it in conjunction with the shampoo and conditioner once or twice a week. Leaves the hair super hydrated, soft, is super super creamy, with little quantity you can use it in all the hair (I have long hair) and the results are really great. Of the best I've tried
Diona H.
Landover, MD
I am a naturalista and I have a protective style in right now. I used the renourishing butter that I got in my vox box to refresh my Marley twists and it made my hair soft and smells great. I would give 5 stars but I want to see how well it does in a twist out.
Jessica D.
Bettendorf, IA
Are there any stores that still sell this? I'm having a hard time finding it anywhere other than online!
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
My hair is blonde and i get highlights it tends to get dry. Does this work and how do you like this
Holly F.
Does it make your hair greasy? Does it have a strong floral smell?
Corah H.
Robesonia, PA
Can this creme be used on curly hair without weighting down the curls?
Yvette K.
Is this product great on natural african-american hair?