BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #8 in Scalp Treatments

Nourishes, Smooths in Just 1 Use. Revives Lifeless Locks. Gardenia and Flower Oils. Restores Radiance.

EverCreme Renourishing Hair Butter rich in gardenia and flower oils intensely nourishes and smooths in just 1 use. This hair mask revives lifeless locks and restores hair's natural radiance.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is is good for dyed hair?2 Answers
  • Does it realy give moister to the hair?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashlee P.
L’Oreal hair care doesn’t disappoint me often and this is one of my favorite items you put it on your hair, massage it into your scalp and let it sit for a while. It is so easy to use and when you rinse it off you notice your scalp feels better after one use, I will be buying it again because you would think it was way pricier than it is since it performs so well!💕
Marlene H.
I enjoy using this hair cream because of the texture and smell. I like to use it a couple times a week and it definitely leaves my hair smelling great. Unfortunately it doesn't leave my hair as soft as I wish it did.
TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
I liked this product and it smelt great ! It’s easy to use and washes off great . Does not leave a greasy feel. It did an awesome job of conditioning my hair . I probably wouldn’t buy again it wasn’t my favorite.
Victoria K.
This was a really nice product. I felt that it made my hair thicker, shinier, and less frizzy. This is pretty affordable from what i know. I would definitely recommend that you buy this product.
Tezer S.
Dundonald Road, Broadstairs
This adds such a lovely smell and feel to the hair it’s so soft and silky gliding it through I normally leave the product on for about 20 mins for a beautiful shine keeps hair volumised also
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Brought my hair back from the dead. My ends are always shot from over processing and straightening. This stuff saves me between cuts to have more softness and moisture in my hair. You can tell the difference in one use. The smell is floral but not over powering which I like.
Brittany B.
West Seneca, NY
Looove this. It brings back so much moisture to a dry scalp and dry hair. It really brings out the volume of the hair and you can feel t start to moisturize as soon as you put it on. I love this and will continue to use
Ila J.
This is a good product if it’s right for your hair ..... it’s a little pricey..... I used it once it made my hair soft at first but the next day it felt like straw won’t be buying this again
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
BRANDY C.
Slidell, LA
This is what my hair has been waiting on!

I received all three steps in the Evercreme system for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
I'll start off with the shampoo.
I really enjoyed using it. It really cleansed my hair and cleaned my scalp very well. The scent was really nice as well.

Next up, the conditioner!

The conditioner and Mask I used on separate times. The conditioner was very easy to use. I shampooed my hair and left the conditioner in for a few minutes and rinsed it out. My hair felt okay. I think it could have felt a little softer.

Last but not least, the re nourishing Butter Mask!

I lovedddd this product. I left it in my hair for the time directed and it left my hair feeling very soft and tangle free. This is something I would like to purchase again! I would like to reiterate that it left my hair smelling wonderful.
Jessica D.
Bettendorf, IA
Are there any stores that still sell this? I'm having a hard time finding it anywhere other than online!
Holly F.
Does it make your hair greasy? Does it have a strong floral smell?
Corah H.
Robesonia , PA
Can this creme be used on curly hair without weighting down the curls?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
My hair is blonde and i get highlights it tends to get dry. Does this work and how do you like this
Yvette K.
Is this product great on natural african-american hair?