L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Renourishing Butter

Nourishes, Smooths in Just 1 Use. Revives Lifeless Locks. Gardenia and Flower Oils. Restores Radiance.

EverCreme Renourishing Hair Butter rich in gardenia and flower oils intensely nourishes and smooths in just 1 use. This hair mask revives lifeless locks and restores hair's natural radiance.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Rosa Canina Flower Extract
  • Nelumbium Speciosum Extract / Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract
  • Linum Usitatissimum Flower Extract
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

Oml this looks like a totally amazing product I wish I could get is haha~ plus the decoration is Great 😍😍
I've been looking for shampoo what would match my hairs. Sounds like it could be it. Would like to try this product. My hairs most of the time are dry. I was just wondering if shampoo and conditioner will make my hairs too oily?
Is is good for dyed hair?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Renourishing Butter!
Transforme instantaneamente os cabelos secos e frágeis em fios macios e deliciosos com EverCr me Deep Nourishing Masque. Este tratamento intensivo penetra cada vertente com Omega-3 natural e 6 para infundir umidade sem pesagem, deixando seus bloqueios luxuosamente sedosos e brilhantes. • Tripe ação hidratação • Sem ceras pesadas • 100% vegan Ciência por trás da beleza Apresentando fórmulas tão suave, mas tão nutritivo. Sem sulfatos duros e ceras de revestimento pesadas, o sistema de umidade sem sulfato EverCr me, com Omega-3 natural e 6, infunde umidade sem peso. Estas fórmulas de condicionamento de ação tripla deixam os cabelos luxuosamente macios e brilhantes, enquanto os botânicos naturais revigoram os sentidos.
Leaves my dry flaky scalp feeling nourished and moisturized. My scalp is quite sensitive and doesn't react to this treatment. Leaves my hair soft and smelling delightful. A little goes a long way so very affordable. Another hit from l oreal !
Brunette / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Kinky, Fine
Je l'ai utilisé plusieurs fois et j'ai toujours senti que mes cheveux étaient doux après. Je l'ai eu à Target et le prix est bon - moins de 10 $. Je l'utilise environ une fois par semaine si je sens que mes cheveux se dessèchent. Après que j'ai fini, je n'ai pas l'impression que mes cheveux sont trop gras. Jusqu'à présent, ça a été gagnant-gagnant pour moi - surtout compte tenu du prix. De plus, mon coiffeur professionnel a remarqué à quel point mes cheveux sont en bonne santé.
Dark Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Dryness / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
My hair became too soft and without volume after I used this, and it became too oily really fast.. didn’t work for me but it worked on my sisters hair... so you really have to try if you want, to see the results in your very own hair.. Don’t work for me but could work on anybody’s hair
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Heat Protection / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Brranquilla
Excellent product. This treatment for hair revives lifeless locks and restores the natural shine of hair. Leaves hair deeply nourished and soft. The success is in using the product from media to tips, let it act for 3 to 5 minutes and rinse very well. It should be used once or twice a week. The results are wonderful if you follow the instructions. Highly recommended.
Dark Brown / Straightening / Curly
Creignish, NS
I found that this worked OK but the price didn’t justify me buying it again or recommending it to a friend. I like the smell and how it made my hair feel but just not the over the top feeling one should get for the price. No better than other half the price.
Light Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Curly, Thick
Santiago
Relación precio calidad excelente. Una textura muy cremosa, sientes que tu pelo se repara al instante. Le pongo 4 estrellas porque tiene muchos químicos y prefiero usar productos más naturales y amigables con el medio ambiente.
Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Fine, Color Treated
I use this masque every time I wash my hair, as my hair is curly and dry. It smells great and coats my hair nicely. Always leaving my hair soft and untangled. Have repurchased and will continue to. Would definitely recommend. It’s a really good price too.
Auburn / Curls, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Thick
doral,fl
Hace un tiempo no que por causa del sol mi cabello está muy débil, deshidratado y válido usar este producto ha sido lo mejor que me ha pasado muy bueno muy cómoda en precio quedé sumamente satisfecha con el producto
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry
Pisa
Honestly I didn't think I was going to like this product. I loved thick and creamy texture of the conditioner mask. My hair was very soft and was looking very healthy after each usage. The scent is no as good as the conditioner itself. This is the only one reason why I'll not buy this product in the future again.
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Heat Protection, Straightening / Normal
Ask a question to the Influenster community...