BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #5 in Scalp Treatments

Nourishes, Smooths in Just 1 Use. Revives Lifeless Locks. Gardenia and Flower Oils. Restores Radiance.

EverCreme Renourishing Hair Butter rich in gardenia and flower oils intensely nourishes and smooths in just 1 use. This hair mask revives lifeless locks and restores hair's natural radiance.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I've been looking for shampoo what would match my hairs. ...2 Answers
  • Is is good for dyed hair?4 Answers
  • Does it realy give moister to the hair?3 Answers
Nicki S.
I actually received this as a gift from a friend who knew I had been having trouble with my dry and brittle hair. She loved hers so much that she wanted to share the hair wealth. I noticed a difference after just 1 use and it has benefited me so much. My hair finally feels silky and soft again
Mary A.
Charlotte
This hair mask it’s a great treatment for color treat it hair, mine is bleach and it has help me a lot keeping it nice and soft, I used it usually 3 times per week and it get the job done, I’m very satisfied with the priduct.
Stefani G.
Loreal it’s always been my to go shampoo, conditioner and treatments! They have amazing products with impressive results! Super affordable and smells pretty great too! If you’re looking for dryness and freeziness this is it!
Victoria K.
Naperville , IL
This was a really nice product. I felt that it made my hair thicker, shinier, and less frizzy. This is pretty affordable from what i know. I would definitely recommend that you buy this product.
ashlee p.
L’Oreal hair care doesn’t disappoint me often and this is one of my favorite items you put it on your hair, massage it into your scalp and let it sit for a while. It is so easy to use and when you rinse it off you notice your scalp feels better after one use, I will be buying it again because you would think it was way pricier than it is since it performs so well!💕
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
This is awesome stuff! I have very curly hair that tends to dry out. I use this a few times a week alternating with my Suave and my hair feels soft. My hair is bleached also, which is what it’s great for.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
This loreal paris renourisihing butter really helps with dry and brittle damaged hair. It really revitalizes your hair and makes it so much more beautiful. My hair feel so silky and healthy I highly reccomend this product.
Ana G.
Alexandria, VA
I use one in awhile. I always have to buy it online because when I go to the store it always out of stock. It’s easily to apply on the hair. It’s makes my hair softer.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Brought my hair back from the dead. My ends are always shot from over processing and straightening. This stuff saves me between cuts to have more softness and moisture in my hair. You can tell the difference in one use. The smell is floral but not over powering which I like.
Natasha L.
Lowell, MA
Such a great Renourishing cream I apply it right after I wash hair and leave it on as I complete shower then I rinse amd omg it makes my hair soft but aswell it smells bomb and you know the day after your going to have a good hair day.
Jessica D.
Bettendorf, IA
Are there any stores that still sell this? I'm having a hard time finding it anywhere other than online!
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
My hair is blonde and i get highlights it tends to get dry. Does this work and how do you like this
Rizwana D.
Surrey, BC
Is is good for dyed hair?
Corah H.
Robesonia , PA
Can this creme be used on curly hair without weighting down the curls?
Keshla R.
Does it realy give moister to the hair?

Kohl's