BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lock in moisture and shine with EverCr me Nourishing Leave-In Spray. Infused with Omega-3 and 6, this lightweight conditioning treatment nourishes hair and restores hydration. Hair is instantly detangled, smoothed and healthy-looking—without any weighdown. •    No heavy waxes •    Triple action hydration •    Natural botanicals •    100% vegan Science Behind the Beauty Introducing formulas so gentle, yet so nourishing. Free of harsh sulfates and heavy coating waxes, EverCr me Sulfate-Free Moisture System, with natural Omega-3 and 6, infuses moisture without weighdown. These triple action conditioning formulas leave hair luxuriously soft and shiny while natural botanicals invigorate the senses.

• Anyone know if the ingredients in here are okay compared to other...1 Answers
  • I have really thin and dry hair. Would this be a good product for...1 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair greasy? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
I’m so sad to see this was discontinued. I actually really loved this product! It was a great value and it worked with my hair. I went though the entire bottle a few years back. I couldn’t find it anywhere after I finished it up...
Alejandra P.
Bronx , NY
I use the styling foam to make almost any type of hairstyle and this leaves my hair soft. I do not use it much because I turn the product.
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle BOOST IT Blow Out HeatSpray
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
I use thisnproduxt on my hair as well as mg daughter's because our hair is very thick and curly and dry. Especially after getting out the shower. Applying this helps so much hydrating the hair and making it look take and smooth. I buy this product once a month at least !
DONNA V.
I love this leave-in conditioner. I use this after shampooing with the EverCreme Nourishing shampoo and conditioning with the EverCreme Intense Nourishing conditioner. This leave-in smells great, and is silicone-free (as all the products should be in a sulfate-free line of hair care!). I have noticed a significant difference in my hair when I use this product. At one point, I ran out and was unable to find it in stores, and until I was able to get more, my hair was more frizzy and less defined. I would highly recommend this to any curly-haired gal looking for lightweight, additional moisture. For reference, I have frizz-prone 2c/3a hair and live in a very humid city. This stuff is wonderful and I hope they never discontinue it!
Fabbie E.
I recently went from black to blonde hair, and thanks to my hairdresser she saved my hair from the damage other hairdressers had left me trying to lighten my hair. But because my hair was still damaged and extremely dry, I had to buy a sulfate free shampoo that would bring moisture to my hair. I've been using this shampoo for months and when I first bought it, I was skeptical since the product is super cheap, I thought it wouldn't work. Months of using it now, my hair has just gotten better and better. My hair is way more smoother, less tangled, more shine and it looks better than ever and as a blonde it hasn't even left my hair brassy or washed out, it makes my color look brighter and beautiful. I absolutely recommend this product as I've tried many shampoos for extremely damaged hair. My hair looks so good now that everyone notices the differences, and even when I go out on a night out my hair stays picture perfect. Love this product!
Aria K.
Austin, TX
This has been a MIRACLE product in my house for all hair types and I wish it was sold everywhere! I have long, fine hair that's hard to brush out of the shower and gets weighed down easily. I started using this as a detangler and surprisingly, my hair is sleeker, smoother, healthier, and more gorgeous than ever. It does not weigh hair down! Makes the perfect protection for the hair dryer as well. Stylist are always amazed with how healthy my hair is and it's LONG and highlighted. My daughter has curly/wavy hair and it's been a miracle to tame her frizz. I use it on her hair wet and dry before brushing. If I scrunch her hair, she ends up with amazing soft & defined curls. My other daughter with super fine hair needs all the help she can get to prevent breakage. This was the miracle for her as well! We've tried everything at every price tag and this is the ultimate hair care product. We use the shampoo now as well. LOVE THE ENTIRE LINE!
Rose F.
San Antonio , TX
My hair is curly, and I blow dry it every other day, since I was in my early 20's, I had tried all kind of products to protect my hair from heat and to make it smoother while molding it, you name it expensive products, pharmacy products, natural products etc. But Not any more, not too long I discovered EVER CRÈME LIVING TREATMENT, what got my attention was the SULFATE-FREE and CAMELINA, I decided to give it try and I'm so happy that I had found it, is not advertised as a blowout product but it truly makes it super easy, your hair Is manageable, none greasy and lustrous. I use it along with other heat protection products. You have to give it a try !
Hertha A.
I came across this spray on Amazon and saw all the great reviews so for the low price it was I decided why not give it a try. Holy crap ladies!!! As soon as I get out of the shower and squeeze all the water out of my hair I spray this bad boy on about 15 sprays (I have very thick curly hair so it soaks it up) and it always leaves my hair with grace bounce shine
Amanda o.
I love everything about this shampoo except for the smell as I am not a fan of vanilla.

I am currently trying to save my hair from protein overload so I have been sticking to this shampoo (and actually pairing it with L'Oreal Ultra Sleek conditioner) for the past couple of weeks. This shampoo lathers A LOT which was unexpected as it doesn't contain sulphates. It leaves hair really clean but moisturized. It works wonderfully for my hair in combination with the Ultra Sleek conditioner and my ends finally feel soft again.
Pauline A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My sister recommended this product to me and so I went to buy it. I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It smells absolutely incredible and gives me the perfect amount of softness without making my hair feel gunky. I haven't seen this product on the shelves in months so I am savoring my last little bit!
amy h.
Does this make your hair look/feel heavy and or greasy?
Maggie S.
How well does this work? Does it leave a residue?
Monica C.
Portland, OR
Anyone know if the ingredients in here are okay compared to other high end products?
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
I have really thin and dry hair. Would this be a good product for me to use??
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Does this leave your hair greasy?