L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner

Infuses Essential Nourishment to Revive Hair. No Heavy Waxes. No Weigh Down. Apricot Oil.

EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner with apricot oil replenishes dry, brittle hair with vital nourishment and deep moisture for silky-soft texture and healthy shine without weigh down. Hair looks healthier after the 1st use. Our conditioner for dry hair is especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Linalool
  • Ppg-1 Trideceth-6
  • Caramel
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5

Does this work for your hair ?
Does it exist in Arab countries?
Does it helps for frizz or to soften hair? I have straight but super frizzy hair and wanna know if this is the best option
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
This smells so good. I try not to wash my hair everyday because it's dry and damaged so I wash it once a week unless really needed. This keeps my hair smelling great all week long. It does the job. It moisturizes  my hair.  It is ok. There are better products out there.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Dry Scalp, Split Ends / Normal
Similar to most of the products from L'Oreal, it works good but the effects don't help in the long run. The conditioner makes my hair feel great the next day but it is definitely not something that will heal your hair from damage, just mask the damage
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Thick
This product has worked so great to hydrate my normally dry curly hair. Only downfall is I wish it came in a larger bottle for the price you end up paying for it. Overall it's a great conditioner, especially when paired with a sulphate free shampoo.
A very nice conditioner that’s thick in consistency. Smells fresh and coconutty. Always leaves my hair feeling super soft and smooth. Hasn’t ever messed with any of the colors I’ve put in my hair. Over all a great buy.
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Straight, Thin
This is great for my dry ends! I also really like the smell. This is a great affordable product that does just enough. I would say this best for those with a dry scalp. I am satisfied with this product.
Black / Brittleness, Covering grey hairs, Damage / Dry, Normal, Straight
I have Charitan treatment in my hair and have been using this product for years and have no complaints. Doesn’t strip my hair of the treatment and leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth
I have very dry curly/wavy hair and live in a place with high humidity. I have tried several high end shampoos and conditioners and this is by far the best. It leaves my hair smooth, shiny and moisturized without being heavy. It has a strong vanilla smell but I personally really like it. I let my hair air dry after this and was shocked at how much better it looked. My hair is fine but I have a ton of it so this works perfect for me. If you have thin hair or don't have dry hair this will probably be too heavy and make your hair oily. It's AMAZING for dry hair though.
Bordentown
I use the conditioner that comes with the hair dye. Its okay. I really prefer my other brand that i always use. I use it because it comes in the same box as the hair dye.
Hackettstown, NJ
L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner uploaded by Trish S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This conditioner had a creamy, lightweight consistency. It was very easy to smooth throughout my head of hair. And I like the scent very much, reminded me of coconuts. It was very moisturizing, and it pairs well with the matching shampoo. I recommend this product.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brassiness, Brittleness / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Ames, IA
I absolutely love this conditioner. Talk about deep conditioning! It’s a great price for a beautifully working product! It smells amazing! And leaves my hair feeling super soft and smelling great! I would definitely recommend! L'Oréal Paris EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner
Light Brown / Dryness, Heat Protection, Oily Scalp / Oily, Straight, Thick
Ask a question to the Influenster community...