BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infuses Essential Nourishment to Revive Hair. No Heavy Waxes. No Weigh Down. Apricot Oil.

EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner with apricot oil replenishes dry, brittle hair with vital nourishment and deep moisture for silky-soft texture and healthy shine without weigh down. Hair looks healthier after the 1st use. Our conditioner for dry hair is especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• What is so important about hair products being sulfate fr...5 Answers
  • Is the Renourishing Butter supposed to be used like condi...1 Answers
  • Does it exist in Arab countries?1 Answers
Sofia P.
Love this for mine & my daughters curly hair. Even in the shower as u rinse the conditioner off you can feel the hair being super soft & nourished. I will say this product has been my repeat buy for the past months.
Victoria K.
Naperville , IL
This was a really nice conditioner. This was honestly better than most luxury hair products. It was thick, not watered down at all and it really did what it was supposed to do. I definitely recommend this product.
mariah m.
This product is to stay in your hair for about 3 minutes which is a perfect time to do this right as you get into the shower and rinse it out as the last thing. It leaves my hair silky smooth once it is washed out and I have very dry, wavy hair. It does not change your hair in one night, but I like to believe that it works to keep my hair moisturized.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I received the Loreal Ever Cream Line from Influenster for free to test for my honest and unbiased opinion, and I must say the sulfate free, 100% vegan line is amazing. I was sent the Gold bottle line. I've been a hairdresser for 30 years, and my very fine thin, highlighted, very easily tangled hair was very managed, without tangles, very soft, smooth and noticeably different and better. To say I'm impressed is an understatement! I very highly recommend this entire line the shampoo, which doesn't lather like normal shampoos, so be sure to wash twice! The Deep Nourish Conditioner is very conditioning, very tangle free with only leaving in 2-5 minutes. (Which for my hair is unheard of) The Renourishing Butter Deep conditioner restores softness and moisture. I've slept with this is my hair, and I've left it in 10-15 minutes, both have left me with fabulous results. My natural hair air dryed without any product in it at best looks like frizzy cat fur hair, and honestly cats have much better hair than I do! My hair dryed smooth, straight, soft, shiny, and NOT AT ALL LIKE MY NORMAL HAIR....even my teenaged daughters commented on my hair and Bailey said it must be that new shampoo and conditioner you've been using! I said obviously so! I wanted to use this for a couple of weeks before I made a judgement call on this line, and I highly recommend this line. My hair really looks and feels amazing after each wash, and that's NOT typical, I've only found that with one other shampoo, I can for sure say you NEED to be using sulfate free shampoo and conditioner in your hair, it REALLY DOES make a HUGE difference!
Stephanie G.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
When I had hard water in my home this was the only shampoo that nourished my hair and didn't make it feel like hay. It is not too expensive, I spent about $7, and works great! It smells like vanilla and kept my hair smelling like that for 2 days! It is definitely worth the purchase if you're looking for something not too expensive.
Veronica L.
Belle , WV
This product works!! If your hair is tangled or damaged I highly recommend you try. It is a leave in conditioner that you rinse out after 5-10 minutes. After that your hair will be visibly softer and less tangled. I use this product when my hair is super tangled from hairspray and other products. I have minimal tangles and pain after using !
Riley A.
Plano, TX
I used this when I had long hair that I regularly bleached at home. This stuff is SO thick (think hair mask) but when focused on the ends of your hair, it really helps to nourish and strengthen the strands. Voluminizing but definitely heavy so dont use too much.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
This conditioner really works well on my wavy hair. My hair is soft and manageable when I use it. I like the scent. Which is not overpowering. The price is ok because a little of the product really goes a long way. I will purchase again and again.
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
I received this shampoo and conditioner complimentary from Influenster solely for testing purposes. First of all, my hair was previously damaged to a horrific extent. it was dry, crunchy, and even had a burnt smell when the water hit my head in the shower. So upon this incident, I took a more natural route to revive my hair. I started with a good haircut (my hair was extremely long, past my waist) and then went on to only wash my hair once or twice a week and I used no heat whatsoever. It has been over a year and half and my hair is long again and it feels amazing (most of the time). I get my hair trimmed about every 4-5 months and I now will use a straightener every now again, so my hair does dry out some. Upon using these products, my hair felt amazing. It was very creamy, as you can imagine. It really got my hair clean and smelling amazing!! Once my hair dried completely, my hair felt awesome and sleek and not damaged at all! (Of course that was paired with the renourishing butter)
Mey S.
I actually received this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes and I was pretty impressed by it. It smelt amazing and made my hair so smooth and soft. It lasted me about 4 months too! Used this along with the shampoo.
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL
Whould you buy this product?
Adrien B.
WOODLAND, CA
Which is better the EverCreme Shampoo and Conditioner or the Mask?
Keshla R.
Where can i buy this?
Tara W.
Paris, KY
What is so important about hair products being sulfate free?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Looking for a color safe shampoo. Would you recommend? Does it smell good?

Walmart