BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Discover the Low-Poo revolution with EverCr me Cleansing Conditioner. This one-step wonder product is an ultra-gentle, yet powerful combination of cleanser + moisture. Its Low-Poo, or Low-Lather, cleansing reduces friction on the hair fiber to help minimize breakage. This innovative, ultra- concentrated triple action conditioning formula, with Omega-3 and 6, leaves hair super soft and nourished without weighdown. You’re one step away from luxuriously soft, manageable hair. Perfect for all dry hair types. •    Low-lather •    Sulfate-free •    Triple Action Hydration •    No harsh salts •    Paraben-free •    Natural botanicals •.

• Has anyone found this EverCreme cleansing conditioner in a store ...2 Answers
  • What shampoo and/or conditioner were you using before you tried L...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Evercreme Conditioning Cleanser
  • "This leaves my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down." in 1 review
  • "It cleanses and moisturizes the hair very well." in 1 review
  • "So I would only buy it to use when you run out of your regular shampoo so that you can have backup in case you don't have the time or money to buy more shampoo." in 1 review
Heather H.
Pineville , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! I always pack it with me for trips! It's great for when you're in a hurry,and don't have time to use both shampoo and conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling very soft!
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Love Love this product!! For my naturally curly hair,this product cleans my hair & scalp without stripping any of my natural oils. It's very effective & I have repurchased it.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this as an alternative to expensive Wen product which I liked. I was very pleased with the results. This leaves my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down. My color has stayed much longer than when color protecting shampoos are used. My only complaint is that the pump on the bottle is hard to use -- this is my second bottle and on each one the pump seems to stick in the down or dispense position. With the considerable difference in price, I will continue to struggle with the dispenser and keep this product in my home....
Anik V.
I do not like the smell of this. This is basically a weak hair conditioner. Very light weight. I would wash my hair first then use this as a conditioner.
Jatarrah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great cleansing conditioner. It cleanses and moisturizes the hair very well. It comes in a convenient pump bottle which makes use in the shower great. The only reason why I'm giving it a low rating is because the smell is horrid.
Ashley R.
Lakeland, Florida
I've tried other cleansing conditioners (including Wen), but this one seems to work best for my baby fine, though full head of wavy/curly hair. After a couple washes, my beast hair calmed down and could air dry (coupled with the Evercreme leave-in). I normally have a large rat's nest if I air dry. After about two months of consistent use, my hair doesn't require washing as frequently and it's become more manageable.
Hannah S.
Hatfield, MA
I love this product!!! Great for women with curly hair like myself. It cleanses but also leaves enough moisture in your hair for long lasting shine and curls with great body and volume. I feel like sulfates can really dry out hair, especially people who shower every day. I would suggest trying out this product. Only note is that I think the EverCreme in the blue bottle smells better.
Amparo P.
Charlotte, NC
This product is very good. It leaves your hair nice and soft. Most importantly conditioned. Perfect for those days that you feel that your hair is dry.
Kelly B.
Spokane, WA
This product really cleans my hair without leaving it dry feeling, I love it. I usually use it between shampooing days. My hair is very dry and this makes my hair feel fresh and still moisturized.
Myra P.
This product is very light and smells nice. It's not the best out there hence the 3 star but it is definitely better than the usual shampoos.
Jenny B.
Has anyone found this EverCreme cleansing conditioner in a store recently? I have checked several stores in my area (Target, Walgreens etc.) and have not found it for sale. I am hoping that this is not a discontinued product. Anyone have insight on this?
Ashley R.
Lakeland, Florida
What shampoo and/or conditioner were you using before you tried Loreal Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner?