BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LIPSTICKS Can a lip color last eight hours without torturing your lips? Now it can, in one perfect stick. Unlike traditional long-wearing lipcolour that leave lips dry, endless comfortable 8-hour lipcolour keeps lips soft and supple with color that...

L'Oréal Paris Endless Lipcolour
  • "Absolutely love the way this lipstick applies,very smooth,creamy texture. Long lasting wear " in 8 reviews
  • "Wow.i love this lipstick. It also smells really amazing and the colour is really gorgeous. Its moisturizing and pigmented too. I love it." in 4 reviews
  • "I love this color. it goes great with my medium skin tone and my black hair. i like how it give off a natural look. Something not to dark but also not too light. great neutral color and also very affordable. " in 3 reviews
Ludivine E.
Rouge à lèvre juste parfait 😍 tenue longue durée, il ne colle pas, il fait de très belle lèvres.
Pour celle qui cherche une jolie rouge à lèvre je recommande fortement 👌🏽 la jolie est jolie et discrète pour celle qui n’aime pas les couleurs trop voyantes.
Amanda D.
Altoona, PA
I love the color of this lipstick. The color does last, but there is also transfer occuring on drinking surfaces...
Marian D.
I like that lip stick i bought the dark red but it looks like purple but i like to use it good quality and looks great
Cynthia M.
Cincinnati
I will only wear long lasting lipstick. I hate having to frequently reapply. This lasts. I never have to carry it with me. Nice color and there's no cakey feeling.
Savannah U.
Oroville
OHHHHH GIRL, THIS STUFF IS BOOOOOOOMB!!!!!!! so smooth and creamy and super pigmented!! Also, affordable!
Day S.
I loved everything about this lipstick shade, long wearing, packing. It was a very good purchase and I'm definitely buying more if I can find it again! I will recommend it to my friends.
Topaz C.
miami, FL
Lo mejor! Ya se me gasto el mío y aún así trato de entrarle una brochita para poder aplicar lo poco que queda de tan bueno y hermoso color.
Hira N.
srinagar
Loreal being a drugstore brand has really stepped up its game of lipsticks. These are pricy as compared to other drugstore prices.. and the packaging is also quite simple ..! The application is good and its good for daily use ..! I would purchase this for a day to day use
Lizzy C.
Tucson, AZ
This lipstick is so creamy and looks so beautiful with a gloss or Aquafor over it! I highly recommend
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
I love the way it is moisturizing, only thing I don't like is u have to keep applying it. Other than that the color has great pigmentation
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
How well does this stay on and does it come in a nice variety of dark colors?
shiviee v.
surrey, BC
How long wearing is it?
Khayn M.
Fruitland , MD
Could anyone give me a similar but a little darker color of this product and if anyone has this product do you mind s watching it on your hand and lips so that i can see the pigment and how dark the color is ?
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY
Does this product leave my lips dry after I take it off? Normally I have had NO problem with L'oreal.
Nour M.
toronto
How many coats are needed?

Kohl's