BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LIPSTICKS Can a lip color last eight hours without torturing your lips? Now it can, in one perfect stick. Unlike traditional long-wearing lipcolour that leave lips dry, endless comfortable 8-hour lipcolour keeps lips soft and supple with color that...

L'Oréal Paris Endless Lipcolour
  • "Absolutely love the way this lipstick applies,very smooth,creamy texture. Long lasting wear " in 8 reviews
  • "Wow.i love this lipstick. It also smells really amazing and the colour is really gorgeous. Its moisturizing and pigmented too. I love it." in 4 reviews
  • "I love this color. it goes great with my medium skin tone and my black hair. i like how it give off a natural look. Something not to dark but also not too light. great neutral color and also very affordable. " in 3 reviews
łâúřëņ❤ L.
Nottinghamshire
Not good. Tacky. Weird colouring and crumbles off after a while. Not the best lipstick and is close to the worse I have ever used . Will never use this again
Evelin R.
Portsmouth, Portsmouth
poor pigmentation is last a very short time and is pricey for being so cheap quality, didnt like it at all
Nadalie R.
Houston
Didn't like sorry... was a weird color on me... I'm too dark and I'm a medium tone so I don't suggest this for darker women. I bought it at Walmart.
Shantal B.
No lo recomiendo tanto, su aroma es algo extraño y no te deja la piel como dice la etiqueta lo único bueno es que no te la daña
tiffany t.
charlotte
not to good, well for me at least i didnt like the way it looked and came off maybe that's just me but maybe you could try it out and love it i do recommend this because everyone has a different experience with everything
Jill F.
Miami
This product is good i only ever used it before i started getting into makeup because it was one of my moms. To me i really didnt like the formula it didnt smell like anything. It was not a good match for me soni dont think i would buy it again.
beth h.
not really one of my favourites. the colour isn’t my favourite and i don’t know if it’s just me but this prouduct isn’t very long lasting and to my when applying it feels really bitty. i bought it in my local drug store and i won’t be recommending this product to anyone
Yasmin K.
Swansea, Swansea
Very moisturising. Nice colours. Packaging is so cute, elegant. Does soothe your lips. Would recommend
Jenny J.
SSon muy buenos deja un color super duradero además de que esya a un buen precio me encanta y me gusta mucho
Blaire E.
North Augusta
Great color! I loved it. It is shined and stays on long. It is very easy to apply. I enjoyed this product. It’s long lasting. Kinda pricey.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
How well does this stay on and does it come in a nice variety of dark colors?
shiviee v.
surrey, BC
How long wearing is it?
Khayn M.
Fruitland , MD
Could anyone give me a similar but a little darker color of this product and if anyone has this product do you mind s watching it on your hand and lips so that i can see the pigment and how dark the color is ?
Stephanie G.
Purchase, NY
Does this product leave my lips dry after I take it off? Normally I have had NO problem with L'oreal.
Nour M.
toronto
How many coats are needed?

Kohl's