BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LIPSTICKS Can a lip color last eight hours without torturing your lips? Now it can, in one perfect stick. Unlike traditional long-wearing lipcolour that leave lips dry, endless comfortable 8-hour lipcolour keeps lips soft and supple with color that...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Absolutely love the way this lipstick applies,very smooth,creamy texture. Long lasting wear " in 8 reviews
  • "Wow.i love this lipstick. It also smells really amazing and the colour is really gorgeous. Its moisturizing and pigmented too. I love it." in 4 reviews
  • "I love this color. it goes great with my medium skin tone and my black hair. i like how it give off a natural look. Something not to dark but also not too light. great neutral color and also very affordable. " in 3 reviews
Courtnei F.
Columbus, OH
Very hydrating and moisturizing. It is also very inexpensive & lasts forever! Its is very easy to apply. Highly recommend this!! Packaging is beautiful. Got mine at Target 😍 I love this brand as a whole honestly. Would definitely buy again!
Kim D.
Has a great color but it just doesn't last. It has a very oily base and comes off regardless of what you do to keep it on. It is cost effective though so if you don't mind reappyling numerous times, and leaving marks on everything this is for you!
Mari O.
Roanoke, TX
This lipstick has a nice gold classy packaging. It comes in a lot of beautiful shades for every skin tone. The lipstick itself is very creamy and feels smooth on the lips. It's not very long lasting but I don't mind reapplying once in a while.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I love this the color stays on all day for me. I would recommend this to anyone who needs long lasting color. Its also super easy to apply and use! So if your looking for something simple here you go. I thought it was affordable but affordable varies form one person to another but I would defiantly recommend this.
Erica D.
Houston
I like this product a lot. It's pretty decent quality, lasts awhile, and such a variety of colors, shades, hues to choose from. It doesn't feel heavy like some do. I just like it. I'd give this one 2 thumbs up!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Love the shade of this lipstick and it last a long time. I’m a first time buyer of this and I used a coupon to purchase. The price was great and the product glides on smooth. I would buy again and recommend.
Kayla T.
Hartselle , AL
I love rose colored lipstick, it is one of my favorite colors. I actually was given this lipstick by a friend. I love it!! It's so smooth and combines with lipgloss perfectly. If you can find this buy it!!
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Great color for the summer and even spring. Although the smell on them isn’t the best, I can get past them. I can find them readily available in my nearest drugstore so it’s not a wild goose chase.
Abbygayle R.
I love the product and the pigment, the formula has room for improvement and it's easy to smear. It met my expectations and is super affordable. Would possible buy again and would recommend it if you like bold.
Brandy M.
one of my favorite lipstick formula. it makes your lips look so healthy it is creamy rich in pigment and the packaging is very cute. You do have to reapply after eating. They have nudes, reds, brown, and add new shades I recently bought two more different colors and I am obsessed.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
How well does this stay on and does it come in a nice variety of dark colors?
shiviee v.
surrey, BC
How long wearing is it?
Khayn M.
Fruitland , MD
Could anyone give me a similar but a little darker color of this product and if anyone has this product do you mind s watching it on your hand and lips so that i can see the pigment and how dark the color is ?
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY
Does this product leave my lips dry after I take it off? Normally I have had NO problem with L'oreal.
Nour M.
toronto
How many coats are needed?