BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LIPSTICKS Can a lip color last eight hours without torturing your lips? Now it can, in one perfect stick. Unlike traditional long-wearing lipcolour that leave lips dry, endless comfortable 8-hour lipcolour keeps lips soft and supple with color that...

L'Oréal Paris Endless Lipcolour
  • "Absolutely love the way this lipstick applies,very smooth,creamy texture. Long lasting wear " in 8 reviews
  • "Wow.i love this lipstick. It also smells really amazing and the colour is really gorgeous. Its moisturizing and pigmented too. I love it." in 4 reviews
  • "I love this color. it goes great with my medium skin tone and my black hair. i like how it give off a natural look. Something not to dark but also not too light. great neutral color and also very affordable. " in 3 reviews
Brianna L.
Jamestown
I'm not one to wear lipsticks and lip colors but however, while the colors of these are beautiful I did not have such a great overall experience with them. I had gotten these and they were very sticky almost to the point where my lips stuck together. But all in all very beautiful colors.
Amanda H.
it works ok its not my favaroit by any means but it will get the job done in  a pinch. to me it is  a little pricy for what it is i thought it would be a little better. it will stay ok you will have to re apply but it is a pretty color and looks good on many skin tones.
Camille M.
San diego, CA
One of my fave drug store lip sticks. I keep it in my purse at all times. It goes on very smooth and stays on for a long amount of time. It doesn't get dry or cracked looking. I have purchased it many times and I will continue to do so. Not to mention it's in a cute gold tube.
Lauren D.
This is a fun peachy color for summer. Some shimmer, but nothing crazy. I like the way it smells - floral. But I know it’s not for everybody. Nice texture. Not dry. Has some staying power, but isn’t a long west by any means. Love the packaging too. Pretty tube
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
L’Oréal Lipcolor He has to be one of the best products that we have let me tell you why this lipstick does not make your lips sticky chopped or dry at all he keeps it Moisturized and it keeps the lips soft and not feeling dry and it makes your lips look fantasticL'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Lipcolour
Kim D.
Has a great color but it just doesn't last. It has a very oily base and comes off regardless of what you do to keep it on. It is cost effective though so if you don't mind reappyling numerous times, and leaving marks on everything this is for you!
Mari O.
Roanoke, TX
This lipstick has a nice gold classy packaging. It comes in a lot of beautiful shades for every skin tone. The lipstick itself is very creamy and feels smooth on the lips. It's not very long lasting but I don't mind reapplying once in a while.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I love this the color stays on all day for me. I would recommend this to anyone who needs long lasting color. Its also super easy to apply and use! So if your looking for something simple here you go. I thought it was affordable but affordable varies form one person to another but I would defiantly recommend this.
Erica D.
Houston
I like this product a lot. It's pretty decent quality, lasts awhile, and such a variety of colors, shades, hues to choose from. It doesn't feel heavy like some do. I just like it. I'd give this one 2 thumbs up!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Love the shade of this lipstick and it last a long time. I’m a first time buyer of this and I used a coupon to purchase. The price was great and the product glides on smooth. I would buy again and recommend.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
How well does this stay on and does it come in a nice variety of dark colors?
shiviee v.
surrey, BC
How long wearing is it?
Khayn M.
Fruitland , MD
Could anyone give me a similar but a little darker color of this product and if anyone has this product do you mind s watching it on your hand and lips so that i can see the pigment and how dark the color is ?
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY
Does this product leave my lips dry after I take it off? Normally I have had NO problem with L'oreal.
Nour M.
toronto
How many coats are needed?

Amazon