L'Oréal Paris Endless Lipcolour, Violet Attitude, 0.11 Ounce uploaded by Angelique S.L'Oréal Paris Endless Lipcolour, Violet Attitude, 0.11 Ounce uploaded by Nicole C.
26 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

LIPSTICKS Can a lip color last eight hours without torturing your lips? Now it can, in one perfect stick. Unlike traditional long-wearing lipcolour that leave lips dry, endless comfortable 8-hour lipcolour keeps lips soft and supple with color that... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Andi O.
Andi O.
Tucson, AZ
Absolutely love this color because its almost natural. Its nice to have a lipstick that doesn't stand out too much but really holds a look together and thus really does that. It feels almost like chapstick too, leaves you lips feeling moisturized.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Review for: Eternally Mauve 520
Absolutely love this color and formula! It's really creamy and easy to apply because of the shape on the lipstick. The packaging looks high end and exceeded my expectations I would definitely recommend this anyone especially on a budget.
Mitsuca B.
Mitsuca B.
Orlando, FL
Review for: L' 3 Mirrored Bronze 842
I love this lipstick. It is hard to find nude lipstick to match my skin but this one beats it. I would keep buying it. I would also recommend others to it.
Yourey M.
Yourey M.
Gautier, MS
Review for: 3 Spice 850
It has a great color to your lips . It also makes you lips look smoothr. I where this product almost every week. Get this product Now .
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
Brockway, PA
Review for: Glistening Berry 240
I am always looking for a lip color that lasts all day long, this is the closest I have found so far and the color is great.
rosie m.
rosie m.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: Violet Attitude 510
Love it! Last longer than the previous ones I used! No need to over think just try it promise you won't regret it.
prisilia p.
prisilia p.
Review for: Moonlit Mica 646
Son suaves y bonitos pero no tiene colores actualiados, pero no estan tan malos . Loreal tiene cosas buenas
Emily T.
Emily T.
Lowell , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eternally Mauve 520
Not much of a fan. I feel that it could definitely be more pigmented. Wasn't what I was hoping it would be.
Day D.
Day D.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Violet Attitude 510
Amazing over all!!!!!!!! Couldn't have found a better product.. will definitely purchase again no doubt.
kayla V.
kayla V.
Victoria , TX
Review for: New Sparkling Sandstone 840
The shade was pretty but it wasn't the best lipstick I've tried. I like matte lipsticks more
shiviee v.
shiviee v.
New Westminster, BC, BC
How long wearing is it?
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
Does it dry out your lips? and does it feel oily?
noura m.
noura m.
How many coats are needed?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY
Does this product leave my lips dry after I take it off? Normally I have had NO problem with L'oreal.
Brandi V.
Brandi V.
Bakersfield, CA
Is it a matte? Does it dry out your lips?