L'Oréal Paris Endless Lipcolour, Naked Ambition, 0.11 Ounce uploaded by Amy M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• How neutral is this color? I have pretty fair skin and always see...1 Answers
Soraya R.
Lincoln, NE
This is the perfect every day lip stick. The color is light. Not very bold and bright. Therefore perfect for everyday , it does last through out the day. And when applying it is smooth
Julia P.
The pigment of this lipstick is not that great. It kind of comes off a little more sheer than it looks. But it's inexpensive and has a wide range of colors.
Tammy c.
Calhoun, LA
Love this shade. It is just enough color but not too bright. Made my lips feel really smooth. Color lasted a while too. Love L'Oreal products!
Laura A.
N Hollywood, CA
I absolutely love this color! It lasts for a while but not sure how I feel about the way the product comes on
Miranda B.
Westville , Nj
In love with the color because I look best in nude shades. It's a classy bit of tint to do a quick lip fix
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
I love this color and it almost looks like a lip concealer. I would use this with another lipstick
Francesca m.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect every day wear lip color. Such a beautiful nude that could be compared to high end
Jasmine C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Great color love it ! Application is smooth and gorgeous , great for any day
Amy M.
Hamilton
This L'Oreal lipstick is smooth, easy to apply and also very affordable. I find the pigment good but not perfect, wears off very easily. If you don't mind reapplying often I would recommend this for you. I do however find it hydrating and not drying.
Kristin C.
Stephens City, VA
How neutral is this color? I have pretty fair skin and always seem to end up buying something too pink.