BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LIPSTICKS Can a lip color last eight hours without torturing your lips? Now it can, in one perfect stick. Unlike traditional long-wearing lipcolour that leave lips dry, endless comfortable 8-hour lipcolour keeps lips soft and supple with color that...

L'Oréal Paris Endless Lipcolour
  • "Absolutely love the way this lipstick applies,very smooth,creamy texture. Long lasting wear " in 8 reviews
  • "Wow.i love this lipstick. It also smells really amazing and the colour is really gorgeous. Its moisturizing and pigmented too. I love it." in 4 reviews
  • "I love this color. it goes great with my medium skin tone and my black hair. i like how it give off a natural look. Something not to dark but also not too light. great neutral color and also very affordable. " in 3 reviews
Jessica P.
Mentor, OH
L'oreal is absolutely, without a single doubt my most favorite lipstick type in the whole wide world. But they are a cruel, cruel manufacturer who breaks my heart on the regular.

They produce these amazing purplish and mauve colors, colors I can find in no other brand on earth. Colors that make me swoon, make me weak at the knees.  But then, without warning and without fail, I walk into Ulta on an average Tuesday expecting my normal rendezvous with color 825...all butterflies and excitement to see 'the one", my true love lipstick that goes with my skin in a way no lipstick ever has.  And there it is without warning- gone.  I've been ghosted by the, indifferent L'Oreal.  Like a fickle lover, I've been jilted. Left with my naked lips exposed in the harsh fluorescent lights, desperately searching the racks for one last moment together. But no,  the color of my dreams has been discontinued,  forever. It is over. No apology, no explanation...not even a final moment touching my lips so gently like it had for oh so many blissful days and nights.

But I, like the fool-hearted girl that I am, return year after year. Desperate, my pale lips exposed, uncovered.   I find another color, I give them a second chance.  Always knowing that without fail L'Oreal has my heart, my lips in the palm of their hands.  That they will, inevitably, crush me and leave me scooping out  bits of  dusty, dried up lipstick in the bottom of the case with a tiny brush...always searching for one final blissful moment of that perfect color to glide over my expectant lips.  I love you L'Oreal, but I hate the way you break me.
Melissa G.
Mandeville, LA
Absolutely love this shade. Had been looking a lip stain that actually stays and doesn't need to be reapplied throughout the day... Cause that's the point of a lip stain right?? Well this one lived up to its name. The color is a lot DARKER on the lips than it looks in the container but that was fine since I was looking for a deep red. The only thing I don't like is that it takes a little effort to get an even coat on so putting it on the move is a bit tough.

A lot of people seem to have a problem with the smell but I think it smells like roses and hardly lingers for a couple of minutes. It does go on really dry so it's almost like not having anything on the lips... Almost! Stays on even after a meal so a winner in my book!
Caroline E.
Avon, IN
I was really disappointed in these lipsticks. The shade I got was really patchy and streaky and not a pretty color. I was so excited to get these but I was disappointed. I would opt for a regular L’Oréal lipstick.
neeta s.
This isn't as red as I thought it would be; it isn't really fuschia, but it definitely has a lot of pink to it. The color looks fine on me (pale with pink undertones and naturally pigmented lips) but since it wasn't really what I was looking for, I don't know if I would purchase it again. These lipsticks do last a while (not 8 hours, but definitely several hours), and they feel much more comfortable than any long lasting lipstick I've tried (and I've tried several). I still use a little bit of lip balm with these, but at least they don't feel like they are sucking the moisure out of your lips (like the Revlon Colorstays).
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Love this lipstick as it is a little bit gloss and lots of pigment to give you a natural or more glossy appearance.  I tend to like it more on the natural side going with my fair skin but knowing that it can be flexible enough to be glossy for an evening look is an extra bonus in 1 tube because it means I don't have to carry a separate gloss to change it for a more evening appearance.
Diana A.
Plainview
Lipstick of the gold. I love the way stays at 24 hours. I never changed it. I love the color. Lipinski. I applied one doesn't come off I mean just perfect the way stays On yes, to try this one. I give it a 5 star great, I love everything about this lipstick.
Megha P.
This is a decent lipstick for it being a drug store lipstick. I had forgotten my makeup and needed something quickly for an event, so I chose the loreal lipstick and it had a great color and pop to it but it didn't last as long as I would've wanted. It's a decent product and would recommend it to anyone who just needs a grab and go lipstick!
Elise S.
Mercedita, UT
I loved this lipstick! I am a huge lipstick addict, and I was a little weary to just pick this one up at the local grocery store. However, after my first one, I couldn't stop using it! The color is long lasting & bright. I love it! I will buy this over and over again & recommend that everyone else do so as well!
Megan R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Loreal makes a wonderful lipstick.  I love this color for summer or spring.  It is al little pricey but worth it in value.  It is a long lasting color, great for date night or girls night.  I am still a first time user because I do not go through lipstick very quickly.  Great product overall.
Allie Z.
Brandon , MS
This has been a favorite of mine for a number of years & I have received compliments on it. It was discontinued by the manufacturer & I am glad to still be able to get it. Very easy to apply and to use and it works with all skin colors. I would defiantly  buy this product again.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
How well does this stay on and does it come in a nice variety of dark colors?
shiviee v.
surrey, BC
How long wearing is it?
Khayn M.
Fruitland , MD
Could anyone give me a similar but a little darker color of this product and if anyone has this product do you mind s watching it on your hand and lips so that i can see the pigment and how dark the color is ?
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
How pink does this run??
Kristin C.
Stephens City, VA
How neutral is this color? I have pretty fair skin and always seem to end up buying something too pink.

back