BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LIPSTICKS Can a lip color last eight hours without torturing your lips? Now it can, in one perfect stick. Unlike traditional long-wearing lipcolour that leave lips dry, endless comfortable 8-hour lipcolour keeps lips soft and supple with color that...

L'Oréal Paris Endless Lipcolour
  • "Absolutely love the way this lipstick applies,very smooth,creamy texture. Long lasting wear " in 8 reviews
  • "Wow.i love this lipstick. It also smells really amazing and the colour is really gorgeous. Its moisturizing and pigmented too. I love it." in 4 reviews
  • "I love this color. it goes great with my medium skin tone and my black hair. i like how it give off a natural look. Something not to dark but also not too light. great neutral color and also very affordable. " in 3 reviews
Jessica P.
Mentor, OH
L'oreal is absolutely, without a single doubt my most favorite lipstick type in the whole wide world. But they are a cruel, cruel manufacturer who breaks my heart on the regular.

They produce these amazing purplish and mauve colors, colors I can find in no other brand on earth. Colors that make me swoon, make me weak at the knees.  But then, without warning and without fail, I walk into Ulta on an average Tuesday expecting my normal rendezvous with color 825...all butterflies and excitement to see 'the one", my true love lipstick that goes with my skin in a way no lipstick ever has.  And there it is without warning- gone.  I've been ghosted by the, indifferent L'Oreal.  Like a fickle lover, I've been jilted. Left with my naked lips exposed in the harsh fluorescent lights, desperately searching the racks for one last moment together. But no,  the color of my dreams has been discontinued,  forever. It is over. No apology, no explanation...not even a final moment touching my lips so gently like it had for oh so many blissful days and nights.

But I, like the fool-hearted girl that I am, return year after year. Desperate, my pale lips exposed, uncovered.   I find another color, I give them a second chance.  Always knowing that without fail L'Oreal has my heart, my lips in the palm of their hands.  That they will, inevitably, crush me and leave me scooping out  bits of  dusty, dried up lipstick in the bottom of the case with a tiny brush...always searching for one final blissful moment of that perfect color to glide over my expectant lips.  I love you L'Oreal, but I hate the way you break me.
Melissa G.
Mandeville, LA
Absolutely love this shade. Had been looking a lip stain that actually stays and doesn't need to be reapplied throughout the day... Cause that's the point of a lip stain right?? Well this one lived up to its name. The color is a lot DARKER on the lips than it looks in the container but that was fine since I was looking for a deep red. The only thing I don't like is that it takes a little effort to get an even coat on so putting it on the move is a bit tough.

A lot of people seem to have a problem with the smell but I think it smells like roses and hardly lingers for a couple of minutes. It does go on really dry so it's almost like not having anything on the lips... Almost! Stays on even after a meal so a winner in my book!
Caroline E.
Avon, IN
I was really disappointed in these lipsticks. The shade I got was really patchy and streaky and not a pretty color. I was so excited to get these but I was disappointed. I would opt for a regular L’Oréal lipstick.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Love this lipstick as it is a little bit gloss and lots of pigment to give you a natural or more glossy appearance.  I tend to like it more on the natural side going with my fair skin but knowing that it can be flexible enough to be glossy for an evening look is an extra bonus in 1 tube because it means I don't have to carry a separate gloss to change it for a more evening appearance.
Theresia S.
Potts Camp
This color is beautiful for the spring and summer months!! It's Rosey and blushy and glides on fantastically. Not only do this tubes last for a pretty great amount of time, they don't seem to fade and crumble easily either which is always a plus for a lipstick fanatic like me!
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
I love liquid lipsticks and I am always on the hunt for a good one. This lipstick feels comfortable on my lips, the color is a nice pinky nude tone that is perfect for work. The price is affordable and the collection has a range of natural to brighter to deeper tones.
Megan B.
Pembroke , NC
Didn’t really like this color however I do have a nude in this brand that I absolutely adored. I loved the moisture that it provided and long lasting affect. Didn’t really need to reapply it and the matte was a great look for during the workday to going out at night.
Day S.
I loved everything about this lipstick shade, long wearing, packing. It was a very good purchase and I'm definitely buying more if I can find it again! I will recommend it to my friends.
jules_1969 B.
I have used L'oreal lipsticks since college. They offer an enoromous number of pretty shades. The scent of L'oreal lipsticks has always been appealing. This doesn't smell as great as thier regular lipsticks but it lasted longer than other lip colors. As with most long last lip color, it felt drying.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
This lipstick is pretty creamy. Not the best lipstick I've experienced. The color didn't look the same on my lips as it did in the tube. The package is sleek and the lid only goes on in one way. The lipstick glides on easily. The price is very reasonable.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
How well does this stay on and does it come in a nice variety of dark colors?
shiviee v.
surrey, BC
How long wearing is it?
Khayn M.
Fruitland , MD
Could anyone give me a similar but a little darker color of this product and if anyone has this product do you mind s watching it on your hand and lips so that i can see the pigment and how dark the color is ?
Stephanie G.
Purchase, NY
Does this product leave my lips dry after I take it off? Normally I have had NO problem with L'oreal.
Nour M.
toronto
How many coats are needed?

Kohl's