L'Oréal Paris Endless Kissable Lipcolour Lipstick uploaded by Jade H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do they usually test these products on animals? its just somethin...1 Answers
  • Do they usually test these products on animals?1 Answers
  • Do they usually test these products on animals?1 Answers
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
Yup, I love the color. This lipstick is so affordable and it last pretty long. I am a repeat user and I love the tube .
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
This was for a very long time my EVERYTHING type of lipstick a while back! This mauve color looks glorious! I really liked it, so much so that I had 4 of them in the same shade. This is a lipstick worth having, L'Oréal has always been a reliable cosmetic brand and the best thing is that their products are not expensive so if anyone asks, I will say this is a pretty good bargain for anyone that is looking for a good everyday lipstick.
Kristina M.
Martinsburg, WV
Great nude lip color! Stays on all day doesn't feel waxy. You can wear this day and night. This product doesn't have the funny smell so I don't get the remarks about wearing it when my husband kisses me.
Danielle H.
Cincinnati, OH
Such an easy and beautiful color, easy to apply and lasts all day! Such a great product to use! I would highly recommend this product if you want a good long lasting color! I will always use this color and brand, its absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!
sierra t.
Smooth good texture and nice color but i like stains better. I met most expectations but i want something that is so nice i forget i have it on until i look in the mirror and see the bold look.
Venitha K.
Elmont, NY
I've tried so many different lip products and this by far beats them all. They leave my lips feeling moisturized while still keeping the color. Save your money on "name brand" lipsticks and get your hands on this one!
Aniqua T.
Love this L'Oreal product, had a nice color and sheen to it and good for its price. I would get lots of compliments on this berry color, and I recommend it totally!
Jennifer e.
Akron, OH
The best kissable lip stick, I love it. What great colors, but ruby red is the most fun. Really a great product and very affordable for such a great lip stick. Grab it and go have some kissable fun,
Maria O.
Used this brand not the color. The lipsticks are awesome and the glosses are awesome. Nice sleek classy look. Affordable and found in most stores.
Shayauna G.
For a classic lipstick (I prefer stains and mattes) it lasts a long time and doesn't have a bothersome texture. Goes on smooth, stays nicely, doesn't bleed too bad.
Lorain, OH
Do they usually test these products on animals? its just something I would like to know before i purchase the product
Yaritza C.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this product lasts?