L'Oréal Paris Endless Kissable Lipcolour Lipstick uploaded by Rosleidy C.L'Oréal Paris Endless Kissable Lipcolour Lipstick uploaded by Jade H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Endless Kissable Lipcolour Lipstick, Raisin Berry #720 see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Omg!!! One of my all time favorite! They carry all the best colors and long lasting as well. Just perfect for me!!!" in 3 reviews
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I use this for my everyday needs!! Yes a need, not a want!! It is amazing!! Also worth the money!! I wouldn't use any other product!!! I would buy again!! The packaging is also great
Cathy A.
Delaware City
Love this lipstick. Long lasting. Again, it is a product you don't have to constantly reapply. The packaging is pleasing. The color is gorgeous. I would recommend this to others, for sure.
Influenster M.
This was for a very long time my EVERYTHING type of lipstick a while back! This mauve color looks glorious! I really liked it, so much so that I had 4 of them in the same shade. This is a lipstick worth having, L'Oréal has always been a reliable cosmetic brand and the best thing is that their products are not expensive so if anyone asks, I will say this is a pretty good bargain for anyone that is looking for a good everyday lipstick.
Brittany H.
Monroe, MI
Love me my loreal! This lipstick is awesome, it really brings my eyes out when I is the berry shades! I love the silky consistency and how it doesn't transfer.get it!
Danielle H.
Cincinnati, OH
Such an easy and beautiful color, easy to apply and lasts all day! Such a great product to use! I would highly recommend this product if you want a good long lasting color! I will always use this color and brand, its absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!
Kristina M.
Martinsburg, WV
Great nude lip color! Stays on all day doesn't feel waxy. You can wear this day and night. This product doesn't have the funny smell so I don't get the remarks about wearing it when my husband kisses me.
sierra t.
Smooth good texture and nice color but i like stains better. I met most expectations but i want something that is so nice i forget i have it on until i look in the mirror and see the bold look.
Venitha K.
Elmont, NY
I've tried so many different lip products and this by far beats them all. They leave my lips feeling moisturized while still keeping the color. Save your money on "name brand" lipsticks and get your hands on this one!
Aniqua T.
Love this L'Oreal product, had a nice color and sheen to it and good for its price. I would get lots of compliments on this berry color, and I recommend it totally!
Shayauna G.
For a classic lipstick (I prefer stains and mattes) it lasts a long time and doesn't have a bothersome texture. Goes on smooth, stays nicely, doesn't bleed too bad.
Lorain, OH
Do they usually test these products on animals? its just something I would like to know before i purchase the product
Yaritza C.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does this product lasts?