Hair CareHair AccessoriesWig AccessoriesL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner Set, 126 Ounce Each

L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner Set Net Wt. 12.6 FL OZ (375 g) Each One Shampoo & One Conditioner Per Quantity Ordered

DUO Set Shampoo + Conditioner, 12.6 Ounce, 1 Each; L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Volume Filler; Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner Set

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Elvive Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner Set, 12.6 Ounce Each!
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner Set, 12.6 Ounce Each uploaded by Maricruz L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was an okay shampoo & conditioner. It doesn’t smell all that great, almost like the smell you get when you use hot tools on your hair. But it did work to give my hair volume. It works pretty quick depending how often you wash your hair. If you can get over the smell then you’ll be set.
Lisa J.
I loves what this did for my hair, but felt it stripped the color out of my hair faster than the shampoos that don’t contain sulfate. Sadly I won’t be buying this kind anymore. #influenster #voxbox
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,298 reviews
I absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner there’s thick so they stick to your hair make your hair feel soft and shiny it’s a little expensive but very well worth it I would definitely recommend to anyone
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,274 reviews
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner Set, 12.6 Ounce Each uploaded by Shell R.
I’m super picky with what I put on my hair and what’s in my shampoo and i was pleasantly surprised with this L’Oréal product! It smells so good, it’s left my hair feeling so silky and smooth with no tangles and leaves it with volume all with smelling so fresh!
Ingrid T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Let me start off by saying that I have really dry scalp and thin hair and I don’t think these work well for me. The product itself smells so good but I end up getting dandruff. I do think it’s more of my scalp being sensitive than the product itself.
Maritza H.
Waxahachie, TX
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner Set, 12.6 Ounce Each uploaded by Maritza H.
Good product very affordable and work wonders for vili mixing my thin hair [product:l’oreal-elvive-dream-lengths-long-hair-shampoo] would recommend to any one for daily basis.
Andrea D.
nashville, TN
It is a very very good product that leaves your hair spectacular, very tastes and silky
Zara L.
New City , NY
After two babies back to back the hair loss was incredibly huge. Nothing I tried worked until I tried this. This helped my hair regain its original thickness and helped slow down the hair loss a lot.
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
It is more than just a shampoo and conditioner ... it is a hair treatment and it is very effective.
Megan T.
Wdm, IA
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner Set, 12.6 Ounce Each uploaded by Megan T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought a big bottle of this conditioner first (as I think conditioner makes more overall difference than shampoo does) and I was duly impressed. I ended up grabbing the shampoo too. For reference: I have amrpit-length, fine-textured straight hair and some thinning at the temples from postpartum hair loss. Nothing is going to magically regrow hair or tranaform texture, but...I think these products really do help a bit with volume and making hair feel fuller without stripping it. My hair is soft and silky and well-conditioned without being weighed down. The best part is probably how inexpensive this combo is. Tip: If you have long, tangle-prone locks, get a larger bottle of conditioner. You will go through it faster. I just ordered the volumizing mousse too. We'll see if it's as good as the cleansing combo. Bottom line, if you have fine hair and realistic expectations, you won't be disappointed.

Looking for your answer?