L'Oréal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner

2X Less breakage than a leading conditioner.

The L’Oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver deep conditioner for damaged hair provides 2X less breakage than a leading conditioner while also repairing the hair. Our rich reviving formula with 20% conditioning serum and almond + protein help fortify each strand, reinforcing the hair fiber. For best results, use after the L’Oréal Paris Total Repair 5 shampoo. To protect your hair from heat damage, follow with the Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge leave-in treatment, formulated with 450* heat protection for stronger hair use after use.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU
AMYL CINNAMAL
COUMARIN
CITRONELLOL
ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE FIL D224556/1

Usage: Apply to wet hair from lengths to tips after shampooing. Leave on for only 1 minute and rinse thoroughly.

Que es un producto  muy bueno
I have curly, dry and damaged hair, could this product help me repair it? L'Oréal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner ?
Did this make anyone else’s hair feel greasy after use? I’m pretty good at washing stuff out of my hair after using but just curious if it had the same effect with anyone else.
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner!
7 days agoArcadia, FL
My hair was very dry and would break easily due to all the coloring I’ve done way back when, this deep conditioner brought it back to life!! I absolutely love it!! I’ve bought it multiple times after receiving it because I love it so much! Would definitely recommend for dry, color treated hair.
2 months agoSacramento, CA
This stuff works great on my hair. It's super easy to use. Makes my hair soft and keeps it soft. The scent is alright. I do use it twice a week especially after swimming because the chlorine makes my hair feel so brassy after but this brings my hair back. I would recommend this to anyone with unsoft hair.
4 months agoOlney, MD
Love this deep conditioner. I received it as a VoxBox and feel in love. It is a 90 second leave in conditioner which is perfect for when your running late in the morning. It makes my hair super soft and I especially like using it on my hair extensions. I would definitely recommend
4 months agoAnchorage, AK
L'Oréal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer J.
I love how just 5minutes using L'Oréal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner can totally transform my hair. My hair tends to get very tangled and L'Oréal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner has been a game changer. It is less expensive and works better than an alternative products. This will be in my shower from now on.
2 months agoRiver Ridge, LA
This made my hair feel very soft after I had my hair bleached and then dyed a new color. It did not leave my hair feeling greasy or weighted down with product. My hair is very fine, thin, and dry and I felt it made my hair feel quite nice. I would recommend.
4 months agoPasadena, CA
This conditioner is amazing. I have extremely damaged hair from multiple bleaches and coloring. This is the only conditioner out there that won't break my hair while detangling it.  Anything else would be less satisfactory and leads to lots of breakages.
4 months ago
So amazing!!! Definitely will by again. Made my hair so silky and smooth and really helped with frizz. It’s definitely extra strength when it comes to conditioning. I have looked for a good conditioner, and this one is perfect especially for the price.
4 months agoN Bethesda, MD
Left my hair silky smooth and untangled! I love the feeling when I get out of the shower and my hair isn't too heavy and this product does just that! I will use this conditioner from now on. I wish it came in a bigger bottle but I realized a lot goes a long way!
a month ago
I have very damaged color treated hair so when I use any type of conditioner, I always feel like it isn't enough. After I received this from influenster, I started to use it in place of my conditioner and my dry damaged hair feels so silky soft.
4 months agoBaltimore, MD
Works just fine however my hair felt like it had a coating on it when it dried and my hair was greasy by the next day. I can usually stretch my hair washing days out by 3 to 5 days. Great price though and my hair was easy to detangle and manage.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
L'Oréal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner. Does this hair repair deep conditioner really work? Has anyone tried it? I want to get it I already use the shampoo but I wanted to know if Theo repair deep conditioning treatment really works?
Cheryl C. 7 months ago
I agree with everyone else who reviewed this product. It was less than amazing. I have dry and dull, fine hair and this product felt nice in the shower. However, when I dried it, it didn't feel any different. I used it for a week and it just left my hair limp.