Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsELVIVE
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner

L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner

by ELVIVE

Hair is made of protein. Daily brushing, heat tools, & overworking it can cause dryness & damage. Our Protein Recharge leave-in treatment nourishes with each use to help increase strength, flexibility, and protect against every day damage.97 percent less breakage *vs. non-conditioning shampoo

How well does the product work?
Can this be used on dried hair instead of wet hair?
I have combination hair, dry ends but oily roots so hard to find a good leave in for my hair type. Do u think this would be a good one to try? I'm also looking for something to help with damage thats affordable too
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner!
Maria O.
Estero, FL
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner uploaded by Maria O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Es un leave in conditioner muy bueno te deja el cabello mas suave mas manejable tiene una fragrancia muy rica.
Krista H.
Philadelphia, PA
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner uploaded by Krista H.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I have ended up purchasing this entire line and I give everything five stars. It is by far my favorite drugstore brand and it will be hard to beat. It has transformed my bleached hair and returned it to a soft, non-damaged state. I cant recommend this more
Lauren S.
Dayton, OH
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner uploaded by Lauren S.
Love this brings my vivid hair back to life after harsh lightening. I use it after my shower on towel dried hair. Also works as a heat protectant.
Sabina D.
Anaheim, CA
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner uploaded by Sabina D.
Purchased at: Target
Great leave in cream. Leaves my hair so soft and healthy. I use it every time I wash my hair.
Angela S.
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner uploaded by Angela S.
Purchased at: Walmart
AMAZING! This works great. After swimming and being in the sun it really makes my hair soft, shiny and easy to brush out. It doesn't weigh my hair down and smells really nice. Low cost so thats a big plus. Definitely recommend 👍 Please Follow for Follow 🙏
Megan B.
Waukesha, WI
I honestly wasn't expecting much from this product as most of the hair care products I've tried all seem to work pretty much the same and don't seem to make that much of an impact regardless if it's a $5 product or a $35 product. However this has become one of my favorite hair care products and a permanent staple in my collection. After showering I scrunch my hair with an old shirt (it cuts down on frizz) to dry it, apply this product, and then wrap my hair up in the shirt for anywhere from 20 minutes to a couple of hours (it's called 'plopping' - look it up and try it, it works wonders for wavy/curly hair!) and then proceed to let it air dry. This product is amazing, it's replaced the majority of my hair care products I was previously using. It leaves my hair soft and silky. In the 30 days I've been using it there has been a noticeable difference, my hair is stronger, softer, and more lustrous. It also smells great, not too overpowering. I received my first bottle free from Influenster and loved it so much I went out and bought two more bottles. I've also purchased the total repair shampoo/conditioner from the new Elvive line and am very satisfied with those as well.
Haley W.
Fulton, IL
This product does a good job at protecting my hair from excess damage. However, it does seem to weigh my hair down, and has somewhat of a sticky texture. I would recommend using as little product as possible with this! L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner
Fawn G.
Burnsville, MN
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner uploaded by Fawn G.
I use this after a shower and just let my hair air dry. It doesn’t feel heavy and keeps my hair soft and manageable. A little goes a long way and definitely an easy product to keep around.
Dianelys F.
Austin, TX
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner uploaded by Dianelys F.
I really liked how soft this left my hair but it added more frizz to my curly hair, once I styled my hair it looked great though. I would recommend if you’re gonna style your hair right after, not for natural curly hair.
Sirita W.
New York
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner uploaded by Sirita W.
So far, so good. I’ve only used the product once since receiving it early last week and I will say my 4c hair agrees with it so far. My normal wash day routine consists of: conditioning cowash followed by shampoo and my leave-in detangle. From here I’ll bun and stretch overnight and my hair is super soft in the morning ready for styling. I use heat 2-3 times per month and my hair has to be well conditioned. This time however I didn’t pre-poo I just washed my hair like normal and used the L’Oréal ELIVE Total Repair to detangle and stretched overnight. To my surprise my hair was a soft as my normal process without the extra products and half the time. I ended up blowing my hair out and flat ironing it which is still holding up well. I will continue to use in my weekly routine and hope to see less breakage as time goes on.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...