Hair that's worth it, is worth repairing. L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 strengthening system of shampoo, conditioner, and treatments fights the 5 signs of damage: weak, fried, brittle, tangled, and split-ends. Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo repairs damaged hair without the weigh down, Total Repair 5 Repairing Conditioner creates a perfect synergy with the Repairing Shampoo combining intense care with lightness, Total Repair 5 Power Restore Multi-Use Treatment acts as a leave-in conditioner, rinse-out mask, and co-wash helping fortify hair to strengthen against future damage, Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm rinse-out mask deeply conditions and reinforces hair, and Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge leave-in conditioner helps recharge strength and protect against up to up to 450? heat. *Total grams of repair concentrate per jar* As a rinse-off: Condition or co-wash to boost hair resistance. Leave on wet hair for 1 min, then rinse. As a leave-in: Fuels hair strength for the day. Apply on dry or wet hair

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Power Restore Multi-Use Treatment - 23 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Power Restore Multi-Use Treatment - 23 fl oz uploaded by Lucy H.
My daughter bought it 4 days ago she has her hair painted in different colors so this treatment is very effective for her, it does not leave her hair tanned, it is creamy and smells good.
Santa Ana, CA
Love love love looove this leave-in- conditioner. It definitely does it job. It refines my curls and it looks like I'm wearing hair gel but I'm not, and makes my hair feel soft as well. No more frizzy hair for me 😊
Tampa, FL
I love , love, love this product. I use to spend tons of money in very pricey hair products, but once the pandemic started I had to search for more affordable alternatives, This product turned out to be the holy grail for my hair, I love it, My hair had been damage by years of getting bleach and different colors on it, but since the first use this product left my hair really soft and not tangled like other products in the past, I would recommend giving it a try.

Looking for your answer?