suggested searches

14%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I have healthy hair that is mixed with straight and wavy strands and fine and thick strands. It is very long and a little dry at the ends so I need a good conditioner to combat tangles. I’m not sure if it’s my hair type but I have the hardest time finding conditioner or even masks that do what they say. They either don’t do anything or feel like they leave a waxy residue in my hair. This L’Oreal Power Restore is my holy grail straight from heaven! It makes my hair SO incredibly silky smooth and moisturized without any residue. I use this as my regular conditioner! The tub is huge and lasts a long time. It smells really good too and I always get compliments on how my hair smells and looks. This does have sulfate in it but my hair stylist told me that doesn’t matter as much with conditioners as it does with shampoo if you dye your hair. I’ve used this with and without dyed hair and never had a problem with my dye fading faster. You need to try this!

Product reviewed: L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Power Restore Multi-Use Treatment - 23 fl oz

L’Oréal Paris Elvive power restore I am in love with this product this product is amazing it dose wonders to my hair I use this after bleaching my hair and it made them sooo silky and smooth and shiny this is a must have I put it in my hair in the shower for 5 minutes and then wash it out and I put a little after getting out of the shower and it’s a big jar and the retail price is $12

This is the best hair mask ever. I love it!! It makes my hair so soft and shiny and help with the frizz. Also it makes my hair look healthier.