BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsL'Oréal Paris
Elvive Styliste Mousse Non-Stop Volume

L'Oréal Paris Elvive Styliste Mousse Non-Stop Volume

An innovation from the L'Oreal haircare laboratories, the Elvive Styliste range delivers a unique combination of care and hold. L'Oreal Elvive Styliste Non-Stop Volume Styling Mousse contains Expansyl-A formula to boost and lift your hair giving lasting support from the roots. Your hair is lifted from the roots and its volume boosted for a style that is truly volumised and keeps its body all day long. L'Oreal Elvive Styliste Non-Stop Volume Styling Mousse offers extra firm control for flat, fine, volume-less hair.

Does it leave your hair feeling/looking dry ?
Does this weight your hair down?
I just bought this is it good? [product:loreal-elvive-styliste-mousse-non-stop-volume-200ml]
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Elvive Styliste Mousse Non-Stop Volume!
How would you rate this product?
Candice H.
Bel Air, MD
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this for work most days. I love that it doesn’t leave my hair hard and looking greasy. Reasonably price and again smells good
Marissa M.
Enfield, CT
This is a ok product I felt it was good but it made my hair greasy maybe if u have a different hair type it would work better
crismary M.
Medley, FL
my hair is super wavy and this product helps me a lot .. remains firm but not hard and provides a controlled volume and shine to my hair I love it.
Krisandria P.
Bronx, NY
Keeps my hair looking beautiful all the time never go a day without it better than so many i have tried
Kari C.
Everett, WA
I like this mousse, but I does leave my hair dry looking. I liked this better than Aussie mousse though.
Samantha J.
Alexander, IA
Works AMAZING! I have flat, thick hair, so it is hard to find something with good a good price that keeps my hair voluminous. Surpassed expectations! Even lasts all day, even when I go in & out a lot! I have no complaints at all about this product!
Shawna M.
East Liverpool, OH
This mousse really gives my fine hair volume! It also helps for my fine hair to hold curls.
Laura R.
Pittsburgh, pa
MAKES MY HAIR HEAVY AND FLAT EVEN WHEN I ONLY USE A TINY AMOUNT. I WAS DISAPPOINTED. I WOULDNT RECOMMEND THIS
Melina M.
He makes my curls good body, remains manageable and smooth for hours and even days. I like
mariah M.
Fort Lee, VA
Was amazing lasted all day. Work great for my hair.would recommend using it all the time.