L'Oréal Paris Elvive Styliste Mousse Non-Stop Volume uploaded by Gemma P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An innovation from the L'Oreal haircare laboratories, the Elvive Styliste range delivers a unique combination of care and hold. L'Oreal Elvive Styliste Non-Stop Volume Styling Mousse contains Expansyl-A formula to boost and lift your hair giving lasting support from the roots. Your hair is lifted from the roots and its volume boosted for a style that is truly volumised and keeps its body all day long. L'Oreal Elvive Styliste Non-Stop Volume Styling Mousse offers extra firm control for flat, fine, volume-less hair.

Lorren M.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I use this  moose for when I went to school or to go out to dinner, I  scrunched  my hair and this had a great hold in my hair. It lasted all day which is great cause I hate my straight hair and it lasted in the  humidity and I do recommend to my friends when they ask what I put in my hair to keep the hold
delmary z.
Pleasantville, NJ
Love L'Oréal hair care products there shampoos sprays hair gels are everything would def recommend .  And they have different products for different hair textures
Samantha J.
Alexander, IA
Works AMAZING! I have flat, thick hair, so it is hard to find something with good a good price that keeps my hair voluminous. Surpassed expectations! Even lasts all day, even when I go in & out a lot! I have no complaints at all about this product!
Brianna M.
Romeoville, IL
I used this product every day until it ran out! My hair, while on the thicker side, is super flat. This product gave me the volume I need to look like I did so much to my hair, when really it took 2 minutes!
crismary m.
Medley, FL

my hair is super wavy and this product helps me a lot .. remains firm but not hard and provides a controlled volume and shine to my hair I love it.
Rachael e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Awesome mousse for those with fine, flat hair like mine. Scent was pleasant and the hold was terrific, lasted 2 days. Make sure to blow dry!
Hirozvanny R.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this mousse it's pretty good and I recommend it. I've used it a couple times before and it is really long lasting product
Drema O.
Iaeger, WV
I love this product. It gives my fine, limp hair lots of volume. This product leaves my hair much more full and I love the fragrance.
Samantha B.
Milwaukee, WI
It's quite a great product. Love how it makes your hair feel. I recommend to buy this pedicure without a doubt. It's so amazing!
Marissa M.
Enfield, CT
This is a ok product I felt it was good but it made my hair greasy maybe if u have a different hair type it would work better
Do you use in wet hair before styling or dry hair after styling?
Heather B.
Does this weight your hair down?