BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Crystal Shampoo is ideal for individuals that find that their hair has lost its beautifully natural shine, as this special formula is specifically developed to provide your dull and boring hair with an instant boost. It is enriched with Micro-Crystals and gives hair 50% more shine from the first use, it will also leave your hair feeling softer, smoother and healthier than before.

Leah J.
I absolutely love this product. I initially got it to try it because I had some coupons and it was cheap, but I would definitely buy again at full price. It's fairly inexpensive about $45 per bottle. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling very smooth
Makala R.
Gastonia , NC
This shampoo lathers up so nicely and smells great and the smell lasts awhile and makes your hair feel so clean and it don’t leave your scalp dry or oily but just right I would definitely be buying this again.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Where do I even begin with this? The L'Oréal crystal shine shampoo is this gorgeous pink shimmery shampoo that smells amazing and looks beautiful, so it's automatically a pleasure to use. Then it shows beautiful results, my hair ended up shiny and moisturized but with bounce and volume. It lasts too, in hot and humid weather. Love L'Oréal shampoos and this is definitely a favorite.
Tobi A.
Most shampoos leave my hair with so much frizz and totally unmanageable until I use a conditioner.
But since I started using L'Oréal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Crystal Shampoo it's been like a miracle.
My hair gets really soft and straight without any frizz just using the shampoo.
And after drying it it just looks so vibrant and shiny.
Douae K.
It's a really Good producht iT gives your hair a goddes shine ( see iT like a highlighter for your hair) and it smells really Good I love it give it a try
Amanda M.
Not in love with this. it weighed my fine hair down and I didn't notice a huge improvement in shine. smell was fine, slightly chemical.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
I was so excited to try this when I received a sample in the mail. However, it made my hair very tangled and dry. Not please at all.
Kenia P.
Miami , FL
In general terms this is one of my faviritos hair products because it leaves it clean with a rich aroma and a perfect hidrtacion .
Gabriela D.
Fuchal, Madeira
Por un tiempo usé este shampoo y me pareció bastante bueno. Deja el cabello sedoso, liso y brillante, además huele muy bien.
Raquel S.
Little elm , TX
I love the smell and the softness and shine it adds to my hair love it. Totally recommend it