BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Crystal Shampoo is ideal for individuals that find that their hair has lost its beautifully natural shine, as this special formula is specifically developed to provide your dull and boring hair with an instant boost. It is enriched with Micro-Crystals and gives hair 50% more shine from the first use, it will also leave your hair feeling softer, smoother and healthier than before.

Amanda B.
Converse, IN
I was so excited to try this when I received a sample in the mail. However, it made my hair very tangled and dry. Not please at all.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Where do I even begin with this? The L'Oréal crystal shine shampoo is this gorgeous pink shimmery shampoo that smells amazing and looks beautiful, so it's automatically a pleasure to use. Then it shows beautiful results, my hair ended up shiny and moisturized but with bounce and volume. It lasts too, in hot and humid weather. Love L'Oréal shampoos and this is definitely a favorite.
Kenia P.
Miami , FL
In general terms this is one of my faviritos hair products because it leaves it clean with a rich aroma and a perfect hidrtacion .
Amanda M.
Not in love with this. it weighed my fine hair down and I didn't notice a huge improvement in shine. smell was fine, slightly chemical.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL
Por un tiempo usé este shampoo y me pareció bastante bueno. Deja el cabello sedoso, liso y brillante, además huele muy bien.
Raquel S.
Little elm , TX
I love the smell and the softness and shine it adds to my hair love it. Totally recommend it
Nayara S.
Annapolis, MD
Love the smell and how smooth my hair looks it also adds shine to it!!! I love it
Douae K.
It's a really Good producht iT gives your hair a goddes shine ( see iT like a highlighter for your hair) and it smells really Good I love it give it a try
Tobi A.
Most shampoos leave my hair with so much frizz and totally unmanageable until I use a conditioner.
But since I started using L'Oréal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Crystal Shampoo it's been like a miracle.
My hair gets really soft and straight without any frizz just using the shampoo.
And after drying it it just looks so vibrant and shiny.
Ioanna P.
First of all, it smells AMAZING. I love it, every time I wash my hair, the whole apartment smells amazing. I can say it is effective and it makes my hair shine a little bit more. I use it twice a week and I'm very satisfied with the product. I also love the colors of the packaging.