BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Crystal Shampoo is ideal for individuals that find that their hair has lost its beautifully natural shine, as this special formula is specifically developed to provide your dull and boring hair with an instant boost. It is enriched with Micro-Crystals and gives hair 50% more shine from the first use, it will also leave your hair feeling softer, smoother and healthier than before.

Leah J.
I absolutely love this product. I initially got it to try it because I had some coupons and it was cheap, but I would definitely buy again at full price. It's fairly inexpensive about $45 per bottle. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling very smooth
Ashley N.
Henderson, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my everyday shampoo. I like that it makes my hair look very healthy. It is not frizzy, feels very clean and the shine is out of this world. The only drawback that I have found is that the formula tends to weigh my hair down. I have never been the person who has to wash their hair more than once a week because it would be very dry, brittle and break off. This shampoo requires that I was it 3 times a week so that it doesn't look oily and dirty.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Where do I even begin with this? The L'Oréal crystal shine shampoo is this gorgeous pink shimmery shampoo that smells amazing and looks beautiful, so it's automatically a pleasure to use. Then it shows beautiful results, my hair ended up shiny and moisturized but with bounce and volume. It lasts too, in hot and humid weather. Love L'Oréal shampoos and this is definitely a favorite.
Jessica G.
Springfield
This shampoo smells super good and after just 2 weeks is already making my hair smoother and shinier. I have an oily scalp and it’s helping all around make my hair healthier. I will continue to buy this product unless it stops working for some reason.
Makala R.
Gastonia, NC
This shampoo lathers up so nicely and smells great and the smell lasts awhile and makes your hair feel so clean and it don’t leave your scalp dry or oily but just right I would definitely be buying this again.
Tobi A.
Most shampoos leave my hair with so much frizz and totally unmanageable until I use a conditioner.
But since I started using L'Oréal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Crystal Shampoo it's been like a miracle.
My hair gets really soft and straight without any frizz just using the shampoo.
And after drying it it just looks so vibrant and shiny.
Douae K.
It's a really Good producht iT gives your hair a goddes shine ( see iT like a highlighter for your hair) and it smells really Good I love it give it a try
Amanda S.
Not in love with this. it weighed my fine hair down and I didn't notice a huge improvement in shine. smell was fine, slightly chemical.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
I was so excited to try this when I received a sample in the mail. However, it made my hair very tangled and dry. Not please at all.
francceca P.
Miami , FL
In general terms this is one of my faviritos hair products because it leaves it clean with a rich aroma and a perfect hidrtacion .