L'Oréal Paris Elvive ExtraOrdinary Shampoo uploaded by Kimberly T.L'Oréal Paris Elvive ExtraOrdinary Shampoo uploaded by Madyson M.L'Oréal Paris Elvive ExtraOrdinary Shampoo uploaded by Madyson M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Elvive Ex Ordinary Shampoo 250mlFor external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions.

Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
I recently received a sample of this Loreal new line from Target. I have long, natural and dry hair. So I am constantly looking for products that put moisture into my hair. I usually wear it straight in the colder months and curly in the hotter months. Being that this products describes itself as being able to restore hair in one application and is for dull extremely dry hair, I was intrigued to see if it would work in AfricanAmerican hair. The Shampoo has a very vague scent almost unscented. I thought it wouldn't be the best long term due to it containing sulfate. I try not to use it in my hair. It worked great as not only a cleanser but a detangler. It removed all of the product from my hair. I was however concerned because my hair was so squeaky clean I felt like it was stripping the moisture out instead of adding it in. The shampoo rinsed out very easily leaving my curls soft , bouncy and clean. I used the whole system. I am definitely going to get the full size.
Dhanna F.
Dhanna F.
This is a nicely scented shampoo which is not ultra foaming so you know it is not stripping your hair. It left my hair feeling thick and bouncy but I have to admit that it was still a little dry looking. I think this is probably above average for a shampoo and I will buy the conditioner in the range to see how they work together. Overall I thought this was ok but I probably need something even more hydrating.
I purchased this at Walmart The price is ok. I was expecting so much more. I'm disappointed my hair is a greasy mess! The sent is horrible it's just to Oily for my likening. I would recommend this for people dry scalp
maría f.
maría f.
Miami
this elvive extraordinary shampo by Loreal I truly extraordinary the smell is truly amazing and satisfying and it makes your hair feels truly softy and prettier with more shine and movement so I do believe it works
Heba S.
Heba S.
Riyadh
The whole elvive line is a hit ir miss products. It depends on your hair for some it is great for other it can be awful. My hair is good with all the line but tgese product specifically goes well with everyone I know unlike the others
Lucia T.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this as a sample and I liked it it did not make my hair feel stiff like some of their other products make my hair feel. Definitely buying it
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Long Beach, CA
I picked up this affordable shampoo at my local drugstore. Tried it the very next day and fell in love with the smell and how my smooth and soft my hair felt afterwards. Feels like my lifeless hair is normal now. I would highly recommend this product.
Starr C.
Starr C.
Waukegan, IL
I am very impressed with shampoo, the scent is strong and my hair loves this stuff. I am a black female with curly hair. It nourish and made my hair really soft. I definitly recommend this shampoo.
Madyson M.
Madyson M.
Checked 9/10
Elvive ExtraOrdinary is amazing 60 days ago I use it and the change was wonderful before my hair was dry dull frizzy to untangle it was fatal...Until one day I saw in the supermarket packaging was attractive and the benefits seemed to end to my problems and so it was from the first application I felt a surprising change not struggled to brush the hair elapsed day my hair back the softness shine improved frizz went wrong is that after a month I went dandruff ... but my apparently I can tolerate that in return for all the benefits that gift to me.
You who think of Elvive ExtraOrdinady?
Diana L.
Diana L.
Smells great and I find it works well for damaged or dried hair. It smells lovely and it comes in a big enough bottle that it last you quote a few washes. It can be expensive, so I pick it up when it goes on sale
Este shampoo funciona?
Christina W.
Christina W.
Edgewood, MD
Would this shampoo be good for frizzy hair?