BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Elvive Ex Ordinary Shampoo 250mlFor external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions.

Caroline S.
Hampton Bays , NY
All L’oreal products I consider we can trust. I believe in their compromising with us and this product I would recommend. Mainly for us with curly hair. This composition concentrated with oil can helps us a lot!
olivia k.
Freeland, PA
This was only so-so for me. It made my hair and scalp fairly dry. I do have color treated hair so that may have been a part of the cause. Would not repurchase this but will finish the bottle.
Kimberly T.
I recently received a sample of this Loreal new line from Target. I have long, natural and dry hair. So I am constantly looking for products that put moisture into my hair. I usually wear it straight in the colder months and curly in the hotter months. Being that this products describes itself as being able to restore hair in one application and is for dull extremely dry hair, I was intrigued to see if it would work in AfricanAmerican hair. The Shampoo has a very vague scent almost unscented. I thought it wouldn't be the best long term due to it containing sulfate. I try not to use it in my hair. It worked great as not only a cleanser but a detangler. It removed all of the product from my hair. I was however concerned because my hair was so squeaky clean I felt like it was stripping the moisture out instead of adding it in. The shampoo rinsed out very easily leaving my curls soft , bouncy and clean. I used the whole system. I am definitely going to get the full size.
sarah j.
Kent
this shampoo has changed my hair. the first time I used it, my hair was so soft after I let it air dry. not to mention this smells so good and the scent lasts in my hair until I wash it again. it’s very affordable and definitely worth the price.
GIANNA K.
Was beyond shocked when using this L’Oreal Paris Elvive Shampoo!! LOVE is an understatement. Super affordable and works wonders! Leaves my hair smelling amazing, smooth, frizz-free and shiny! Would definitely recommend this product!
maría f.
Miami
this elvive extraordinary shampo by Loreal I truly extraordinary the smell is truly amazing and satisfying and it makes your hair feels truly softy and prettier with more shine and movement so I do believe it works
Heba S.
Sarasota
The whole elvive line is a hit ir miss products. It depends on your hair for some it is great for other it can be awful. My hair is good with all the line but tgese product specifically goes well with everyone I know unlike the others
Dhanna F.
This is a nicely scented shampoo which is not ultra foaming so you know it is not stripping your hair. It left my hair feeling thick and bouncy but I have to admit that it was still a little dry looking. I think this is probably above average for a shampoo and I will buy the conditioner in the range to see how they work together. Overall I thought this was ok but I probably need something even more hydrating.
Tanya B.
Long Beach, CA
I picked up this affordable shampoo at my local drugstore. Tried it the very next day and fell in love with the smell and how my smooth and soft my hair felt afterwards. Feels like my lifeless hair is normal now. I would highly recommend this product.
Starr C.
Kenosha, WI
I am very impressed with shampoo, the scent is strong and my hair loves this stuff. I am a black female with curly hair. It nourish and made my hair really soft. I definitly recommend this shampoo.
Este shampoo funciona?
Christina W.
Edgewood, MD
Would this shampoo be good for frizzy hair?
Heather B.