BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #61 in Shampoo

For dry, lifeless hair. Eliminates dryness in just 1 wash.* Deep nourishment without the weight.

L'Oréal Paris Extraordinary Oil Shampoo hydrates and nourishes to transform dry, lifeless hair to soft and lustrous in just one wash with our Expert Extraordinary hair oil system. Hair is sumptuously soft, lightweight, and brilliantly shiny. For best results, use L'Oréal Paris Extraordinary Oil shampoo and conditioner together.

When using the complete system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment

Packaging may vary. L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert is now L'Oreal Paris Elvive. New look, same amazing formula.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is the smell long lasting? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stacie M.
mechanicsville
I was a little hesitant about this shampoo originally.  When I first washed my hair with it, it didn't lather much. And then when I rinsed it didn't gI've me that clean but completely "stripped of all oil" feeling. I decided that I would have to dry and style my hair before judging. It's very different,  I must say. But after drying and styling my hair I am loving it! And it smells heavenly. Ithe doesn't leave your hair oily at all, which was my concern. It's left my hair feeling very soft and I believe I noticed quite a bit less frizz in my hair.
Jalissa Q.
Harvey, LA
I was surprised by this system. I thought it would be drying on my hair as many products not met for Afo kinky texture hair does. this product left my hair smelling good, well hydrated and feeling soft. like it said, I was surprised by this system. I received this system complimentary from Influenster.
Grace C.
I have been using this shampoo (and the conditioner) for years now. They rebranded the whole line of loreal shampoos and conditioners a few years back and I freaked out thinking it was a disconuation! Turns out just new bottles. It works nicely on my hair, which is very dry and curly. I often think about trying a new on and then I think 'don't fix what isn't broken!'
Elizabeth R.
Easy to massage into your hair/Head. Great scent, not too overpowering. Lasts for awhile as well. This shampoo I feel is best for a normal to dry scalp, as the oil moisturizes your hair/head. Wasn’t sure about this product before I bought it but I’m glad I did!
Sandra M.
Milpitas, CA
I ended up getting a balm from L’Oréal and Influenster sent to me for my hair. I loved the product so much that I wanted to try other products from that collection. This shampoo leaves my hair really soft and I can tell my hair is really clean after.
Sharon C.
Millwood
I have seen this for awhile and decided to give it a try, and I am so glad I did! It smells so wonderful, leaves my hair feeling super soft, and I can already tell a huge difference in my hairs moisture! It is now my HG shampoo.
Krystal D.
Great shampoo with a great scent. I usually have oily hair so I was worried when I bought this that it would make my hair look greasy and dirty, since it's an oil shampoo but not at all. I don't wash my hair daily, I wash it every 2-3 days. Using this shampoo (I also have the conditioner) my hair doesn't look dirty until the 3rd day after washing. I've been using this about 6 months now and my hair has become smoother, and more manageable, and softer overall.
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
I like this shampoo I got it from cvs on a good deal and I’ve been using it for over two months and I love how much it’s helped my hair leaves my scalp feeling clean and my hair isn’t dried out but I use the whole line with conditioner and conditioning balm
Miranda B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I recently bought this on a whim hoping my hair would look healthier & feel smoother. I found that an Instagram user I follow had great reviews so I decided to buy this. It does not disappoint. My hair feels absolutely amazing & is much easier to brush through. It even has a serum you put in after it is washed & it makes my hair look so smooth. Definitely repurchasing.
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
I bought this on a whim and I'm so glad I did. I love the smell of this and the way it leaves my hair feeling after I wash it. My hair is color treated so it gets extra dry around the ends and  L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Shampoo  works really well for me. I would rank this high on my list of hair care and recommend this to everyone!
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
Is it creamy? Should I try even if my hair is oily?
Ashley D.
Chiefland, FL
Does it leave any build up in your hair?
Is this good? What does this smell?
Fataha S.
Is the smell long lasting?
Glaucia F.
Doral, FL
I have been looking for new shampoo, because my hair is very dry and recently don't have much live, them I found this shampoo in the market, I want know if this is good for my hair right now?