BeautyHair ProductsL'Oréal Paris
L’Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Coconut Hair Mask

L’Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Coconut Hair Mask

Introducing our multi-use nourishing hair balm, the Elvive Extraordinary Oil Coconut Hair Mask is designed to nurture and rejuvenate your hair, no matter how dry or damaged.

Indulge in the luxurious, almost honey like texture of the Elvive Extraordinary Oil Coconut Hair Mask. Infused with the sweet aromas of naturally derived coconut oil, our nourishing hair balm is designed for normal or dry hair. Designed with a specialist blend of conditioning ingredients, our formula intensely nourishes, refines and hydrates your hair, without weighing it down. For noticeably rejuvenated, supple and manageable hair, immerse every strand in our luxuriously lightweight coconut oil treatment.

TAME those irritating ‘flyaway’ strands for easy and ready to style hair.
HYDRATES & NOURISHES your hair fibres from follicle to tip.
REVITALISES your hair with an alluring coconut fragrance.

How To Use:

In the shower or bath, apply a small amount of our unique coconut oil treatment to the palms of your hands, after cleansing with the Elvive Extraordinary Oil Coconut Shampoo, and leave in for 2 to 3 minutes before rinsing. Don’t forget to work the balm through every strand of your hair for intense nourishment and easy detangling.

Before blow-drying or styling your hair, apply when still damp for a smooth easy-to-work head of hair.

As a finishing touch, you can apply a small amount on to dry hair to calm any frizz or apply to a brush for an intensely hydrating scalp treatment.

how often should i use it?
Does this product fix split ends[product:l’oreal-paris-elvive-extraordinary-oil-coconut-hair-mask]?
How does this make your feels after a couple of days?
Start your review of L’Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Coconut Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Dionne S.
Bellevue, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Hands down one of the best masks I have ever used. The hair is simply transformed. This mask is heaven. My hair feels glossy, moisturized, and has so much movement after I treat it with this mask. Yes!
La Mujer D.
Fitchburg , MA
L’Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Coconut Hair Mask uploaded by La Mujer D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is great for your hair specially for latinas women because my hair sometimes is dry and it looks lifeless but this product makes my hair look beautiful and healthy
JASMINE T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this product! I think it works for all hair types. Kept my hair moisturized and Hydrated! The scent is amazing too! I usually do this treatment about once or twice a week. I would recommend it to anyone .
Abril L.
Santa Ana, CA
L’Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Coconut Hair Mask uploaded by Abril L.
This is such a great product. I’m not a big fan of hair masks, but lately my hair has been dry and I decided to try this and it has helped a lot. It definitely affordable, and I do recommend if you have dry/damaged hair .
Naiyanna M.
Philadelphia
L’Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Coconut Hair Mask uploaded by Naiyanna M.
Recently dyed my hair & ive been looking for a good hair mask. Sooo I decided to give this one a try, I LOVE the finally results. It gave my hair a beautiful shine !! 😍
Paty G.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this cream once a week I apply it after the shampoo and leave it for 20min and then I rinse it with plenty of water. i really love its smell i like that it leaves hair very shiny and improves frizz split ends the improvements significantly. you have to use it for at least a month to start seeing the real results of this product
Perla M.
Statesboro, GA
Though I don’t use this too often, because I use two other Elvive products it does come in handy when I’ve worked on a period production and my hair has taken a beating from heat tools to transform me into another decade.
Noeli J.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Me a gustado usar este producto por que antes tenia mi cabello muy reseco y aora lo siento mejor y manegable y con brillo suave
Allyson S.
I do like this product it leaves your hair soft and makes wet hair easier to comb out but there is one downside if you are not to careful it can make your hair greasy faster than normal so that keeps me from using it at much as i would like.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
I love these L'oreal tubs of conditioning magic.  This one really helps my hair, it hydrates it, so my stiff, dry hair doesn't look like straw anymore.  I also love the ease of use, the delicious scent, and the affordability!  I just use once a week or so let it sit in my hair for a few minutes before my shower!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mariam G.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Ruth Esther D. il y a un an
Hello. Yes, it is. I have one since a lot of time ago and it really works exellent. But dont use a lot cantidad. Good loock. !!!