BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #22 in Hair Oil

Elvive Extraordinary Oil

Our 1st astonishingly versatile hair oil, enriched with a blend of 6 precious flower extracts. Its your daily shortcut to perfect-looking hair.

• Hair feels nourished & protected.

• Brilliantly illuminated.

• Thank you influenster once again !! 💆🏽‍♀️ can’t wait to t...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff i just hate the way it feels on... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been wanting to try this product but I don't if it r...1 Answers
Kimberly G.
Silverton , OR
what i dont like about oils is i have to be careful about putting too much product on my hair im so use to using products from front to back so i need to be careful so my hair doesn't look oily i have had years of coloring my hair so i didn't see much of a difference in "healthier" or less damagaed but i will keep using it
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
This is my go to product everyday. It smells amazing and adds shine, keeps my hair frizz free. I think it works best on wet hair , but I do add just a little to my dry hair if it needs it. It’s very affordable and the bottle lasts me for almost a month. I highly recommend it.
Christina C.
ALHAMBRA, CA
I feel like for key it was a great product because it makes my hair feel nice and too oily and I feel like it help moisturizing my ends because they're dry and I think it last a good while and the scent is nice. I would recommend to others to try this product out
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
The product smells good and has an easy to use bottle. It’s not my go to hair oil just because I need an oil that won’t weigh my hair down. I don’t use too much oil in my hair but this one is a nice back up for when I don’t have another oil on hand.
Nadira N.
Valley Stream, NY
While I had no problems with the actual shampoo and conditioner, the smell was not for me I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it! The best way to describe it is like old lady perfume and it is so strong! I think it does a good job though, I couldn't use it long enough to see if it helped my hair cause I couldn't get past the smell.
Dorothy C.
Mckinney, TX
Great for colored hair and leaves my hair moisturizer and shiny but a tad bit greasy. My hair is so thick that this sticks or stays in my hair and gets soaked up and ends up being a little greasy but it is worth it for the end result.
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
Great left my hair frizzless soft and silky. Also, didn’t weigh my hair down and make it look oily and heavy. Great scent, fairly priced and highly effective. Overall this was a score and a staple in my hair straight days!
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
I haven't used this in a long time. My hair doesn't need oil treatments often because my hair is fine and oily to begin with but once a month as a deep treatment this works well. I used it in place of conditioner.
Lea S.
conway, sc
First let me start by saying I have fairly damaged hair. I have been dealing with split ends for quite some time now, leaving my styled hair looking like straw. In just one days use i noticed great results. I used it twice in one session. Once on damp hair before styling, and after styling to smooth frizz. My hair finally looks the way I always wanted it to. Smooth and healthier. Let me also mention that this smells amazing! I'm sold. Would highly recommend. I received this free to try through influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
The oil line is great and actually I do recommend people with dry hair to try it, but I’ve found my hair doesn’t like it as much with continued use. This review is more on the conditioner, because my hair isn’t quite dry enough to try an oil-based shampoo. However, I’m going to keep reintroducing my hair to the conditioner as I alternate products. It rinses easily although it’s rich, and I also love shaving with it.
Camila A.
Santiago, Chile
I've been wanting to try this product but I don't if it really worths it. I want to have shine and moisture in my hair but I don't know if this product can give me what I want.
Fatima V.
Thank you influenster once again !! 💆🏽‍♀️ can’t wait to try it #elviverevive #proofin1use @lorealhair L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Hair Oil Coloured Hair
Gladys A.
Tustin, CA
I love this stuff i just hate the way it feels on my hands
gabriela C.
doomo le ago para probar este producto

back