L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Hair Oil Coloured Hair

Elvive Extraordinary Oil

Our 1st astonishingly versatile hair oil, enriched with a blend of 6 precious flower extracts. Its your daily shortcut to perfect-looking hair.

• Hair feels nourished & protected.

• Brilliantly illuminated.

Does this work with a flat iron?
doomo le ago para probar este producto
Thank you influenster once again !! 💆🏽‍♀️ can’t wait to try it #elviverevive #proofin1use @lorealhair L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Hair Oil Coloured Hair
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Hair Oil Coloured Hair!
How would you rate this product?
Orlando, FL
It’s is nice but way overpriced as pretty much everything with L’Oréal. However you can have salon’s brand and professional treatment for about the same price. It does the job for sure and you can see a difference but... I’d always recommend salon’s brand
This oil is good but I’ve tried better! But I would recommend it for someone with dry hair! It left my hair looking a little too oily but that is because I also have oily hair to begin with!
Sparks, NV
I used the one like this for frizzy hair. When I used it as directed I felt my hair was pretty greasy from it and I didn't like that at all. I feel like its best used for the wet look for your hair because it didn't even help with my frizz and it was very concentrated and made it look wet or greasy. I definitely won't be using this again.
Conway, SC
First let me start by saying I have fairly damaged hair. I have been dealing with split ends for quite some time now, leaving my styled hair looking like straw. In just one days use i noticed great results. I used it twice in one session. Once on damp hair before styling, and after styling to smooth frizz. My hair finally looks the way I always wanted it to. Smooth and healthier. Let me also mention that this smells amazing! I'm sold. Would highly recommend. I received this free to try through influenster in exchange for my honest review.
california
What are you thought about this public with time it was so nice especially if you have colored hair or if you’re tired it’s very nice it’s a mess it’s smooth especially if you have time to dry hair from all the die
Temple, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Since I highlight my hair, I need extra help with keeping it from drying out. My hair is long and straight. Great scent and stays fresh. Good price and value. I won’t buy cheap hair products. Yes, I’ll buy again.
Keavy , KY
I really liked this product and still use almost daily. It makes my hair feel amazing and adds a nice shine without looking greasy. I recommend this to anyone no matter what your hair is like.
Enfield, CT
L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment. I think the first bottle i received of this hair oil was complimentary from @Influenster quite a while back. I ended up really liking it because it smelled awesome, worked surprisingly well, and was a great price. I had received the original one in my box, and when that ran out I purchased the pink bottle on my own. I still have a little bit left, and would definitely buy this again. If you get frizz, flyaways, or dull looking hair, I absolutely recommend trying this oil.
Virginia Bch, VA
This product gets a lot of hype from people on the internet but I think it's actually very mediocre. It has a lot of silicone which doesn't really do anything to nourish or recover the hair. The oils it contains are very good but the silicone ruins that in my opinion. It makes the hair feel nice and smooth but only for a day. My hair goes back to feeling dry and tangled the very next day. I've been using it for months now and I feel like it's done nothing in the long run. A waste of money in my opinion.
Doral, FL
Use L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil has changed my life, I use it in a routine of washing of hair in summer, since I use the line my hair is more hydrated and with natural shine. I have recommended it to my friends and give it to my mother-in-law, we have all fallen in love with the product. Without a doubt, I will follow it using, it goes very well to my hair, I love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...