BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #27 in Hair Oil

Elvive Extraordinary Oil

Our 1st astonishingly versatile hair oil, enriched with a blend of 6 precious flower extracts. Its your daily shortcut to perfect-looking hair.

• Hair feels nourished & protected.

• Brilliantly illuminated.

• Thank you influenster once again !! 💆🏽‍♀️ can’t wait to try it #e...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff i just hate the way it feels on... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been wanting to try this product but I don't if it really wo...1 Answers
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
First let me start by saying I have fairly damaged hair. I have been dealing with split ends for quite some time now, leaving my styled hair looking like straw. In just one days use i noticed great results. I used it twice in one session. Once on damp hair before styling, and after styling to smooth frizz. My hair finally looks the way I always wanted it to. Smooth and healthier. Let me also mention that this smells amazing! I'm sold. Would highly recommend. I received this free to try through influenster in exchange for my honest review.
kimberly g.
Silverton, OR
what i dont like about oils is i have to be careful about putting too much product on my hair im so use to using products from front to back so i need to be careful so my hair doesn't look oily i have had years of coloring my hair so i didn't see much of a difference in "healthier" or less damagaed but i will keep using it
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love this product. This makes my hair very soft and smooth, and the smell is very nice too. I believe that you get a lot for your money though it is a little more expensive than some products but this brand is well worth it. I have very frizzy and curly hair, and this seems to make it very shiny and less frizzy without weighing it down.
Jade a.
Orange , CA
This product worked well for me. Kept my hair looking shiny and it smells wonderful. I tried it but never bought it again idk why but I’ll have to try it again soon.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
L’Oréal is the best!! I love this product. I feel like this makes my hair feel amazing he next day. I only wash my hair a few times a week but this keeps it looking great every day of the week. I would recommend this product!!
Kimberly W.
Killeen, TX
I was slightly disappointed in this it made my hair super oily and had a funny odor. I used it once and could use it again because of the outcome and how oily it made my scalp. I’m not in the market to buy this product again.
Christina S.
Yummy scent. A little goes a long way! This isn’t just another hair Oil, it’s one of the most effective for shine, creating strong, healthy locks that everyone will notice. Grab yours today! You’re going to be telling everyone soon!!
Diana T.
Orlando, FL
I love it ! I use it before I goo to sleep like twice a week and my hair has show good results ! It’s a good alternative because is easy to use And has a nice scent
Janet V.
Doral, FL
Use L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil has changed my life, I use it in a routine of washing of hair in summer, since I use the line my hair is more hydrated and with natural shine. I have recommended it to my friends and give it to my mother-in-law, we have all fallen in love with the product. Without a doubt, I will follow it using, it goes very well to my hair, I love it!
Camila A.
Santiago, Chile
I've been wanting to try this product but I don't if it really worths it. I want to have shine and moisture in my hair but I don't know if this product can give me what I want.
Fatima V.
Thank you influenster once again !! 💆🏽‍♀️ can’t wait to try it #elviverevive #proofin1use @lorealhair L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Hair Oil Coloured Hair
Gladys A.
Tustin, CA
I love this stuff i just hate the way it feels on my hands