BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay Hair Care Collection

L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay Hair Care Collection

Experience the cleansing power of clays in Extraordinary Clay Dry Shampoo. Our 1st dry shampoo infused with 3 Refined Clays instantly refreshes hair between shampoos for clean-feeling, lightweight hair with no visible residue. Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.

Shake well before using. Hold can 6-8 inches from hair. Spray directly on oily roots and lightly throughout rest of he hair to absorb oil. Brush through. Also try Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Mask, Shampoo and Conditioner.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay Hair Care Collection!
Casondra  F.
Ashland, OH
This is my favorite set! I use the clay (very hard to find now) 5 minutes before the show. Then the shampoo and continued in the shower. I also have the dry shampoo to go with it all. I have very oily scalp so thus set has been amazing!
Rachael W.
Warren, MI
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner set so far . Im a naturally oily person so if i dont wash my hair everyday it at the most every other day i start looking like slick Rick lol but this shampoo is designed just for ppl with hair types just like me and it does just that!!!
Iris R.
Orlando , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta esta línea de shampoo y acondicionar me deja el pelo súper suabe y con un olor rico osea full recomendado L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay Hair Care Collection
Brianna M.
Angier, NC
Purchased at: CVS
This is by far my favorite shampoo and conditioner! I personally have dry ends but can get oily roots and this is perfect for that combination. My hair has not felt this healthy in a very long time. I have tried multiple products and nothing has moisturized my hair without leaving it feeling greasy but this does the trick!
Kelly S.
Shreveport, LA
Purchased at: Amazon
I’d just about given up that anything would work on my oily hair. I tried everything, high-end products, low end products and everything in between. Who knew that such an affordable product would have such an impact! I use the pre shampoo clay mask with the shampoo and conditioner and my hair has never felt so light weight and clean. This will definitely become my most used hair product!!!
GlowWith M.
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay Hair Care Collection uploaded by GlowWith M.
I am excited when I first saw this product. I have naturally oily scalp & dry ends. This product is advertised that it is made For Oily Roots & Dry Ends. I was like Seriously? A product that can rebalance oily roots while hydrate dry ends at the same time?? Is it for real? Ok well, after using, it did really make my scalp less oily. However, my hair became more dry. My hair got entangled when I comb them. =( So everytime after I use this pre-shampoo clay mask, I need to use a nourishing hair mask for my hair ends. Oh ya, the smell is quite strong, I dislike it.
Dulce Ma S.
Es una línea de productos muy buena ayuda al cabello lo deja dócil, manejable y da brillo natural al cabello, es una línea completa para el cuidado del cabello
LEAR60073 diana G.
Doral, FL
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay Hair Care Collection uploaded by LEAR60073 diana G.
Esto es genial para mí cuero cabelludo graso, tengo las puntas secas pero en la raíz es grasa entonces ha Sido un problema para mí, pero está línea ha llegado para mí salvación, mantiene la limpieza es las raíces al mismo tiempo que hidrata las puntas secas, es fantástico
Fabio C.
I really like to try this product because I use this brand and I think could be interesting write a review about it! #trythisproduct #voxbox #influenster #review
Dulce  F.
Calexico, CA
Its okay, I haven’t noticed a huge difference at my roots, but the scent is lovely and cleanses my hair

Looking for your answer?