L'Oreal Paris elvive-dream-lengths-shampoo

Dreaming of beautiful, long hair but struggling to achieve your dream lengths?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris elvive-dream-lengths-shampoo!
Sugar Land, TX
L'Oreal Paris elvive-dream-lengths-shampoo uploaded by qamar A.
I was so excited to receive this dream lengths shampoo. As I was dissapointed a lot with other high end hair care products as I haven’t seen any difference while using other products. But this Loreal elvive dream lengths shampoo is giving me huge hopes as my hair are very soft and shiny within one use. I am using this on daily basis. Smell is amazing and tolerable and frizzy hairs are no more
Evart
One of the best drug store shampoos that I have ever used. It makes my hair so soft and the product smells amazing! The only issue that I have, and it may just be me personally, is that I get a lot of buildup on my scalp. I use this every other time I take a shower to avoid that. Overall it’s a good product, especially for the price point. Another key point would be that it really does reduce the amount of fallout I have during and after my showers.
merrill
I started using this shampoo about three weeks ago and I can see results. After a trip my hair was a mess. I had grown my hair but my ends were split you could visibly see how damaged it was. I didn’t want to cut it cause my hair grows very slow. So I started using this shampoo and I can see a difference. My hair looks more healthy, shiny, and my ends are looking pretty well.
I am absolutely in love with this product! Smells great and I am noticing length. I use this product with the paired conditioner 2 times a week and take a biotin vitamin daily.
Leeds, AL
This wasn’t my favorite shampoo and conditioner. First the scent isn’t great. And I feel like it leaves a residue in my hair.
Colbert, OK
1,030 reviews
This shampoo is currently my obsession. I will not go back anytime soon. It’s affordable and does a amazing job!!
Concord, NC
Great lather and smell. Works really well and doesn’t leave your hair feeling weighed down.
Newcastle
THIS SHAMPOO IS A LIFE CHANGER!! My hair is amazingly thick and shiny! Amazing on my dry scalp. I have been using this on and off for 6 months and it’s the best shampoo I have used for years. I would recommend this to anyone whether your hair is long or short, it makes your hair look and feel incredible. (Orange bottle, pink lid). Is a little more expensive but well worth the money.
Is a very good shampoo, I like it a lot but, the only problem is that I have an oily scalp and I can use it as a “to go” shampoo. It makes your hair so soft and the smell is so good, it has a fruity scent and it’s helping you with the split ends. I love my hair too be long and pretty and this shampoo can help you with that. Is a very good shampoo for this price.
Iecava
Highly recommend the shampoo and conditioner. After using this product the hair feels amazingly soft and light. Smells amazing. Have bought it at least 10 times already. After using it and blow drying the hair it’s easy to style the hair by straightening them or curling them. You still will have the amazing smell.

Looking for your answer?