BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #6 in Leave-In Conditioner

2X more revived hair than a leading conditioner.

The L’Oréal Paris Color Vibrancy Rapid Reviver deep conditioner provides 2X more revived hair than a leading conditioner while also enhancing shine. Our rich reviving formula for colored hair with 20% conditioning serum and anti-oxidants + pomegranate help hydrate each strand, for shinier, silky hair. For best results, use after the L’Oréal Paris Color Vibrancy shampoo.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU
GLYCERIN
CI 19140 / YELLOW 5
CI 17200 / RED 33
PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT FIL D225879/1

Usage: Apply to wet hair from lengths to tips after shampooing. Leave on for only 1 minute and rinse thoroughly.

L'Oréal Paris Elvive Color Vibrancy Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner

Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Elvive Color Vibrancy Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ruchi C.
Brecksville , OH
L'Oreal Elvive Color Vibrancy deep conditioner is good for color treated hairs and repairs dry, frizzy and damaged hairs. I got the L'Oreal Elvive Color Vibrancy deep conditioner complimentary for the testing purposes. My first impression after the first use was it wasn't weighing my hairs down, and I love the pomegranate extract scent. My hairs felt smooth, fresh and smell nice after the wash. It gently cleanses the hairs and moisturizes them without leaving any residue.

I have long hairs and have red highlights in my hairs. I love taking care of my red highlights to avoid a frequent visit to salons to refresh them up and load my hairs with chemicals. So, right color protecting shampoo and conditioner always comes in handy for me. I have used other hair color protection shampoo and conditioners in the past, and few of them made my hairs sticky/greasy and drier with scalp itching after conditioning and shampooing. So, I'm always skeptical when I have to try something new.

Everyone is different, and every hair needs a different approach to tackle. My hairs have natural curls until they are wet and then straight when they are dry. I like to maintain them straight, and I often get frizz and dry hairs, so conditioning is a must for me. I do weekly conditioning depending upon the weather conditions and time.

It's always been a real struggle for me to find the best products for myself and finding a best and suitable hair products that won't break a bank is a challenge in its itslef with so many shampoo and conditioner formulas on the market and deciding which one is best for your hair can be a daunting task. That's why we all rely on the reviews.

TIPS FOR FINDING A RIGHT CONDITIONER FOR YOUR HAIRS-

1.) FIND YOUR HAIR TYPE- Whether you have a dry, straight, curly, frizzy, color-treated, chemicals-treated or damaged hairs. We rely on Conditioners as it help us to restore and replace lost moisture from shampooing. If you have an excellent conditioner, then you will notice that it will make your hairs cuticles smooth and reduce the frizz, tangling and make it easier to maintain them.

2.) READ LABELS-

Learn how to read labels well to find out what's best for your hair type and hair needs. Deep conditioners like L'Oreal Elvive Color Vibrancy are an excellent investment for color treated hairs. If you use it about one to four times a month, you can see results and can prevent future damage of hairs.

PROS OF THE PRODUCT-

1.) Non-greasy and not weigh my hairs down.
2.) Efficient- The packaging says, daily use and I have used it weekly on my hairs. The packaging says 60 seconds to revive and deep conditioned your hairs to see the results. Moreover, it works. Earlier I had to leave my conditioner for about 5-10 minutes and wait to let it work.
3.) My hairs smell great afterward.
4.) The packaging says 2X more revived hairs, I have seen the shine and smoothness, and will have to continue using this for another four weeks to see if it's protecting the color that long.
5.) Aptly priced.

CONS-
Might works differently for different hair types. However, I am skeptical of using deep conditioners on a daily basis. As, I feel overusing them would result in softer, flat and limping hairs.

HERE ARE SOME TIPS FOR USING THE CONDITIONER-

Use the conditioner on the hair strands/midshaft, not on the scalp. Apply a small amount and Rinse thoroughly to avoid oiliness and blotchy scalp, and irritation afterward.
I usually put a hot towel over my conditioner for about 20 minutes to let it work. Moreover, I typically comb my hairs with a wide toothed comb to make the conditioner work on the tangled and dry strands. Before hopping into the shower, always try to comb your hairs to detangle them and save them from knotting inside the shower. L'Oréal Paris Elvive Color Vibrancy Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner
Melissa N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
Such a great budget-friendly conditioner! I purchased it for a VirtualVox campaign, and used it in lieu of my Davines Love Lovely Curl Enchancing Conditioner (for Wavy Or Curly Hair). Truly, it made my hair feel softer and silkier than my pricier usual. What a surprise!!! AND, the smell is delish - BONUS! #ElviveRevive #StopWaiting #contest @Influenster @lorealhair
Julie W.
I have very long, thick hair and I dye it regularly!  And I've used alot of conditioners let me tell you!  This one is by far the absolute  BEST I've tried!!  My hair is less frizzy, SHINY yes SHINY!!  It just looks healthier and feels WONDERFUL!  I do straighten my hair and it even does that BETTER!!!  I am really very impressed and telling everyone TRY THIS!!  HIghly recommend L'Oréal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner
Kira C.
Biddeford , ME
This quickly became a new favorite. I usually have a hard time using deep conditioning treatments because they make my hair look greasy. This makes my hair soft and smooth and healthy looking without making it greasy. I bought 2 more of them as soon as I saw a display in store, even though I wasn’t out of the one I received in my voxbox!

I only use it once or twice a week, but my mom has tried it and uses it daily, and hasn’t had any issues with feeling over conditioned. It also leave your hair smelling amazing and isn’t any more expensive than other treatments. If you’re looking for something new or have issues with deep conditioning leaving your hair feeling greasy, it’s highly recommend trying this out!
nathalie s.
Bronx, NY
I love this deep conditioner! Even though I didn't have the recommended rapid revived shampoo, I was totally amazed at how well my straw-like ends of hair sucked up this conditioner and left it soft and healthy-looking after only leaving on for about 2 minutes in the shower. I have medium length hair that has been over-processed and colored and blow dried to death, so I was looking for a quick fix for the short term and this product did the job.
I used about a quarter-size dollop and let it sit for only about 2 minutes after using my regular shampoo (it is also meant to have moisturizing properties but isn't the L'Oreal brand) and I'm very happy with the results. It smells really good too, but the scent is not overpowering -- like pomegranate! Definitely recommend and I'll be getting this again.
Rylee F.
I received this conditioner for free complimentary of Influenster and I really liked this conditioner! I did feel like my highlights really shined after using it, however I went on vacation during the same time so that may have helped also! The conditioner has a very perfume-like smell so if you are sensitive to strong perfumes I would urge you to try a different option. With that my hair smelt very good and strong after use. This conditioner is also nice because a little really does go a long ways which in the long run will save you money! #complimentary
kiana M.
ames, IA
I have very long frizzy hair and always on the hanut for the best deep conditioner. I have tried the l’oreal conditioning masks before and it is a staple in my bathroom. I have to say i like this just as much. The packaging is perfect. Squeezy and no need to screw open and close with slippery hands. It smells wonderful. It absorbs fast and leaves my hair shiny and manageable. Is it as magical as it claims to be? I don’t know. But for the price it cannot be beaten!!! i don’t feel it weighs my hair down as well, but people with finer hair might disagree.
I received this product complimentary for review purposes from influenster. All opinions are my own.
Noelle W.
Bel Air, MD
Purchased at: Target
I repurchased this so I guess that means I love it! Holy grail hair product so far! After receiving it in a Voxbox I’m happy to report that my long deep conditioning days have migrated from three times a week to once a week. I have color treated hair so I was deep conditioning regularly to add some good moisture back into my ends and help make my color stay vibrant longer. It worked. This is just a time saver and my hair hasn’t had any adverse effects. I’ll update again in a few weeks once I start the transition from all over red to a peach/mulberry ombré. Dry hair here I come! Holy grail hair product better stand the test!
Karina R.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m always a bit iffy when it comes to these type of deep conditioners. Are there any long term benefits? Not sure. However, upon initial use of this deep conditioner I can confidently say that I instantly saw a difference in my hair.

My hair was so much smoother. I went broke dying my hair jet black for 8 years to slowly lightening it so you can imagine the amount of damage my hair endured. This deep conditioner really helped with my frizz and dryness as well.

I prefer this type of packaging over the tub packaging. You get a lot of product for a great value!

I received this product complimentary however all opinions are my own.
April F.
Oak Grove, MO
I love everything about this product! My hair is shiny and so soft after the first time using it! It smells amazing and I have used it everyday for two weeks now, and it doesn't build up in my hair. I have fine hair, so most products leave my hair stringy or oily looking, but not this conditioner! Also it detangles great! I can't recommend this conditioner enough! It's a great price and I will def be buying more asap! So glad I was chosen to test this product, I am 100% sold!
JENNIFER C.
Fresno, CA
Is it suppose to help with friz?
Tina M.
Hamburg, NY
Does this work for damaged hair?
Lawaina G.
Walterboro, SC
How did it smell and how did it make you hair feel?