BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Up to 60 Days Sealed-In Color Vibrancy + Repairs Fragile Hair*. Helps Protect Against Color Fade. Color Safe Shampoo Repairs Fragile Strands.

L'Oréal Color Vibrancy Intensive Protecting Shampoo keeps color-treated hair beyond brilliant as the Anti-Oxidant [UV] system shields color from fading while Ceramide instantly repairs dry, damaged, color-treated strands for nourished, protected hair and vibrant, lasting color. For best results, use the Colored Hair Shampoo & Conditioner for up to 60 days of sealed-in color vibrancy*.

Based on 4 washings per week using the system of shampoo and conditioner.

Packaging may vary. L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert is now L'Oreal Paris Elvive. New look, same amazing formula.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does this work good?1 Answers
  • Does this really help you hold your color? The last time ...2 Answers
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
I love this shampoo. It smells wonderful and really makes my hair soft. I received the elvive revive balm complimentary from Influenster and once I tried It I just had to go out and get the shampoo and daily conditioner as well. Using these products together I notice that my box dyed hair looks so much better and brighter and it doesn't seem to be fading nearly as fast.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I’m a L’Oreal girl so I love this shampoo. I love that for around $3.00 I can get a great color safe shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling nice and clean and soft. The scent is pleasant but not overpowering which is nice. Great shampoo overall.
Vidalina P.
Brunswick, GA
Me gusta mucho y me ayuda a teatar el cabello teñido, siempre es bueno usar este tipo de productos especiales para nuestro tipo de cabello. El aroma que deja es muy bueno y agradable. Sin embargo, no es recomendable para mi cabello grasoso porque rapidamente luce sucio nuevamente y no me ayuda con mi condición de caspa.
Charlotte H.
Columbia
I truly believe that this shampoo nourishes and locks in my hair color! It’s focus is to keep my color as perfect and shiny, and it does that! It lathers quite well and I am able to get a lot of payoff from a little product. Unless there is something better than this shampoo, I will buy again!
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorite shampoos for color treated hair! It gets my hair very clean without being too harsh and stripping away moisture and color vibrancy. This shampoo keeps my hair clean about a day longer than other drug store shampoos do, which means i don’t have to wash my hair as often—even better for my color!!
Roberta B.
Roslindale, MA
This shampoo is great. I always use L’oreal, just switch the type of shampoo. My hair is colored ombré hair. Honestly I didn’t feel any difference in terms of color, if it kept the color more vibrant or not. But it definitely helps with treating the hair. It makes your hair soft and has a good smell. I don’t know if it is the shampoo or conditioner but I feel like my roots get greasy in less time with them than before. But not too much or a big deal, and also it is with my hair, might not be like this for you. I’d buy again.
Nataly C.
Gibsonton, FL
I love this shampoo y’all i dyed my hair ashy blonde and I had to chop it all off from breaking and dye it black back to my original color I did know I needed a shampoo that was for color treated hair so when the blonde kept coming back I was frustrated and bought this I love how my black hair from the box dye I use has held up it’s been threee months and I don’t need to recolor. My hair looks so shiney and healthy because of this shampoo and conditioner it’s a great buy I mean my hair is glowing! El vive si senor!!
Taylor L.
Orange Park, FL
So after getting my complementary Elvive color hair mask in the jar, I decided to purchase the shampoo and conditioner of the Elvive line. I had red in my hair and we all know how quickly that can fade out. I'm pretty skeptical of these things but I can honestly say my red (and my brown.. my hair is cut in half in two different colors) is still pretty dang vibrant after a couple weeks now. I'm honestly surprised and super happy. I highly recommend this ESPECIALLY if you have an easily fading color.
Morgan R.
New York City
This shampoo right here did my hair wonders! It made my hair shiny and super soft plus smelled amazing. I don’t believe it did much color protecting but overall for a good wash and all that it’s pretty good. I would definitely purchase it again!
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
This shampoo works very good at protecting color treated hair, less fading and the color stays vibrant longer. I think it works on I would buy again and recommend all hair types and smells great! I would buy again and recommend to other people.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
This products maintain color? Is this product good for over processed hair, or good for hair that needs hydration ? I never used L'Oreal products, and I want an Honest answer
Amanda S.
Northampton, PA
How good it is ? I would like to know
Does this shampoo do its job. I want to give it a try for myself
Jamie A.
Germantown, WI
I received this product and a voxbox and have tried it already. I'm curious if it made anyone else's scalp itchy? I've used it once and it made my scalp unbearably itchy for about a week.
Alicia S.
How is this for hair that's been colored?!

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.