L'Oréal Paris OIL MAGIQUE expanded its longstanding expertise in hair care range, and thus presents a unique innovation: a perfect symbiosis of hair and beauty care. Thanks to the intelligent blend of precious floral essential oils with active...

how well does this work ?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Elvital Coloured Hair Oil Precious Blend of 6 Flowers Extracts +Uv Filter!
How would you rate this product?
New Castle
This product is absolutely amazing, I like result witch it gave to my hair. Recommend sure.
Birmingham , Birmingham
Helps preserve colour in the hair and coats it will a lovely oil leaving a nice sheen after
Aceite rico para el pelo sobre todo después de secarlo lo deja humectado y con rico olor
Best of all! I like this oil a lot becouse is make my hair nice . Is really a good one
Ask a question to the Influenster community...