BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

During the day, your normal hair tend to fatten too quickly. Flatten and lose their vitalit´a. Quest lightweight formula free of silicones and ´has a powerful concentrate of: CITRUS.CR The formula purifies and smooth the hair fiber, allowing the hair...

Buy on Amazon
Aaliyah T.
This Shampoo works well for my natural hair. Helps it to maintain the curls, and the full body volume, while also helping to detangle my hair. The fresh scent is something you'll love, after washing my hair I can never stop smelling it, and I receive quite a few compliments on the scent.
nicole o.
En lo personal este producto es bastante bueno , deja bastante idratado el cabello y y con volumen,y la textura es muy buena y confiable así que lo recomiendo mucho
Grisel R.
Doral, FL
I love L'Oreal, always in csa we have used their shampoo, according to the need of each member of the family, has a nice fragrance, the price is affordable and leaves the hair clean and silky. I prefer it to other brands, since it does not dry the hair.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
i personally do not buy this one but my mom always has some in the bathtub and whenever i run out of mine i always use some of it and it smells great and leaves my hair feeling so soft
Riley G.
Greenbrier, AR
This shampoo is very good. Creates a nice lather, and smells GREAT. It doesn't strip your hair of any of its natural oils so your hair will keep a perfect shine.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
ok product good for hair strength and i love it i like it cause its for dry scalps and this claims to fix that it lathers really good very bubbly ans soapy it concerns woman with dry or oily scalps who want to fix that problem i am highly satisfied with this product
Marilda W.
Ann Arbor, MI
I buy this shampoo for my 3 boys, they love the smell and it makes their hair very shiny and soft!!! I use it too and sometimes I don't need conditioner!!!
Tania B.
El Paso, TX
I have used many times this shampoo is very economical and yields a lot besides that it has a very pleasant smell is of familiar use
Nicole A.
Port Jervis, NY
This is a great shampoo an they all smell really good , I luv how soft an shiney they make all our hair I'm def in luv
Kayla T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Loved it! I mix this with another one and it works great together! It really helped my hair.
Angélica M.
México
Do you think it is a good product for a dry ha ir?