L'Oréal Paris Elseve Fibralogy / Elvive Fibrology Mask uploaded by Patricia S.L'Oréal Paris Elseve Fibralogy / Elvive Fibrology Mask uploaded by Patricia S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hair mask on fine hair It nourishes and moisturizes the hair fiber

Buy on Amazon
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I noticed that with one use you see you hair much more healthier and softer than before I look be how it smells and how soft and manageable my hair is now
Catherine N.
I don't know what I'd do without this mask, I use this EVERY time I wash my hair, I give my fine hair serious volume & nourishment. I use it along with the shampoo and I haven't found a volumising hair care product like it.
Patricia S.
Recife PE
Eu ssimplesmente amo de paixão os produtos da Elseve, é uma linha de produtos maravilhosa, ela realmente cumpri com o que promete, é muita cheiroso e tem uma consistência cremosa perfeita.
Joana R.
Abrantes
It's really good. I love it! It smells so good and does what it says. Use it for the first time but I'm going to use it again. Really recommend it.
Victorriia L.
I love this entire collection it feels great on my thin sensitive hair would recommend to switch it up though
JAKELLINE 🌸.
mogi mirim
Maravilhosooooooooooooooo eu amo essa linha é muito bom pros cabelos deixa macio sedoso e cheiroso