BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thickening conditioner Fibre Amplification From Inside Voluptuous Hair

• esse produto é bom para cabelo oleoso? Poso lavar o cabelo todos...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ines G.
I've tried their shampoo version of this and it works well on my hair. Most shampoos leave me a greasy sensation and this one doesn't.
Dayna T.
A great conditioner it makes your hair feel soft but not too weighted down. Great packaging catches your eyes. I use daily.
sandy n.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this shampoo and condition a lot . I love the smell of it and it makes my hair thick and soft and shinny .
Maria M.
This is a wonderful conditioner. I use it everyday. The smell is great too. I love this.
Jéssica Z.
West Orange , NJ
This conditioner is amazing in my hair. I love L'Oréal so I'm in love with this 😍.
Chanel D.
Fort Erie, ON
I normally use L’Oréal but unfortunately I was a little disappointed by this. It did not make my hair volumized at all. It is affordable so I’ll give it that, but I only use conditioner on the bottom half of my hair
Sai R.
Pickering , GA
I use this whole line it’s definitely made my hair feel a lot thicker overall. It definitely feels a lot thicker than regular conditioner which isn’t surprising considering it’s supposed to make your hair thicker.
Kariana F.
Inverness
I bought this to volumise my flat hair and after only a few days of use I received compliments on the shine and healthiness of my hair! Good value for money and lasts a long time!
Oana A.
When i visited my aunt in Italy last summer she had this conditioner and i used it. I have an oily scalp and it worked on it but comparing to other alternatives i can t say this is the best one. I was kinda satisfied because is a cheap conditioner.
daisy h.
Rantree Fold , Essex
I tried the shampoo and conditioner but it made my hair feel very heavy and weighed down. Didn't make it feel thicker at all. L'Oréal also test on animals so I won't be repurchasing.
luscinia h.
esse produto é bom para cabelo oleoso? Poso lavar o cabelo todos os dias com ele ?