BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thickening conditioner Fibre Amplification From Inside Voluptuous Hair

• esse produto é bom para cabelo oleoso? Poso lavar o cabe...1 Answers
Ines G.
I've tried their shampoo version of this and it works well on my hair. Most shampoos leave me a greasy sensation and this one doesn't.
Dayna T.
A great conditioner it makes your hair feel soft but not too weighted down. Great packaging catches your eyes. I use daily.
sandy n.
Phoenix , AZ
I use this shampoo and condition a lot . I love the smell of it and it makes my hair thick and soft and shinny .
Maria M.
This is a wonderful conditioner. I use it everyday. The smell is great too. I love this.
Jéssica Z.
West Orange , NJ
This conditioner is amazing in my hair. I love L'Oréal so I'm in love with this 😍.
Alexandra L.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I bought this after watching reviews on YouTube in the hopes of making my hair thicker. One YouTuber also said it made her hair grow so I was excited to try it. It has a nice smell that isn’t strong or overpowering and it is slightly fruity. I didn’t buy the booster mask as I heard it makes your hair fall out which is the opposite of what I want from this shampoo but some people said they didn’t feel they needed it. I didn’t see any changes to my hair or the thickness. I don’t know if that’s because I didn’t use the booster or if it just doesn’t work on everybody or if it’s because you don’t really notice your hair growing or anything but nobody has even said to me anything about my hair looking thicker. Also some people said it dries your hair out - I didn’t notice this but it’s not overly moisturising either. Would I buy this product again? Probably not. I gave it 2 stars because it does clean my hair and it smells nice and not too strong but I wouldn’t buy it again.
Jacqueline H.
Hannon, ON
I liked this conditioner (paired with the shampoo) because I felt that it really worked in adding more thickness to my fine hair. It is an affordable product and lasted. The only thing I did not like was that the conditioner contains some ingredients that I try to avoid, like parabens. I would still use again when looking for more volume and a more affordable option.
Kariana F.
Inverness
I bought this to volumise my flat hair and after only a few days of use I received compliments on the shine and healthiness of my hair! Good value for money and lasts a long time!
Chanel D.
Fort Erie, ON
I normally use L’Oréal but unfortunately I was a little disappointed by this. It did not make my hair volumized at all. It is affordable so I’ll give it that, but I only use conditioner on the bottom half of my hair
Laura P.
Bristol, Bristol
The product is thick and smells good. It is really effective as a detangler and I use it whilst running a comb through my hair in the shower. My hairdresser also believes it has made a difference to the thickness of my hair.
luscinia h.
esse produto é bom para cabelo oleoso? Poso lavar o cabelo todos os dias com ele ?

back