L'Oréal Paris Elseve Fibralogy / Elvive Fibrology Hair Conditioner

Thickening conditioner Fibre Amplification From Inside Voluptuous Hair

esse produto é bom para cabelo oleoso? Poso lavar o cabelo todos os dias com ele ?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Elseve Fibralogy / Elvive Fibrology Hair Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
boise, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
I think the scent of this conditioner is nice but i’m not a big fan of the overall product. After using the conditioner and fully drying my hair it had left a filmy feeling. I think the packaging is nice and the amount of product this has.
L'Oréal Paris Elseve Fibralogy / Elvive Fibrology Hair Conditioner uploaded by qabursa 1.
EASY REMOVAL: This washable mascara and eyeliner removes easily with soap and warm water and is absolutely suitable for people with hypoallergenic sensitive eyes or wear contacts.L'Oréal Paris Elseve Fibralogy / Elvive Fibrology Hair Conditioner
L'Oréal Paris Elseve Fibralogy / Elvive Fibrology Hair Conditioner uploaded by Ines G.
I've tried their shampoo version of this and it works well on my hair. Most shampoos leave me a greasy sensation and this one doesn't.
A great conditioner it makes your hair feel soft but not too weighted down. Great packaging catches your eyes. I use daily.
Phoenix , AZ
I use this shampoo and condition a lot . I love the smell of it and it makes my hair thick and soft and shinny .
This is a wonderful conditioner. I use it everyday. The smell is great too. I love this.
West Orange , NJ
This conditioner is amazing in my hair. I love L'Oréal so I'm in love with this 😍.
DUNDEE
L'Oréal Paris Elseve Fibralogy / Elvive Fibrology Hair Conditioner uploaded by Becca W.
Ive just started to use this shampoo and conditioner and already my hair looks thicker! My hair is really thin and by using this product you can see a big difference! I am very satisfied with this and will continue to buy it 👌🏽
Farm close, Weaverham
I pair this up with the fibrology shampoo also. It smells lovely and as far as I’m aware is safe to use on coloured hair. I also tend to use this after I’ve used my L’Oréal purple shampoo. I’ve always felt satisfied after using L’Oréal shampoos and conditioners as my hair always smells amazing and definitely feels smoother and looks in good condition.
Inverness
I bought this to volumise my flat hair and after only a few days of use I received compliments on the shine and healthiness of my hair! Good value for money and lasts a long time!