L'Oréal Paris Elseve / Elvive Volume Collagen Shampoo uploaded by Ale A.L'Oréal Paris Elseve / Elvive Volume Collagen Shampoo uploaded by sara ℹ.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Is you hair lacking volume and body? L'Oréal Paris introduces ELVIVE Volume Collagen Texturising Shampoo, the latest solution to transform flat hair. Using the replumping power of Collagen, the formula texturises and supports the hair for a 24 Hour...

Buy on Amazon
hailey g.
This smells great however it did not work well with my hair. After using this, my hair became itchy and had lots of dandruff. Thats only me though because i have a sensitive scalp. It might work well for others but for me it didn't.
Suzanne C.
I love loreals shampoo!!!! It makes your hair feel fresh and leaves our locks shiny too!! It's best for an oily scalp!! Love it!! Makes my hair so pretty and silky!! I'm very satisfied!! It's amazing!!!!!
Ale A.
Mission, TX
I love this prodcut because my hair is thin and short and these is like a treatment for my hair. It amazing because it makes my hair look thick, with more volume.
Kaylee B.
I really like L'Oréals shampoo and conditioner! It leaves your hair smelling so good and smooth! It is one of the best brands that you could get! It lasts a while too! I am always satisfied with L'Oréal!
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
I gave this a try since my sister liked it so much, I love how it lathers and cleans hair , it leave it soft and not dry like others and smells really nice.
Gabriela C.
Binefar
Me encanta este champú. Es el champú perfecto para esos cabellos que no tienen nada de volumen, ayuda muchísimo al peinado y le aporta ese volumen que necesita.
Es un champú que cumple con lo que dice...
sara ℹ.
Hair that re-grease too fast? Discover the secret of Clay Extraordinaire, 3 thin clays to purify and reveal the beauty of your hair! Delicately purified, deeply hydrated, the hair remains fresh as on the first day of shampooing for 72H *.
L'ORÉAL Paris ELSEVE ARGILE extraordinaire SHAMPOOING BEAUTÉ
Kristina A.
I hate this line of shampoo & conditioner. Absolutely hate it. Yes it smells nice and the smell lingers on my hair the entire time between washes, but that's the only positive.
Cristie G.
I reallt.like this shampoo. It smells AWESOME! It lathers great in my hair and makes it feel very clean. I use the 2 wash method so my second wash is very full of foam. It rinses well and doesn't leave a wierd residue. It leaves my hair feeling clean, full and smelling fresh. It is a great drug store product for the price.
The Emerald Phase I.
Karachi
It does a give a volume boost to your hair I have frizzy hair and bought it by mistake 😉 but it's good gets the job done. Provides you with manageable volume..☺
Kevelyn G.
Maracay
I've got a new haircut and it totally makes my hair look without any volume, so I've been thinking about giving this shampoo a try. Would u recommend it? Does anybody have an idea where could I purchase it online and get it international shipped???
Frankie R.
Glendale, AZ
I have really long and thick hair. Will this shampoo give me a lot of volume?