BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Is you hair lacking volume and body? L'Oréal Paris introduces ELVIVE Volume Collagen Texturising Shampoo, the latest solution to transform flat hair. Using the replumping power of Collagen, the formula texturises and supports the hair for a 24 Hour...

Buy on Amazon
Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
Great voluminous shampoo!  I purchased this shampoo to add some life back to my hair after giving birth.  It smells great, adds some bounce, and leaves my hair soft and silky.  My hair even has volume after I flat iron my hair.  I use this shampoo in conjunction with the conditioner.  Loreal elive products are top-notch!  L'Oréal Paris Elseve / Elvive Volume Collagen Shampoo
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
This shampoo does the job of getting my hair clean but it’s nothing overly exciting. I didn’t notice a huge increase in volume or shine. I have very fine hair and this sounded like the ideal shampoo but was just ehh.
Skyla S.
New Lexington, OH
I have scans on my head from using this shampoo and conditioner for only a week! It was actually leaving burns on my scalp. It also doesn’t do anything in terms of volumizing the hair or making it thicker. Very disappointed.
Jennifer M.
I love this shampoo!!! I decided to try it after I received the elvive hair oil voxbox, and I am obsessed!! This really does show results immediately. I am obsessed!
Florence V.
Cathedral City, CA
I really like all Loreal product from makeup to hair care product I actually tried the elvive volume product and I really see a difference on my hair it also has a very good smell I tried the shampoo and conditioner product leaves my hair smooth and shiney...
Suzanne C.
I love loreals shampoo!!!! It makes your hair feel fresh and leaves our locks shiny too!! It's best for an oily scalp!! Love it!! Makes my hair so pretty and silky!! I'm very satisfied!! It's amazing!!!!!
hailey g.
This smells great however it did not work well with my hair. After using this, my hair became itchy and had lots of dandruff. Thats only me though because i have a sensitive scalp. It might work well for others but for me it didn't.
Ale A.
Mission, TX
I love this prodcut because my hair is thin and short and these is like a treatment for my hair. It amazing because it makes my hair look thick, with more volume.
Kaylee B.
I really like L'Oréals shampoo and conditioner! It leaves your hair smelling so good and smooth! It is one of the best brands that you could get! It lasts a while too! I am always satisfied with L'Oréal!
Cindy l.
I gave this a try since my sister liked it so much, I love how it lathers and cleans hair , it leave it soft and not dry like others and smells really nice.
Kevelyn G.
Maracay
I've got a new haircut and it totally makes my hair look without any volume, so I've been thinking about giving this shampoo a try. Would u recommend it? Does anybody have an idea where could I purchase it online and get it international shipped???
Frankie R.
Glendale, AZ
I have really long and thick hair. Will this shampoo give me a lot of volume?