BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sun, sand, salt and chlorine can leave your hair lacking nourishment, looking rough, dull, lifeless and difficult to detangle. Now bathe your hair in luxurious, oil-rich formulas. Your hair feels intensely nourished, right through to the tips, and your...

Buy on Amazon
Breanna D.
Pikeville, KY
Great price for a great product! Easy to apply and use. Smells wonderful and doesn’t leave an odd film on your hair like some products do. I’ve repurchased a couple of times already and will continue to do so. I definitely recommend trying this if you want something you only need to use once or twice a week!
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Again I love L’Oreal products and this one slays all day!I’m absolutely in love with the smell in the way it makes my hair feel after I used it I bought it at Rite Aid for a reasonable price and I will definitely purchase it again!
twintorials S.
Altoona , IA
I actually got to receive this for free from Influenster!! It’s super hydrating, I haven’t noticed a difference in my hair damage however the softness and shine is amazing. Great for dry brittle hair!
Lea S.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
First let me start by saying I have fairly damaged hair. I have been dealing with split ends for quite some time now, leaving my styled hair looking like straw. In just one days use i noticed great results. I used it twice in one session. Once on damp hair before styling, and after styling to smooth frizz. My hair finally looks the way I always wanted it to. Smooth and healthier. Let me also mention that this smells amazing! I'm sold. Would highly recommend. I received this free to try through influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Taylor G.
I received this oil hair mask from Influenster and it honestly made my hair so much healthier! It’s shiny, so smooth, the frizzy-ness went away and the smell is so great
Joanna R.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My favorite hair mask. In just one use you can really feel and see the result. My hair is so softer,smoother and so lively. I reccommemd this hair mask use 2-3x a wk.
Ally S.
I do like this product it leaves your hair soft and makes wet hair easier to comb out but there is one downside if you are not to careful it can make your hair greasy faster than normal so that keeps me from using it at much as i would like.
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
For a drugstore hair mask, this did everything it said it would. It is by no means a holy grail product or a life changer but it does make your hair stronger at half of the price of other products. I would recommend buying it from target and trying it out, if you dont like it you can always return in!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
I love these L'oreal tubs of conditioning magic.  This one really helps my hair, it hydrates it, so my stiff, dry hair doesn't look like straw anymore.  I also love the ease of use, the delicious scent, and the affordability!  I just use once a week or so let it sit in my hair for a few minutes before my shower!
37734CRISTHINA N.
Me encanta esta mascarilla para el pelo! Las Reparaciones Y suaviza Yo Solo 3 Minutos.  Fácil de peinar y Mantiene el encrespamiento del cabello libre, Eso Es también Una gran Cantidad de producto, tengo el pelo corto y que me va a Durar mucho tiempoo 💛