BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Imported from EUROPE

Buy on Amazon
Kristina A.
I have been using this product since it was released and absolutely love it. I battled with broken, frizzy hair for a while, due to using a hair straightener (which I have now not had to use for months thanks to this shampoo & conditioner). I started seeing results after about the 4th wash and conditioning and I haven't looked back. I no longer have any frizzy, fly aways and my hair is shiny and manageable. I also love the scent of the product a lot.
Amina B.
Waziers
I used to have dry hair and I went to a hair dressing salon, I wanted to get professional advices in order to get back my healthy curly hair.
At that time I was using Elseve shampoos and the hair dresser told me it was the worst shampoo to use because of its chemical composition that really damages your hair.
After stopping using it my hair became healthier thank god!
Giovanna A.
Linha maravilhosa para os cabelos, super indico indicado para amigos e familiares.. deixou meu cabelo macio e cheiroso
Kal-El  .
Tunis
Ideal to nourish your hair and give it some shine. Smells amazing. Ideal for dry hair