BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• este shampoo es fabuloso,mi cabello estaba estropeado y s...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new shampoo. Would this be help...3 Answers
  • I have been wondering s1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
L'Oréal Elvive Arginine Resist x3 Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo is a reinforcing shampoo with a rich and creamy texture. The shampoo deposits arginine on the hair from roots to ends which reactivates microcirculation and boosts the strength of the hair. Hair fibres are restructured from the first application and hair regains power and strength.
Emilia C.
Este shampoo realmente me gusta mucho, mi cabello es muy seco, y despues que lo ise mi cabello fue hidratnate poco  poco, para que de resultados favorables recomiendo usar toda la linea completa, ya que sino no conseguiras lo que quieres, lo malo es que el resultado es muy lento, otros productos comienzas a ver cambios a las 2 semanas de su uso mientras que con este los ves en 1 mes o mas, debes ser constante, sino tienes paciencia este producto no es para ti
Chely S.
Sumter, SC
I coupon with my mom and our favorite thing to get is L'Oreal shampoo. I use it for vibrant colors and it keeps my hair flawless. It lathers on smoothly and covers all of my hair. I'm always satisfied with all the different types that L'Oreal provides.
Iluhec C.
Ashburn, VA
I like the smell of the shampoo, but my issue with this shampoo when my hair is dry, I don’t feel it soft. I tried to keep hydrate but it was so dry. I don’t like it to much. But I love the smell, every hair is different , so that’s my problem with L’Oréal.
Amber V.
Manchester, CT
I love the way this shampoo and conditioner make my hair look, feel and smell. These usually cost $3 -$5. And with couponing of course way less which makes it an awesome value for the price of the product.
Rosmary M.
I completely love this shampoo. It totally restructures from root to tip and strengthens my hair. I have found less hairs falling out in the shower and in my hair brush. I don't use anything directly at the roots as I always thought it'd make my hair greasy but it soaks up as you massage it in instantaneously and feels like my roots are 'drinking' it up.
Gaby R.
I love this shampoo because it makes my hair smell good and soft. It is also great for my hair because it leaves my hair less greasy for a long period of time, and I could go up to 3 days without washing my hair and leaves it smelling good. I definitely recommend this product.
Glory R.
Shiro, TX
Beautiful look of the bottle alone. The shampoo smells so fresh and clean and I love how shiny it makes my hair. When you use the shampoo with it, it takes care of all the frizz in my hair! I love this product
Vicki S.
I can't tell you how much I love this shampoo. Leaves my hair full and shiny. It smells great!!! Its rare I find an over the counter drug store shampoo I truly like. This product is definitely a 5 star. Its affordable and works great!!!!
Genesis P.
Doral, FL
In love with this line od loreal elvive keratin- liso, the final step acondicionador nutri-alisante, very gentle and soft, very moisturizer and make mt hair very healthy looking and
Bianca C.
Mission
I have been looking for a new shampoo. Would this be helpful for hair fall?
Mafe C.
Barranquilla
I have been wondering s
Mile S.
este shampoo es fabuloso,mi cabello estaba estropeado y se caia mucho,desde que lo uso mi pelo ya no se cae y lo siento mas fuerte a parte de eso tiene un olor muy agradable y no deja el pelo chicloso,al contrario queda muy suave,sedoso y manejable.