Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksL'Oréal Paris
L’Oréal Paris Elseve Arginine Resist X3 / Elvive Triple Resist X3 Hair Mask

L’Oréal Paris Elseve Arginine Resist X3 / Elvive Triple Resist X3 Hair Mask

Fortifying Mask Loreal Elseve Arginine Resist X3 Innovation and composition: The first program with a triple effect for fragile hair. Reinventing power. Exceptionally concentrated Arginine contained in the product line Loreal Elseve Arginine Resist X3...

I Love this hair mask definitely..This leave very soft ?
i have coloured and damaged hair. what do you think is it good for my hair?? ❤️L’Oréal Paris Elseve Arginine Resist X3 / Elvive Triple Resist X3 Hair Mask ?
What about this ?
Start your review of L’Oréal Paris Elseve Arginine Resist X3 / Elvive Triple Resist X3 Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Andrea A.
Boynton Beach, FL
Super buena la súper recomiendo no saben lo maravilloso que es este producto para el cabello lo deja suave, brillante y los resultados duran semanas.
qabursa 1.
L’Oréal Paris Elseve Arginine Resist X3 / Elvive Triple Resist X3 Hair Mask uploaded by qabursa 1.
Perfect Eye Makeup Set: Package including 1 Mascara, 1 Eyeliner Stamp, 1 Folding Eyelash Comb, you don't need buy extra eyeliner stamp and eyelash comb. Worth the moneyL’Oréal Paris Elseve Arginine Resist X3 / Elvive Triple Resist X3 Hair Mask
Rea T.
Smells good. Makes your hair smooth but still you can use better ones which can be more expensive.
Lisa B.
I never knew how bad I needed this hair mask. I am constantly using a hair straightener on my hair, causing alot of damage. This hair mask has helped my hair look healthier in a tremendous way. I use it once a week and absolutely love it. It makes my hair soft and shiny. Plus it smells great. I would absolutely recommend.
Maribel D.
L'Oréal hair products use them for some time even the shampoo and conditioner are L'Oréal. And they are super good and the smell is divine
Nino N.
I liked this mask, however it made my hair greasy when I applied a bit much. It makes hair soft, shinier, easy to manage. I think it is particularly good for damaged, dried, colored hair. It is quite cheap and I am planning to buy one more. I would recommend it also to anyone with weak hair.
Andrea T.
Doral, FL
This is a good hair mask to condition your hair after having dying it. I use it after having dyed and bleached my hair. And it's not expensive at all.
Jasmine M.
Stuart, FL
I can not believe how incredible this product line was for hair loss. I don't think I'm ever going to my to switch out from using it!
Rashee G.
Redwood City, CA
I have a really high bar set when it comes to Hair Masks and this one definitely meets that bar. After applying and rinsing it out of my hair after shampooing and all, my hair is softer and healthier. I definitely recommend this and it is at a great price as well!
Ros P.
Santo Domingo
Amazing. I'm sure that you must need to try it . It works really Good or almost in me . I'm just really happy with the product . Its not expensive at all , so go and buy it .