BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #8 in Hairspray

Brushable styling. Boosts shine. Strong hold.

Elnett Satin is the legendary hairspray of choice for red carpet events and cover photo shoots. Its micro-diffuser spray offers a clean, soft shiny finish. So fine, it disappears at the stroke of a brush. So strong, its hold lasts all day.

Available in Extra Strong Hold, Extra Strong Hold travel size, Extra Strong Hold for Color-Treated Hair and Strong Hold.

Alcohol Denat. Hydrofluorocarbon 152a Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer Aminomethyl Propanol Parfum / Fragrance Glycerin Hydroxycitronellal Limonene Alpha-isomethyl Ionone Coumarin Linalool Bis-peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone Citronellol Benzyl Alcohol Geraniol Benzyl Benzoate Amyl Cinnamal Cyclopentasiloxane Butylphenyl Methylpropional Isoeugenol Benzyl Salicylate Citral

• What store is this product available for purchase? 2 Answers
Minhee H.
My cousin introduced me to this hairspray. I don't do my hair often but when I do I like it to last a long time. With this hairspray, I can get my curls to last 2-3 days. I can run my fingers through my hair without my hair feeling crunchy and stiff. I can even brush through my hair. It's an amazing product and I can't believe it's drug store.
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
The only hairspray I will use, it's incredibly strong but light weight. Holds my curls in place all night long. I used to use it when I danced and held up the whole day. Now I use it to help fight off static or keep my hair calm after a blow dry or loose curls to stay in tact. Doesn't make my hair crunchy and lasts a really long time.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Nice hair spray. This is a nice hair spray- the hold isn't quite AS strong as I'd like it, but I have very long and thick hair. I've had stronger hair sprays, but this spray is nice since it is not as sticky or stiff as most hair sprays. It is good for most uses.
Shayna L.
Great hairspray! I am very finicky about what I put in my hair. I hate sticky products or products that make my hair super stiff. This hairspray will hold set curls very nicely but will also allow you to run your fingers easily through your hair.
May W.
San Francisco, CA
If you like the type of hairspray that holds your curls in place and doesn’t give you that crunchy flavor, then this is the hairspray for you. This hairspray gives you the hold your hair needs while still maintaining your hairs flexibility and naturalness. Only downside is the scent... which is why I took off one star! It smells kind of like an old grandma scent, which was off putting to me, but if the product works well, I can overlook the smell!
Suela S.
University Ht, OH
Probably the best hairspray available in the market—drugstore or high end. It gives the best hold for your hair without weighing it down or make it look like a helmet! I always buy two products as I never want to go without it!!
Stephany M.
Omg this hairspray! I didn’t think I was going to love it as much as I do. I’m not a hairspray type of girl because it usually leaves my hair looking white and flaky after or it leaves it hard . But on the contrary! This one you can put it on and holds up as long as you need it Too and at the end of the day you can brush your hair and it looks like you never put hairspray in your hair. I am obsessed
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I didnt like this right away . Its very strong smell . I Lqays hid it away . Not only does it get you with the chemical smell right when u spraying it but it stays in hair all day long you can smell it . So no for me .
Cassie B.
California, MD
I really enjoy this hair spray! I love the way my hair feels when I use it and it doesn't make my hair crunchy or stiff. However, I'm giving it 4 stars because I cannot stand the smell of it.
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
This L'Oréal is by far my best hair spray It dose not flake and has a strong hold and it is light on my hair because it is already fine so it dose not flatten my hair. Great when you curl your hair it won't give the curl Weight. I purchased in a beauty supply store. Recommend this product for hair lovers.💕 L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Strong Hold
Leila W.
Lisle, IL
What store is this product available for purchase?

back