BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Brushable styling. Boosts shine. Strong hold.

Elnett Satin is the legendary hairspray of choice for red carpet events and cover photo shoots. Its micro-diffuser spray offers a clean, soft shiny finish. So fine, it disappears at the stroke of a brush. So strong, its hold lasts all day.

Available in Extra Strong Hold, Extra Strong Hold travel size, Extra Strong Hold for Color-Treated Hair and Strong Hold.

Alcohol Denat. Hydrofluorocarbon 152a Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer Aminomethyl Propanol Parfum / Fragrance Glycerin Hydroxycitronellal Limonene Alpha-isomethyl Ionone Coumarin Linalool Bis-peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone Citronellol Benzyl Alcohol Geraniol Benzyl Benzoate Amyl Cinnamal Cyclopentasiloxane Butylphenyl Methylpropional Isoeugenol Benzyl Salicylate Citral

Alli M.
Alli M.
I don't know why, but I have had hairspray issues for years. The hold was either too stiff or too soft. L'Oréal Paris El nett Satin Hairspray Strong Hold is like the Goldilocks of hairspray. Just Right! Just the right amount of hold and still able to run my fingers through my hair. It has a light scent that doesn't seem to last or interfere with your perfume. The hold is fantastic! I have had a hard time finding it local, so I order it from Amazon.
Sierra E.
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
This stuff is the bee's knees! It's not a hard Aqua Net hurricane-windstorm-mah-hair- will-be-just fine hairspray of the 80's. It's light but keeps your style, can be refreshed throughout the day and is pleasantly scented and found at Tarjay. There is a reason this has a cult following. Because its probably close to perfect as hairspray comes. Good, good stuff.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I hated hairspray until I found this product. $13.00 is kind of a lot for drug store hairspray but you will not be disappointed. This stuff is magic and keeps hair in place with no sticky hard residue. I'm not crazy about the scent but it works so well I'm willing to deal lol
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
I like this hair spray. It does a great job. The smell is pleasant also. I like to use on my eyebrow brush to keep my brows in place. My hair never fells stiff or crusty or flaky with this hair spray. i would recommend this for any one who needs to keep their hair in place.
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
I really like this hairspray, it holds without being overly hard. It brushes out nicely and yet will keep your hair in place. I will say, I have used better but this is a good product for the money. I would recommend this to anyone with very thick hair like me.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
This hairspray I love . It does hold hair for long time smells great ! . It is a little bit pricey , but I will be buying again . Other hairspray I have use leave your hair hair and not soft at all . This I love . I do wish it was a little less pricey .😀
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
This hairspray is incredible.The hold is legendary. a great value for the quality. It is great for extra humid climates. Really any climate. This smells great. A salon scent. I would recommend this to anyone for reliable hold and style protection.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
It's a classic for a reason -- it works! The only downside to Elnett is the scent; there is something sort of "old lady"ish about it. But the aroma doesn't stick around for too long and might not be a deterrent for everyone.
Candi B.
Candi B.
Sacramento , CA
A must have! The spray not only smells wonderful it has such a fine mist. A little goes a long way. I do love the hold and the ability to brush it out. It's not sticky or stiff. I can always find this on sale at Ulta.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I was hesitant to buy this hairspray because of the price. So happy I finally took the leap. It's the only one I buy now. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy at all. Smells nice and it's a huge bottle.
Leila W.
Leila W.
Lisle, IL
What store is this product available for purchase?