BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #2 in Hairspray

Brushable styling. Boosts shine. Strong hold.

Elnett Satin is the legendary hairspray of choice for red carpet events and cover photo shoots. Its micro-diffuser spray offers a clean, soft shiny finish. So fine, it disappears at the stroke of a brush. So strong, its hold lasts all day.

Available in Extra Strong Hold, Extra Strong Hold travel size, Extra Strong Hold for Color-Treated Hair and Strong Hold.

Alcohol Denat. Hydrofluorocarbon 152a Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer Aminomethyl Propanol Parfum / Fragrance Glycerin Hydroxycitronellal Limonene Alpha-isomethyl Ionone Coumarin Linalool Bis-peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone Citronellol Benzyl Alcohol Geraniol Benzyl Benzoate Amyl Cinnamal Cyclopentasiloxane Butylphenyl Methylpropional Isoeugenol Benzyl Salicylate Citral

• What store is this product available for purchase? 1 Answers
May W.
San Francisco , CA
If you like the type of hairspray that holds your curls in place and doesn’t give you that crunchy flavor, then this is the hairspray for you. This hairspray gives you the hold your hair needs while still maintaining your hairs flexibility and naturalness. Only downside is the scent... which is why I took off one star! It smells kind of like an old grandma scent, which was off putting to me, but if the product works well, I can overlook the smell!
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I love this hairspray. I use the one for color treated hair. It has a nice, firm hold without hair feeling hard or crunchy. My hair still looks soft and shiny and it doesn't weigh my fine hair down. And at the end of the day, it easily brushes out. This is one hairspray that doesn't dry out my hair
Christina F.
Mays landing , NJ
I received this hair spray in my first VoxBox and was so excited! I love trying new hair products and have been searching for a new hairspray. This comes in a very tall bottle and the packaging looks very high end. I love how the hairspray has a strong hold but doesn’t leave your hair sticky
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
The only hairspray I will use, it's incredibly strong but light weight. Holds my curls in place all night long. I used to use it when I danced and held up the whole day. Now I use it to help fight off static or keep my hair calm after a blow dry or loose curls to stay in tact. Doesn't make my hair crunchy and lasts a really long time.
sammy n.
San diego, CA
This product is most assuredly “strong hold”, but it does leave your hair feeling pretty crunchy after applying it. It’s long-lasting, & smells quite pleasant, but if you’re not one who likes hardened hair at the end of the night, this is most likely not the hairspray for you.
Shayna L.
Great hairspray! I am very finicky about what I put in my hair. I hate sticky products or products that make my hair super stiff. This hairspray will hold set curls very nicely but will also allow you to run your fingers easily through your hair.
Chelsea E.
Favorite drugstore hairspray! This doesn’t have the best smell, but that’s can be overlooked considering all of its benefits. This has never made my hair feel sticky, crunchy, or hard. It’s SO moveable, and literally amazing for hold. I can use it and then brush through my hair and still have soft, manageable hair without sacrificing holding power. Love love love this stuff
Bonnie L.
This hairspray is amazing!!!! It smells amazing and it provides a strong hold on your desired look while ensuring the hair stays soft! I love how amazing the hair feels after this spray! I would highly recommend it to all!! Its affordable and you can find it anywhere!
Emily H.
My hair absolutely stays put with this hairspray. I feel confident that it will hold all day. The only thing I am not a fan of is it has a tendency to become crispy and to have the white powdery residue which I do not enjoy.
Suela S.
University Ht, OH
Probably the best hairspray available in the market—drugstore or high end. It gives the best hold for your hair without weighing it down or make it look like a helmet! I always buy two products as I never want to go without it!!
Leila W.
Lisle, IL
What store is this product available for purchase?