BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Secure your style and add a beautiful long lasting shine with L'Oréal Paris Elnett Hairspray Normal Strength. Not only does this unique hairspray give long lasting hold but it leaves hair soft to the touch. Protect your hair and get perfect long lasting hold with L'Oréal Paris Elnett Hairspray Normal Strength. Formulated to disappear at the stroke of a brush so you can change your style as often as you change your mind. Directions of Use: Spray onto dry styled hair. see more...

Candace W.
Candace W.
Logansport, LA
My favorite hairspray of all time, it keeps your hair how you styled it and this hairspray will not make your hair crunchy, it leaves my hair feeling soft.I personally love the smell of it too.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray - Normal Strength (400ml)
I use this hairspray as an everyday hairspray to either help with the frizz and humidity or to tease my hair. This is a good hairspray to set everything in place without making it feel hard and crunchy. I would try this one out
Jenny O.
Jenny O.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray - Normal Strength (400ml)
An amazing hairspray. I can never find a hair spray that keeps my hair in place for the whole day until I found this one.

Its easy to brush through after you've done with your day so it doesn't leave a thick horrible feeling in your hair like most Hairspray's. Its easy to use and super affordable
Emma R.
Emma R.
scotland
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray - Normal Strength (400ml)
I find this hairspray affordable and does the job.

My pros off this product are it keeps your hair in place all day, it is very effective. It continues to please me every purchase and you get a travel size for going on your holidays.

I only have one con, and that is that it can feel very sticky compared to some hairsprays you can buy. This probably helps keep your hairs extra in place all day though.

Would recommend the purchase. Any questions please ask!
Lodovica B.
Lodovica B.
London
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray - Normal Strength (400ml)
This keeps my curls in place when I'm going out. Even with wind, my hair stays in place. Just be careful not to put too much otherwise you end up with sticky hair.