L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Extra Strong Hold with UV filter for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Lola P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

UV color protectant. Brushable styling. Extra strong hold.

Elnett Satin is the legendary hairspray of choice for red carpet events and cover photo shoots. Its micro-diffuser spray offers a clean, soft shiny finish. So fine, it disappears at the stroke of a brush. So strong, its hold lasts all day.

Available in Extra Strong Hold, Extra Strong Hold travel size, Extra Strong Hold for Color-Treated Hair and Strong Hold.

Alcohol Denat. Hydrofluorocarbon 152a Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer Aminomethyl Propanol Parfum / Fragrance Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Hydroxycitronellal Limonene Alpha-isomethyl Ionone Coumarin Linalool Bis-peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone Citronellol Benzyl Alcohol Geraniol Benzyl Benzoate Amyl Cinnamal Cyclopentasiloxane Butylphenyl Methylpropional Isoeugenol Benzyl Salicylate Citral

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly G.
A hairstylist used this on me at a shoot about 5 years ago and I have been using it ever since. I have tried many hairsprays but always seem to go back to this one. It’s brushable, lightweight and yet has incredible hold. This is always stocked at my house and I always have a travel size with me when traveling.
Ashley H.
Saco, ME
This is my go to every day hairspray, and has been for years. Has amazing hold, volumizes well, and is reasonably priced. If only a hairspray that doesn’t disappear when you brush it was as good as this
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
I don't use hairspray often at all. But when I do, I use this one. I never realized how most hairsprays can actually be damaging to color treated hair. This one has a uv layer to protect against uv rays which is great.
Natalie M.
Amarillo, TX
Long lasting mangable hairspray. You can mold to you liking. A little pricey for L'Oréal but it's totes worth it. You can brush your hair and it won't turn it white.
Erica G.
The only hairspray I buy! Great hold, non-sticky / clumpy feel, protects against humidity, and smells good. Better than most salon brands I’ve tried, for about half the price.
Lupita1 s.
Ridgewood, NY
I use this on special occasions or when I have little fly away at the top of my head and need to tame them. Smells nice and doesn't make my hair feel crunchy or sticky .
Courtney A.
Blacklick, OH
After hearing so many rave reviews about this hairspray, I finally decided to try it out. I have color treated hair so it was important to find something with a UV filter. I was also looking for a hairspray that wouldn't make my hair crunchy, or leave a white residue when I brushed my hair. This hairspray doesn't do any of those things! It's such an amazing hairspray, and I'm so happy I decided to buy it! I love how the nozzle mists the hairspray out, evenly distributing it. It truly does disappear at the stroke of the brush. The best part is that it actually lasts all day! So worth the money! The smell isn't bad like some people may say. I will definitely purchase this again!
Monica L.
Carrollton, TX
I’ve used so many different hairsprays/products. Great value for a great product that literally will hold my curls when I dance/sweat through the night. It’s been my holy grail since I’ve been a little girl and I definitely will continue to purchase it. It has a light scent but it doesn’t stick. I have extremely sensitive allergies and it has never once irritated me.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
I don’t like the smell first off. Smells cheap... but I do like the softness it leaves and the claim that the spray is extremely fine is accurate. The hold is ok but I find myself having to touch up after a few hours. I got my bottle at target for around 13. Still not cheap I wanted more from the hairspray honestly. I appreciate that it doesn’t leave your hair hard or wet so I will continue to use it
Lola P.
Portland , OR
I love this hair spray it's really amazing I like to use the strong hold or extra strong hold. It doesn't have a bad smell and it doesn't leave my hair hard and crunchy it actually still leaves my curls soft but still makes them last all day even untill the next night