BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #81 in Hairspray

All Day Volume and Hold. Brushable Styling. Humidity Protection.

Elnett’s long-lasting hold and satin touch has been specially adapted to create voluminous styles. Elnett All Day Volume creates effortless volume for fresh, natural looking styles that hold all day. Its micro-diffuser sprays ultra-fine and disappears at the stroke of a brush, leaving hair clean and shiny with a satin touch. Protects your style against the effects of humidity.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Isoeugenol
  • Citral

Amber C.
Jamestown, TN
I received this in a VoxBox to try and review.

My hair looks fine. I think it left my hair a bit more stiff than my normal Paul Mitchell hairspray.

The problem is the smell. It smells like White Rain and cigarettes. Literally, my hair smells like cigarettes with a hint of floral right now. It made me sick when I sprayed it, and the smell has remained. I typically don’t smell my other hairsprays once they’re set, but this one is the gift that just keeps on giving.

I would not buy this again because it’s giving me a headache.
SOPHisticated O.
Denver
My boyfriend came up to me right after I sprayed this hairspray and he was like what is that smell?? You smell so good! Did you get new perfume? I had to tell him I didn't have any perfume on and had just sprayed hairspray. Needless to say he loves the smell! haha

I have a lot of fly aways so I need a hairspray to tame them. This is a great product with excellent hold and doesn't make my hair crunchy.
Nicole D.
This is my favorite hairspray. There are only 2 cons: It’s a little pricey and it smells a bit “old lady”... BUT I love the hold it provides! It’s unlike any other hairspray I’ve used! You can brush it out & it leaves the hair feeling nice & still manageable. I definitely recommend giving it a try if you’re looking for a new hairspray!
Amanda L.
Burnettsville, IN
Amazing hold and shine is what this product is all about! Spray and go about your day with no worries that your hair won’t stay. Oh and the smell is amazing and lasts all day. This is a must have for sure!
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Bottle is cute and the hairspray itself is great it holds the curls without adding any weight to the hair so it helps keep volume. If I straightened my hair I would flip my hair upside down and spray all around to give it extra volume. It holds all day. Only complaint is that sometimes the hairspray gets stuck on the nozzle n it clogs fast. But you just clean it off with warm water.
Daisy D.
Yukon, OK
Are used to bartend and one of the girls I bartended with would bring this in her purse so I would regularly asked to use it as I would work morning tonight and be exhausted and have no time to go home and touch up my hair or make up I can honestly say that this hairspray does have a very strong hold and it’s actually sitting on my counter right now
Monika S.
Johnston, IA
I just received my box and unfortunately I won’t be able to give a review of the product because the tip arrived broken and snapped. My review is based purely on the packaging. It’s a great size, looks expensive, and has pretty packaging. Packaging 5/5. Product 🤷🏻‍♀️ be wary traveling with this!
Missy M.
Virginia Beach, VA
One of the best hairsprays for the price. It works very very well and doesn't leave your hair feeling gross. You can easily brush your hair before you go to bed and get out all the product. However, I don't love the smell, and the smell stays around for awhile . Definitely recommend!
Kellie J.
This is the best drugstore hairspray. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling like it has hair spray in it and it works so well at holding the style. I’ve had this one for a few years now because I don’t use hair products often. Once this runs out I will be switching to a more natural brand.
Meghan W.
San Jose, CA
One of the best hair sprays! Isn't sticky and lasts forever. My hair can't hold a curl at all, but this stuff is the only one that can. The smell is pleasant and doesn't smell chemically. I think this is one of the best hairsprays!