BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

All Day Volume and Hold. Brushable Styling. Humidity Protection.

Elnett’s long-lasting hold and satin touch has been specially adapted to create voluminous styles. Elnett All Day Volume creates effortless volume for fresh, natural looking styles that hold all day. Its micro-diffuser sprays ultra-fine and disappears at the stroke of a brush, leaving hair clean and shiny with a satin touch. Protects your style against the effects of humidity.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Isoeugenol
  • Citral

Amber C.
Jamestown, TN
I received this in a VoxBox to try and review.

My hair looks fine. I think it left my hair a bit more stiff than my normal Paul Mitchell hairspray.

The problem is the smell. It smells like White Rain and cigarettes. Literally, my hair smells like cigarettes with a hint of floral right now. It made me sick when I sprayed it, and the smell has remained. I typically don’t smell my other hairsprays once they’re set, but this one is the gift that just keeps on giving.

I would not buy this again because it’s giving me a headache.
SOPHisticated O.
Denver, CO
My boyfriend came up to me right after I sprayed this hairspray and he was like what is that smell?? You smell so good! Did you get new perfume? I had to tell him I didn't have any perfume on and had just sprayed hairspray. Needless to say he loves the smell! haha

I have a lot of fly aways so I need a hairspray to tame them. This is a great product with excellent hold and doesn't make my hair crunchy.
Amanda L.
Burnettsville, IN
Amazing hold and shine is what this product is all about! Spray and go about your day with no worries that your hair won’t stay. Oh and the smell is amazing and lasts all day. This is a must have for sure!
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Bottle is cute and the hairspray itself is great it holds the curls without adding any weight to the hair so it helps keep volume. If I straightened my hair I would flip my hair upside down and spray all around to give it extra volume. It holds all day. Only complaint is that sometimes the hairspray gets stuck on the nozzle n it clogs fast. But you just clean it off with warm water.
Daisy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Are used to bartend and one of the girls I bartended with would bring this in her purse so I would regularly asked to use it as I would work morning tonight and be exhausted and have no time to go home and touch up my hair or make up I can honestly say that this hairspray does have a very strong hold and it’s actually sitting on my counter right now
Emily C.
Chapel Hill, NC
I used to use this to keep my cheerleading ponytails with all the curls in, its insane how good of a hold it does. I don’t use too often anymore but this is definitely my go to!
Aimee R.
Westerville
I love this product! I use it whenever I’m curling my hair to help me hold my curls and it works amazing it’s very effective! I have thick hair that’s short-medium length and it works great at keeping my curls I even sleep with them and the still hold the next day!
Sharon R.
Kaufman, TX
Hands down the best hairspray! I use a lot of hairspray and this never feels stiff, plus you can brush it out and restyle your hair. It’s lasts all day and through humidity. The only complaint I have is the smell, but not enough to stop using it.
Morgan S.
Olathe
This works pretty well and it doesn’t leave your hair crunchy . But it doesn’t really have a smell if you were wondering. But kind of expensive to me . The Aussie one is cheaper I think. But everyone was raving about this one and decided to try it out . And it’s a decent hairspray.
Jenn V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My hairdressers use this on me all the time at photo shoots. It holds well but doesn’t get crunchy and it breaks up when you brush it. Smells good too! It’s very cheap for a hair spray and comes with a lot of product. Yes!