BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Hairspray

Brushable styling. Boosts shine. Extra strong hold.

Elnett Satin is the legendary hairspray of choice for red carpet events and cover photo shoots. Its micro-diffuser spray offers a clean, soft shiny finish. So fine, it disappears at the stroke of a brush. So strong, its hold lasts all day.

Available in Extra Strong Hold, Extra Strong Hold travel size, Extra Strong Hold for Color-Treated Hair and Strong Hold.

Alcohol Denat. Hydrofluorocarbon 152a Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer Aminomethyl Propanol Parfum / Fragrance Hydroxycitronellal Limonene Alpha-isomethyl Ionone Coumarin Linalool Bis-peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone Citronellol Benzyl Alcohol Geraniol Benzyl Benzoate Amyl Cinnamal Cyclopentasiloxane Butylphenyl Methylpropional Isoeugenol Benzyl Salicylate Citral

• Puedo usar este producto diario?2 Answers
  • Does this work for thick hair? Will it hold.curls and not leave t...5 Answers
  • This hairspray leaves my hair crunchy, you know the feeling? I to...2 Answers
Amanda H.
Las Vegas, NV
L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hairspray is presently the best hairspray I’ve come across ever. Loreal definitely delivered on all Elnetts's product claims. This hairspray is amazing, unfortunately, it does have one pretty big flaw! The horrid scent Is strong and smells a bit like RAID bug spray. The odor is pretty awful, luckily it does fade but not completely! On the plus side, It holds my curls all day I haven't had any frizz or fallout issues. It gives my hair a healthy shine & leaves my hair feeling soft, weightless, & bouncy. I can run my fingers through my hair after styling without an issue! #Elnett gives my hair a healthy natural shine. It truly is brushable I can brush my curls right out with little to no tangles or snagging or breakage!. The last 4 days I've curled my hair & brush my curls out without washing it. My hair isn't greasy nor does it feel like I've had any product in my hair at all! I don't feel any residue in my hair, it actually feels soft, weightless, & its frizz free!!

I am obsessed with this hairspray! I wouldn't recommend Elnett Strong Hold Satin hairspray to anyone that's sensitive to strong scents especially not to those looking for a hairspray to tightly hold or freeze hold their hairstyle in place, "statue-like" it's just not that kind of hairspray.

I highly recommend Elnett to anyone who needs a hairspray that will actually keep curls in place all day while leaving your hair soft, naturally bouncy & frizz free. If your unsure about the horrid Scent fading enough try a travel size to check it out. I received this L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hairspray complimentary from #influenster this is my honest and unbiased review!

#Complimentary #VoxBox #LorealParisUSA #HairSpray #LorealParis #UnboxedBliss #Review #UnboxedBlissReviews #BBlogger
Jenny P.
L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Extra Strong Hold I received this product to review and I have to say I have mixed feelings! I want to love it so bad But my hair is so curly and I have a lot of baby flyaways and this extra strong spray just didn’t hold them down.
My first opinion of this spray when I tried it was the amazing smell! I couldn’t thing of the familiar scent but it smells so good I just want to keep spraying it! Second, so I tried this spray for an every curly look and the spray didn’t hold in my hair for too long. My hair was starting to stand within a short time after using it. I also tried this spray after I straightened my hair for a wedding and then curled it with a wand and sprayed it down and it last hours of dancing so that shows it worked! Overall this product works well and smells good but for me personally for naturally curly hair it didn’t hold and that’s my go to look now!
ALSO, I’ve been using the Elvira mask for the color in my hair it’s definitely been more vibrant! Ill be doing a separate review on that!
L'Oréal Elvive Color Vibrancy Repair and Protect Balm
Alexis L.
I was lucky enough to receive this Elnett Satin Hairspray from Influenster and it has changed my life. I didn’t think much of it when I first got it, but I decided to try it out anyway. Let me just say..I was a changed woman. I first tried it on blow dried hair and it did pretty great. My hair stayed looking the same way all day and it was smooth.

The next day, I tried it in a ponytail. This is where things really changed for me. Now, I have bangs. They’re growing out, but still..they’re bangs and they don’t like to stay in hair ties. This is where hairspray comes in for me. I wanted that slicked back look because I was wearing a scarf that day and I didn’t want my hair all in my face. Typically I put my hair up, hairspray it and then try to fix it to avoid that crunchy look it gives the hair.

I can’t even tell you how happy I was to have spray it and there be virtually nothing there. My hair looked exactly the same, but felt so secure. I honestly don’t even know how to describe it better than that. It was like magic! My hair felt so soft and DID NOT move all day!! I couldn’t believe it.

The only thing I didn’t like about it was that the smell was a little weird. It smelled very floral but almost like a vintage floral..? I wasn’t a huge fan, but after spraying the texturizing spray on top the smell is totally washed away, so it’s never an issue for me. All in all, I love this product and it is a must have for all your winter updos!
Liz T.
Saint Petersburg
All hail L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Strong Hold, the matriarch of hairsprays, the Grande Dame, The Queen Elizabeth, the haughty popular girl of hairsprays. The price made me pee my pants a little but I heard whispers that its obscure mystique caused beauty editors to don dark glasses and smuggle it back from Europe in the dark of night. After prepping and wanding my hair into somewhat pathetic beach waves I silently prayed to the perfectly coiffed woman on the can that her aerosol magic would indeed disappear at the stroke of the brush because I was already squinching my face in preparation for the tear inducing yank. Crackle and breakage crisis averted! I had visions of finally experiencing a good hair day in humid Florida. Noon- perfectly held tresses. Happy hour- model off duty vibe. That majestic gold can transformed my fine, limp main into a debutante ready to enter the society of really great hair. I bestowed a can to my 15 year-old currently in throes of teen hair angst and gave myself props for paying homage to the reigning hairspray legend.
Violet M.
Gilbert, AZ
I'll start with the con because it's what stood out to me the most. The only con I had was the smell. I looked at other reviews and no one else mentioned it. I don't know how to describe it other than "older woman's perfume". It's a very strong smell I tried to mask it with my perfume but all that did was fuse the two smells and made it worse. That being said I do think if you can get past the smell this does work like a high end hair spray. The first time I used it I didn't curl or straighten my hair. It was mainly just to add volume and texture. It made my hair look so pretty. Kind of like a just rolled out of bed "I woke up like this" look. Which is hard to achieve with my frustratingly straight hair. I put on a lot of the spray to see how it feels but it didn't make it hard at all or leave some of the white flake some hair sprays leave. The next day my hair still looked and felt fine. It just felt a little dirty which I fixed with dry shampoo. I received this through Influenster but honestly I think I would buy it to use again. Especially if the find a way to fix the smell.
Diana L.
Union, NJ
Love love love this hairspray! @Loreal you're doing something great with your hair products. @influenster sent me this complimentary item to share an honest review, here it is.

IT LOOKS AND SMELLS GREAT! Who doesn't want a product that looks awesome but also smells awesome? Its nothing harsh on the nose and is very light in scent, something you won't need to hold your breathe for. Now lets talk about how it works. When I use hairspray, my curls usually don't last long AND my curls get crunchy, which is something I do not like🙅🏻. Application is light and allows for buildup, whether you need a little or a lot, it won't come off as heavy. The bottom of the bottle says "disappears at the stroke of a brush." Its soooo true! I apply a good amount of hairspray on my hair and brush it out and my curls were in perfect condition, soft and bouncy, not crunchy. ALSO! I tested it out during a day when it was raining, and this held up to the test, kept my hair looking amazing from 7am-4pm. This product is a must have! L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Extra Strong Hold
Diana A.
I got this product for free for trying purposes. I honestly didn't even think I needed a spray because I like my hair to look natural and not stiff. I think this is why I actually liked this hairspray a lot. It feels very light. I didn't believe it was "extra hold" for the same reason, it feels too light. However, I used it on my hair before going to salsa dancing. My hair always ends up being a mess because I do too many turns and I like to brush my hair with my fingers while dancing. I was gladly surprised that my hair was still pretty after all that. I will be using this hairspray more often and might even consider buying it when I finish the free one. One star less because the scent is not that great and I think the scent that goes in the hair is really important.
Jennifer 💋.
Urbandale, IA
I so very much appreciated the opportunity to try this product as I'm always looking for a great holding hairspray. All that being said, I was very disappointed with this product. For me the smell was awful and definitely not appealing in any way. Also, my hair typically holds curls very well (as you can see in my pictures) although I prefer to use strong hold hairsprays I don't typically need much. Within a short time from I noticed that my curls weren't holding up. I'm not sure if it was the heaviness of the spray that brought the curls down or if the hold just wasn't as strong as what I was used to. Regardless, I was very hopeful for this product and sadly disappointed when I actually got it. :(
Kelsie M.
Redmond, WA
This is probably the best hairspray I’ve ever used!  It’s soft on your hair after application and doesn’t leave that overly-dry, crusty feeling that most other hairsprays would do.  After spraying the product through my hair, my curls have held really well and totally helps me out in keeping my hairstyle nice and fresh all day long.  With the micro-diffusion technology and humidity protection of the hairspray, my hairstyle lasts all day!The only problem with it though is the smell.  It’s not a bad smell, just one of those smells that makes you feel like you’re in a flower-scented candle garden with a candle on every square inch of the garden, it's a bit strong.  But it’s not totally noticeable or something that would turn me off from using the product again.  It works with my hair and I am so happy that I finally found a hairspray that works with my thin and fine hair!
Anastasia S.
Caldwell , ID
I have a lot of fun use this hairspray. It really keeps your hair style in place , but same time you hair is very flexible, soft, without dryness or sticky effect. I’m using it every day because it adds body without being greasy or heavy. You can brush through if you don’t need spray on your hair anymore. Or you can curl your hair , spray with this and brush through for soft effect . Love it ! #Elnett #contest #complimentary #PureGold @Influenster @lorealhair #Elnett #finallook
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Does this hairspray work really well?
Tianna O.
North Bay, ON
Does this work for thick hair? Will it hold.curls and not leave them frizzy?
Elaine B.
San Francisco, CA
I'm looking for a hairspray that is both light to the touch and doesn't leave white flakes. AquaNet is terrible for my hair. I think Elnett will do it, but is it really worth it to pay so much money for a can of hairspray?
Maggie R.
Lakewood, OH
Does this make your hair greasy and heavy?
Allison T.
I am always looking for a good hair spray that doesn't make my hair crunchy, but I was wondering how strong the scent is with this hair spray? I am super sensitive to strong smells.