BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #6 in Hairspray

Brushable styling. Boosts shine. Extra strong hold.

Elnett Satin is the legendary hairspray of choice for red carpet events and cover photo shoots. Its micro-diffuser spray offers a clean, soft shiny finish. So fine, it disappears at the stroke of a brush. So strong, its hold lasts all day.

Available in Extra Strong Hold, Extra Strong Hold travel size, Extra Strong Hold for Color-Treated Hair and Strong Hold.

Alcohol Denat. Hydrofluorocarbon 152a Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer Aminomethyl Propanol Parfum / Fragrance Hydroxycitronellal Limonene Alpha-isomethyl Ionone Coumarin Linalool Bis-peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone Citronellol Benzyl Alcohol Geraniol Benzyl Benzoate Amyl Cinnamal Cyclopentasiloxane Butylphenyl Methylpropional Isoeugenol Benzyl Salicylate Citral

• Does this work for thick hair? Will it hold.curls and not leave t...4 Answers
  • This hairspray leaves my hair crunchy, you know the feeling? I to...2 Answers
  • I am always looking for a good hair spray that doesn't make my ha...3 Answers
Tiffany M.
Hiram, GA
So influenster sent me a free bottle of Elnett satin Hairspray by L’Oréal Paris. And I used it to do my two nieces hair for a princess themed tea party! There curls stayed beautifully and their hair was not sticky and there curls lasted perfectly all evening and long after we got home and before bed the Hairspray brushed right out!! I would totally recommend this Hairspray! I took a couple of pictures!! So thanks influenster !!!
#elnett #influencster #free #contest #voxbox #freeElnett #L’Oréal #satin #hairspray #its pure gold # love it! L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Extra Strong Hold **MAKE SURE YOU SWIPE >>>for more pictures 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️💯
Violet M.
Chino, CA
I'll start with the con because it's what stood out to me the most. The only con I had was the smell. I looked at other reviews and no one else mentioned it. I don't know how to describe it other than "older woman's perfume". It's a very strong smell I tried to mask it with my perfume but all that did was fuse the two smells and made it worse. That being said I do think if you can get past the smell this does work like a high end hair spray. The first time I used it I didn't curl or straighten my hair. It was mainly just to add volume and texture. It made my hair look so pretty. Kind of like a just rolled out of bed "I woke up like this" look. Which is hard to achieve with my frustratingly straight hair. I put on a lot of the spray to see how it feels but it didn't make it hard at all or leave some of the white flake some hair sprays leave. The next day my hair still looked and felt fine. It just felt a little dirty which I fixed with dry shampoo. I received this through Influenster but honestly I think I would buy it to use again. Especially if the find a way to fix the smell.
Teresa D.
Alliance , OH
Tested this product from influenster. I love that the product produces a light mist over other hair spays that always seem to come out strongly. The product did not leave my hair hard or sticky, another plus. It is long lasting and will hold almost all day. What I did not like is the hairspray has a weird smell, almost like bug spray or baby powder, I also noticed it made my hair just a little bit greasy after I applied the product.  The price is kind of steep, I saw it listed as 13 dollars at Walmart, but if you are looking for a product that does not make your hair hard and sticky like most drugstore hairspray then this is defiantly the product to choose!
Alexis M.
Avon Lake, OH
I love this lightweight hairspray. I have tried many products in the past that make my hair stiff and crunchy to the touch. This product is so light, you can’t even tell it’s in your hair. Your hair stays in place even after you brush it. I put it in my hair before I went to bed, and my hair was still looking good in the morning. It works great on my straight hair, but haven’t tried it with curls. My hair is very hard to curl, so I think using the spray would make them fall quicker. But it’s great for a go-to everyday look. It smells a bit like baby powder so I just make sure to spray perfume AFTER I use. Would definitely recommend!
Chloe S.
Iowa City, IA
I received this hairspray from Influenster for free to test out, and overall, I thought that it was pretty good. It did leave my hair looking shiny and soft, and even though I used the Extra Strong Hold, it didn't feel crunchy. The only downside was that I felt like my hair didn't hold its curls all night. I have naturally curly hair, so usually curls hold pretty well, even if I finger comb them to be looser. They didn't completely fall out, but I do wish the hairspray had preserved them a little longer. Otherwise, it sprays really easily, the smell is pretty good, and it is very lightweight! Thanks Influenster and L'Oreal!
Kirsty A.
Thanks Influenster and L’Oreal for the product. Must say I’m usually not a hairspray person, but this product definitely met my criteria. A generous amount went a long way without that usual crustiness from other brands. I was still able to brush my fingers through my hair with ease. The curls weren’t as defined as they were in the beginning of the day, but ended being voluminous and beach wavey. As for the scent, I wasn’t a huge fan but I got compliments through the day from friends, smell and lookwise. 10/10 would purchase this specific product again 😁
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
This is my all time favorite hairspray to use. The mist is ultra fine and it holds your hair into place without feeling crunchy or crispy. This hairspray works better than some higher end sprays I've used in the past. My only minor peeves with it: 1.) it has a floral/grandma scent & 2.) it's kinda pricey for a drugstore product ($15 for large bottle). I've learned to like the scent of it kinda and I don't mind spending a bit extra since it works great. If I could give it 4.5 stars I would due to the minor peeves. Best hairspray at the drugstore by far!
Kelsey P.
I have never been a huge fan of hairspray because a) my hair doesn't really need it (holds curls well) and b) it makes my hair crunchy and greasy! However, I was very pleasantly surprised with this VoxBox I received! Even though the hairspray says "extra strong hold" it was not typical of most extra strong hairsprays. It did not make my hair crunchy at all and smelled amazing! I think I am a new fan of hairspray because of this product :) Will be using in the future!  L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Extra Strong Hold
suzanna y.
Ridgeland, SC
This product is something I'll keep trying. After two days I can say it has a strong flexible hold that doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky. I also like the focused spray that doesn't linger around after you take your hand off the trigger. It doesn't have me gasping for air when I'm done. It also doesn't have a strong smell which I like. I'm not sure if it would really hold all day but it helps add some texture to my hair which makes it more manageable! [product:l'oréal-paris-elnett-satin-hairspray-extra-strong-hold]
Meredith N.
Chesapeake, VA
Thanks Influenster ad L'Oreal for giving the opportunity to review this hairspray. I have to say...I love it! It's light, not sticky and it lasts! All of that alone makes it a winner for me. I work a normal 9-5 job and then normally go to crossfit directly after. My hair stays in place (I mean, considering) and I don't look like a total mess leaving the gym at night. The only downside to this hairspray is that it smells like my 90 year old grandfather's cologne (like exactly...). Oh well, I'll still use it ;)
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Does this hairspray work really well?
Elaine B.
San Francisco, CA
I'm looking for a hairspray that is both light to the touch and doesn't leave white flakes. AquaNet is terrible for my hair. I think Elnett will do it, but is it really worth it to pay so much money for a can of hairspray?
Maggie R.
Lakewood, OH
Does this make your hair greasy and heavy?
Tianna O.
Does this work for thick hair? Will it hold.curls and not leave them frizzy?
Brittany P.
Lake Charles , LA
Why is this hairspray so expensive?