BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Hairspray

Brushable styling. Boosts shine. Extra strong hold.

Elnett Satin is the legendary hairspray of choice for red carpet events and cover photo shoots. Its micro-diffuser spray offers a clean, soft shiny finish. So fine, it disappears at the stroke of a brush. So strong, its hold lasts all day.

Available in Extra Strong Hold, Extra Strong Hold travel size, Extra Strong Hold for Color-Treated Hair and Strong Hold.

Alcohol Denat. Hydrofluorocarbon 152a Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer Aminomethyl Propanol Parfum / Fragrance Hydroxycitronellal Limonene Alpha-isomethyl Ionone Coumarin Linalool Bis-peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone Citronellol Benzyl Alcohol Geraniol Benzyl Benzoate Amyl Cinnamal Cyclopentasiloxane Butylphenyl Methylpropional Isoeugenol Benzyl Salicylate Citral

• I've been looking for a hairspray that holds but is flexi...5 Answers
  • Hii have thick long heavy hair ithat get frizzy whenevr i...3 Answers
  • I've been loving this hair spray so much but I want to fi...1 Answers
Amanda H.
L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hairspray is presently the best hairspray I’ve come across ever. Loreal definitely delivered on all Elnetts's product claims. This hairspray is amazing, unfortunately, it does have one pretty big flaw! The horrid scent Is strong and smells a bit like RAID bug spray. The odor is pretty awful, luckily it does fade but not completely! On the plus side, It holds my curls all day I haven't had any frizz or fallout issues. It gives my hair a healthy shine & leaves my hair feeling soft, weightless, & bouncy. I can run my fingers through my hair after styling without an issue! #Elnett gives my hair a healthy natural shine. It truly is brushable I can brush my curls right out with little to no tangles or snagging or breakage!. The last 4 days I've curled my hair & brush my curls out without washing it. My hair isn't greasy nor does it feel like I've had any product in my hair at all! I don't feel any residue in my hair, it actually feels soft, weightless, & its frizz free!!

I am obsessed with this hairspray! I wouldn't recommend Elnett Strong Hold Satin hairspray to anyone that's sensitive to strong scents especially not to those looking for a hairspray to tightly hold or freeze hold their hairstyle in place, "statue-like" it's just not that kind of hairspray.

I highly recommend Elnett to anyone who needs a hairspray that will actually keep curls in place all day while leaving your hair soft, naturally bouncy & frizz free. If your unsure about the horrid Scent fading enough try a travel size to check it out. I received this L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hairspray complimentary from #influenster this is my honest and unbiased review!

#Complimentary #VoxBox #LorealParisUSA #HairSpray #LorealParis #UnboxedBliss #Review #UnboxedBlissReviews #BBlogger
Andrea M.
Gilbert, AZ
I'll start with the con because it's what stood out to me the most. The only con I had was the smell. I looked at other reviews and no one else mentioned it. I don't know how to describe it other than "older woman's perfume". It's a very strong smell I tried to mask it with my perfume but all that did was fuse the two smells and made it worse. That being said I do think if you can get past the smell this does work like a high end hair spray. The first time I used it I didn't curl or straighten my hair. It was mainly just to add volume and texture. It made my hair look so pretty. Kind of like a just rolled out of bed "I woke up like this" look. Which is hard to achieve with my frustratingly straight hair. I put on a lot of the spray to see how it feels but it didn't make it hard at all or leave some of the white flake some hair sprays leave. The next day my hair still looked and felt fine. It just felt a little dirty which I fixed with dry shampoo. I received this through Influenster but honestly I think I would buy it to use again. Especially if the find a way to fix the smell.
Jenny P.
L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Extra Strong Hold I received this product to review and I have to say I have mixed feelings! I want to love it so bad But my hair is so curly and I have a lot of baby flyaways and this extra strong spray just didn’t hold them down.
My first opinion of this spray when I tried it was the amazing smell! I couldn’t thing of the familiar scent but it smells so good I just want to keep spraying it! Second, so I tried this spray for an every curly look and the spray didn’t hold in my hair for too long. My hair was starting to stand within a short time after using it. I also tried this spray after I straightened my hair for a wedding and then curled it with a wand and sprayed it down and it last hours of dancing so that shows it worked! Overall this product works well and smells good but for me personally for naturally curly hair it didn’t hold and that’s my go to look now!
ALSO, I’ve been using the Elvira mask for the color in my hair it’s definitely been more vibrant! Ill be doing a separate review on that!
L'Oréal Elvive Color Vibrancy Repair and Protect Balm
Alexis L.
I was lucky enough to receive this Elnett Satin Hairspray from Influenster and it has changed my life. I didn’t think much of it when I first got it, but I decided to try it out anyway. Let me just say..I was a changed woman. I first tried it on blow dried hair and it did pretty great. My hair stayed looking the same way all day and it was smooth.

The next day, I tried it in a ponytail. This is where things really changed for me. Now, I have bangs. They’re growing out, but still..they’re bangs and they don’t like to stay in hair ties. This is where hairspray comes in for me. I wanted that slicked back look because I was wearing a scarf that day and I didn’t want my hair all in my face. Typically I put my hair up, hairspray it and then try to fix it to avoid that crunchy look it gives the hair.

I can’t even tell you how happy I was to have spray it and there be virtually nothing there. My hair looked exactly the same, but felt so secure. I honestly don’t even know how to describe it better than that. It was like magic! My hair felt so soft and DID NOT move all day!! I couldn’t believe it.

The only thing I didn’t like about it was that the smell was a little weird. It smelled very floral but almost like a vintage floral..? I wasn’t a huge fan, but after spraying the texturizing spray on top the smell is totally washed away, so it’s never an issue for me. All in all, I love this product and it is a must have for all your winter updos!
Anastasia S.
Caldwell , ID
I have a lot of fun use this hairspray. It really keeps your hair style in place , but same time you hair is very flexible, soft, without dryness or sticky effect. I’m using it every day because it adds body without being greasy or heavy. You can brush through if you don’t need spray on your hair anymore. Or you can curl your hair , spray with this and brush through for soft effect . Love it ! #Elnett #contest #complimentary #PureGold @Influenster @lorealhair #Elnett #finallook
Preeti S.
Wetumpka, AL
To begin with I have really thin straight hair and they fall flat. I love curls in my hair but nothing can hold them and even if some hairsprays do , they make the hair sticky and clumpy. After trying out L’Oréal Elnet satin my search for perfect hair spray is definitely over. Holds my curls and does NOT make my hair hard or sticky. Totally burshable true to its name like satin! Thanks @influenster and @loreal for sending me this free gift! I am loving it so much 💛🙌😃
Julia H.
Midland, MI
I got this product from a voxbox campaign from influenster. I have been looking for a go-to hairspray, as my hair has SUCH a hard time holding a curl (even though it's naturally curly?? o k a y). I do really like this product, the only thing is the smell. Some kind of floral smell that can slightly be grandmother-y. I really don't have a problem with this myself, but I can't help but sometimes feel self conscious. My mother actually told me that her mother used a hairspray exactly like this one from LOreal when she was growing up. Maybe it's the same smell?? Anyways, good product overall and can hold a curl like my other spray's do, but nothing extraordinary. I really do enjoy it though, and doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy.
Erin L.
Ruston, LA
This hairspray gave me such an unbelievable hold and so much volume. I before did not like using hairspray because my no matter what, my hair would get so flat and weighted down and just feel gross. This hairspray though gave me incredible volume, held my curls, and was light as a feather. I had a huge voluminous hairstyle all day, through the night, and woke up with it looking like I didn't even sleep on it. When I combed it out it didn't tangle on me or leave any flakes or residue. I am so fortunate that I was able to test this product because now I see that there is a hairspray out there that works for me. Thank you to L'Oreal and Influenster for allowing me to try out this product.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
First, I do have to thank @influenster and @lorealhair for the opportunity to try/review this product.
The instructions said to hold the can 12in away to spray your hair. To really test it, I held the can less than 12 in away from some parts of my hair. And to the other parts, I held it within 12 in. If you hold it near, this product is going to be just like any other hair spray. If you hold it around 12 in away it is going to be brushable and you’re going to have a soft hair. No matter how far you position the can, it is going to hold your style. My hair is thick and heavy. It did hold my beach waves until I washed my hair 2 days latter.
Teresa D.
Parma , OH
Tested this product from influenster. I love that the product produces a light mist over other hair spays that always seem to come out strongly. The product did not leave my hair hard or sticky, another plus. It is long lasting and will hold almost all day. What I did not like is the hairspray has a weird smell, almost like bug spray or baby powder, I also noticed it made my hair just a little bit greasy after I applied the product.  The price is kind of steep, I saw it listed as 13 dollars at Walmart, but if you are looking for a product that does not make your hair hard and sticky like most drugstore hairspray then this is defiantly the product to choose!
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Does this hairspray work really well?
Tianna O.
Powassan, ON
Does this work for thick hair? Will it hold.curls and not leave them frizzy?
Elaine B.
San Francisco, CA
I'm looking for a hairspray that is both light to the touch and doesn't leave white flakes. AquaNet is terrible for my hair. I think Elnett will do it, but is it really worth it to pay so much money for a can of hairspray?
Shelby C.
I've been looking for a hairspray that holds but is flexible, would you recommend this spray?
Maggie R.
Lakewood, OH
Does this make your hair greasy and heavy?

back